How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
How ignorant of me.:rolleyes: How are YOU??;) Is it gettin better at work for you?
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
Hey guys.

I have a question. You know that guy "ScottTheBomb"? The moderator? Well how is he a moderator if he hasn't posted since early August?
Ya, I know him. He hasn't been online since early August. You should send Jordan a PM about him.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
How ignorant of me.:rolleyes: How are YOU??;) Is it gettin better at work for you?

Doing better (I think). Better just because I don't work there on the weekends. :lol:

As far as adding a comp for GT2, I thought Talentless already tried that?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ya, I know him. He hasn't been online since early August. You should send Jordan a PM about him.

I know. Its silly to have him as a moderator.
 
Originally posted by Pako


Doing better (I think). Better just because I don't work there on the weekends. :lol:

As far as adding a comp for GT2, I thought Talentless already tried that?
:lol: oh ok.
I don't know if Talentless tried that:confused: Are GT3 and GT2 that much different that someone with GT2 couldn't try the GT3 races??
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper


I know. Its silly to have him as a moderator.
Send Jordan a PM and see what his thoughts on that are:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:lol: oh ok.
I don't know if Talentless tried that:confused: Are GT3 and GT2 that much different that someone with GT2 couldn't try the GT3 races??

Well, there would be too much discrimination to try that. Totally different car physics, tracks are different, TT rules in the game might even be different. It just wouldn't do well.

However, nothings stopping you from trying them on your own to compare.💡
 
Originally posted by Pako


Well, there would be too much discrimination to try that. Totally different car physics, tracks are different, TT rules in the game might even be different. It just wouldn't do well.

However, nothings stopping you from trying them on your own to compare.💡
Maybe I will try those on my own;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Maybe I will try those on my own;)

Can I ask a teency wincy question?
 
Why do you not own GT3?
 
Originally posted by Pako
Why do you not own GT3?
Gee, that is a teency wincy question:lol:
Because parents won't buy PS2, they say it's too much to spend on a video game system:(
 
That's too bad man! Maybe you can do some grade bargining? ;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Like?

"I will get straight "A" until I die if you get me a PS2"

or

"I will wash/wax/pollish the cars once a week for 2-years (maybe just 1-year).
 
Originally posted by Pako


"I will get straight "A" until I die if you get me a PS2"

or

"I will wash/wax/pollish the cars once a week for 2-years (maybe just 1-year).
hmm.........
This could work:devil:
 
Where's the best place to read reviews on VGames?

I'm looking into either, Devil May Cry or Ace Compat 4
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Pako- You are a car enthusiast right?

Maybe...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Pako- You are a car enthusiast right?

Why do you ask?
 
Originally posted by Pako


Why do you ask?
Just wonderin if I should share some cars with you or not. Don't wanna tell ya bout somethin you don't care nothin about
 
Originally posted by Pako
Where's the best place to read reviews on VGames?

I'm looking into either, Devil May Cry or Ace Compat 4

<a href="http://www.gamespot.com">Gamespot</a>
 
brb ...
 
Takin off man, gotta re-boot and watch some movies I think...
 
Originally posted by Pako
Takin off man, gotta re-boot and watch some movies I think...
Aww man, that sucks:( So I guess you won't be on till tomorrow, eh?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Aww man, that sucks:( So I guess you won't be on till tomorrow, eh?

Yeah that's right. There's gotta be balance between Family and personal interests..

Talk@ya.later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back