How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept

Well, I am part of the community and I decide to keep it deleted. Hello, Rice, he freaking has proof and now you can stop giving him a hard time! The more you insult Zero the harder I laugh at how stupid you are. Just like right now.

hmmm....are u my dad???

ummm..NO!!!! so leave me the hell alond and grow the hell up!
 
Yeah I saw that yesterday
 
hey whats up guys....

:eek: there is a new magic in town, Magic123... People may get us confused.... :confused:
 
anyway, talking more about him will piss me off even more....

did ya see the avatar i finished for StealthViper?
 
None here!
 
well thats good.... i am bored... wanna go home already
 
are we talking in here?

I think the replies thread is getting to big for its ownself... I think we should make a new one... :cool:

takes to long to load
 
Originally posted by Magic069
don't all talk at once now!!!

Been doing my superscript homework magic!
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
hey ZC...what up man?! sorry about what happened yesterday bro...

:)

and one more thing, tell ViperConcept to kiss my behind and shut the hell up...he is so annoying!!!!!

Wow your sorry. That is a suprise, Im really suprised you actually stopped giving him a hard time. :eek:


About the "tell ViperConcept to kiss my behind and shut the hell up" why couldnt you just say it too me? :lol:
Anyway "Rice" I do not want to take part in that offer cause that is nasty considering what has been there. ;) I wouldnt want to kiss it anyway man. Just shut up. I was defending Zero and now you want to get mad at me for helping somebody out. Ok, I dont care. Keep your grudge. Im still happy. :D
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
Originally posted by ViperConcept



hmmm....are u my dad???

ummm..NO!!!! so leave me the hell alond and grow the hell up!


Are you sure that you were born in 1981, and not 1989 or earlier?:confused::mad::rolleyes:
 
Yeah I agree. Maybe this hsould be the new one. It has the right title and all. :) (The how many replies thread loads fine 4 me):confused:
 
:burnout:
 
Hello peoples!!!!! Is there anyone on here tonight?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hello peoples!!!!! Is there anyone on here tonight?

Come on now... Theres alot of people on tonight. Some body must talk here.:(
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


Come on now... Theres alot of people on tonight. Some body must talk here.:(

Gidday Poo.. How's it going?:)
 
Originally posted by Canker


Gidday Poo.. How's it going?:)

WOW im glad to see someone answered!! Notthing much and yourself?:D :D
 
About the same. It's afternoon in Australia so I'm currently sitting at work attempting to relieve the boredom. I'd much rather be at home having a beer and playing a GT3....
 
Originally posted by Canker
About the same. It's afternoon in Australia so I'm currently sitting at work attempting to relieve the boredom. I'd much rather be at home having a beer and playing a GT3....

LOL ... that sounds good.:D . well im gonna have to go. See you around man. laters :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


LOL ... that sounds good.:D . well im gonna have to go. See you around man. laters :D

LAter:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back