How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find IT BORing AS HeLl JUst TyPIng CRap
 
MAyBE JUst NeEd SOmE MorE PRactISE
 
Or in some countries COLA LighT
 
and finishing 1st in the GTPlanet
 
I think there might be a surprise for race #6!
 
A surprise new winner perhaps!!
 
Originally posted by GVX
Sorry Mr P.!!:lol:

Good competition is always healthy. :thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by Pako


Good competition is always healthy. :thumbsup:

Apricot Hill was a tricky track to master!!
 
Especially the tricky s-Bend at the end!! One touch on the sand and it's FAIL
 
Complex String is a NIGHTMARE:fdevil: of a course to beat the AI time!!
 
How's your Grand Valley #7 coming along?
 
There's so many bends you can ruin a fast time on!! It's tricky to be fast the whole way around!
 
Need 1000 to be able to mod my status to something more fitting!
 
Originally posted by GVX
Need 1000 to be able to mod my status to something more fitting!

How about "GT Pace setter"
 
Originally posted by GVX
How's your Grand Valley #7 coming along?

I haven't even had time to try it. Most of the times I've been submitting are from my original TT completions from way back. I'm really hoping I can invest some time tonight in #7.
 
Originally posted by GVX


How about "GT Pace setter"

or "Of A Higher Standard" :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back