How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:fdevil: 1 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by GVX
:fdevil: 1 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil: 0 :fdevil:

hey 1000 well done man , love the new status ! better get ready to change it to 2 points coz i'm coming back man , your going nowhere gvx except down from now on !!!this means war :mad: :mad: lol:D

i'm happy with 2nd at the end of the day as long as i'm close !;) ;) :cool: i'll push you all the way :p :D
 
i am asuming this is the new thread to talk in?

Congrats GVX!!! ;)
 
Just finished my word processing work!
 
hey guys... did you check out the active desktop loudmusic made?

freakin cool!!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
hey guys... did you check out the active desktop loudmusic made?

freakin cool!!!

Yeah, i have but i haven't d/led it
 
LA LA LA LA LA.. good afternoon people!:D
 
Well ill be checking in on alll yall in about an hour. I have a need to play my C&C game. Laters :D
 
:rolleyes: just wanted to say hi to all. i haven't forgot everyone, i have just been way busy. i will try to be back on saturday evening to shout at all for a bit. be cool and kick some "towel" butt! see you all soon.:cool:
 
Originally posted by bigblocksrule
:rolleyes: just wanted to say hi to all. i haven't forgot everyone, i have just been way busy. i will try to be back on saturday evening to shout at all for a bit. be cool and kick some "towel" butt! see you all soon.:cool:

Bigblocks is back!!!!

Sup dan? and Magic if you are still on
 
Originally posted by danpollard
u gonna try my stunt challenge?

I dont exactly understand your challenge, like are we supposed to do it?
 
drive along-fast, then stry and perform 360 degree turns-lots of them strung together, thyen work out the total degrees or turns and post it. g2g, ill check tomorrow.;)
 
Ummm yes. Can i get a reply from so one? Umm yes anyone?


LOL :D
 
Originally posted by mr persistance


hey 1000 well done man , love the new status ! better get ready to change it to 2 points coz i'm coming back man , your going nowhere gvx except down from now on !!!this means war :mad: :mad: lol:D

i'm happy with 2nd at the end of the day as long as i'm close !;) ;) :cool: i'll push you all the way :p :D

Gosh man :D hehe.
 
Sorry people had to burn cd's for others
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Sorry people had to burn cd's for others

Burning CD's is fun as crud man! I burn them all the stinkin time!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Burning CD's is fun as crud man! I burn them all the stinkin time!


I only hate the way my comp wont let me do crap while burning them!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


I only hate the way my comp wont let me do crap while burning them!!

My computer reacts just fine. I can do multiple tasks while burning. :) I have a ton of burnt CD's! It saves lots of moolah! :D ;) :cool:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


My computer reacts just fine. I can do multiple tasks while burning. :) I have a ton of burnt CD's! It saves lots of moolah! :D ;) :cool:

I have to stay in this chair until it is done burning or the CD-R/w drive will spit the cd out!!! :lol:!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


I have to stay in this chair until it is done burning or the CD-R/w drive will spit the cd out!!! :lol:!

:lol: :lol: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back