How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm outer here! I've got a party up in Crewe (near to Mr p's home town) and it's a 3hr drive.
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
no i've not tried it yet , i haven't even updated race 4 yet i'll have to do it today ! good time man , 1/2 a sec this time you get better and better , well done mate !:cool:

I hope you mean race #5 :eek: as race #4 was due in 2 days ago :eek:
 
sorry race 5 your right ! heads gone man :eek: :cool:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
later man ;) :cool:

Later:cool:

Just logged on briefly to check out the results! Tokyo was my best one so far (got v. lucky);)
 
I've got 45 minutes to do a better time. My best so far stinks:eek: :D
 
i dont think i'll place as well as i'm not to keen on laguna ! but we will see :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by GVX
I've got 45 minutes to do a better time. My best so far stinks:eek: :D

your just being modest gvx , you know you'll romp it mate :mad: :D :cool:
 
Any one on tonight/morning ???
 
how you doing nocturnal , your up early man or is it late ?? anyway its pretty quiet here at the moment just 3 of us i think oh well ps2 time i think !! laters guys :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
how you doing nocturnal , your up early man or is it late ?? anyway its pretty quiet here at the moment just 3 of us i think oh well ps2 time i think !! laters guys :D :cool:

Its good to see someone is here. Whats up Mr Persistance? And well i havnt gone to sleep yet. its around 5:30am here:rolleyes: :D
 
hey i know how you feel man i also have insomnia , not nice when your online wide awake and everybody else is asleep , anyway get some sleep before you hit daylight man , i hate that i end up covering my eyes with a sock or summat , gonna get into this gta3 now only just getting used to the killing spree i can go on way cool , later man :cool:
 
good evening , hows it going guys ??:cool:
 
yo viper nearly on 2000 there man , way to go !!!;) :cool:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
yo viper nearly on 2000 there man , way to go !!!;) :cool:


Yeah I am pretty stoked! I just want to hit another thousand. 2000.....sheesh, I never thought I would make it this high. :eek: :eek:
 
Once I get 2007 posts I will be in 10th place in the Top 20 Posters list! I just have to squeeze by Don at his 2006 posts. I am at 11 right now. ALMOST THERE!
 
Anyone watching the basketball game?? MJ's first home game with the Wizards. I'm going to watch the rest of it. Be back in about half an hour;)
 
i'm not to keen on this new set up for the forum , i'm having to log on through internet explorer so i can see who's online but i lose e-mail notification , coz i get that on aol , i am in a catch 22 !! oh well hopefully it'll be fixed by tommorow ,
so were's the user ratings then could somebody kindly point me in the right direction thanx in advance :D ;) :cool:
 
I have no ideas about the user ratings. What are they?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

You are reading this right?;)

Hey man, how are you? Sorry about lastnight... :(
 
Hey guys.

I have a question. You know that guy "ScottTheBomb"? The moderator? Well how is he a moderator if he hasn't posted since early August?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back