How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still here?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Hey Josh..........


Hey Saleen Man..........
 
Originally posted by Josh
Anyone still here?:confused:

Hey Josh, just saving some RX-7 pics for ViperConcept.
 
Hey, ZeroCool, it's been a looong time since we've chatted...:nervous::)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Wazzup guys?


Nothin' much man, just chillin'...:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, ZeroCool, it's been a looong time since we've chatted...:nervous::)

Yeah it has Josh!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
just saving some RX-7 pics for ViperConcept.
 
So how's that S2000? You lucky bstd!!!!!!!! I wish I had a 35g+ vehicle!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
So how's that S2000? You lucky bstd!!!!!!!! I wish I had a 35g+ vehicle!


It's great...:p:D
 
Originally posted by Canker


Not laughing at you, with you...

I've also been there... :D

To my suprise when I was burning Guns N' Roses Appetite For Destruction it only took 10 min to burn the cd!!! Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 took at least 30min, but they are also nearly 80min long!
 
Originally posted by Josh



It's great...:p:D

Lucky bstd!!! I changed my 2 to a 3 just for you Josh!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Lucky bstd!!! I changed my 2 to a 3 just for you Josh!


;):thumbsup::p
 
Originally posted by Canker


Nice car Josh....:)

I bet she runs like a dream....

:cool:

Yeah at 8100rpm!! :lol:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Sal Man??:thatsodd: That's a new one.......:D
I'm just lazyin around........:)

Sal Man... not good???? :(

Sounds like a typical day for you..

Is it currently Wednesday night there?
 
Originally posted by Canker


Nice car Josh....:)

I bet she runs like a dream....




Thanks, Canker...;)

She's runnin' perfect for now...:D
 
Did you guys now that we are the only 4 people on the site?
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Yeah at 8100rpm!! :lol:


:lol:

Oh, I can get 'er higher than that...:eek::D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Did you guys now that we are the only 4 people on the site?

Well we were :arg:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Did you guys now that we are the only 4 people on the site?

Hmm, I should ban you guys so I can have this place all to myself...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



:lol:

Oh, I can get 'er higher than that...:eek::D

I know ya can Josh, I just forgot where the redline was 10,000?
 
Hello everybody! Im here whats up? :cool:


BTW......Is the site lagging or is it my comp? :(
 
Originally posted by Canker


Sal Man... not good???? :(

Sounds like a typical day for you..

Is it currently Wednesday night there?
Typical day???:mad::D
Wednesday night yep:)
 
Originally posted by Josh



:lol:

Oh, I can get 'er higher than that...:eek::D

What's it red line at Josh?

Isn't it something like 12,000rpms
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back