How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh



WHEW!!! There for a second I was like, "He must be talking about a totally different ViperConcept, cause the one here is a total los...", uh...nevermind...:D
:lol::rotfl::lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



WHEW!!! There for a second I was like, "He must be talking about a totally different ViperConcept, cause the one here is a total los...", uh...nevermind...:D

:rotfl: :thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by Canker
Are you guys using broadband or modem?


At the moment I'm on a 56k modem:nervous:, but I'm usually always using a Cable modem...
 
Originally posted by Josh



At the moment I'm on a 56k modem:nervous:, but I'm usually always using a Cable modem...
:lol: 56k!!:lol: What a.............err.........:eek:
 
Originally posted by Josh



I was only kidding...:D


You probably were serious. :( :cry: :(


Anyway......Im a newbie forgive me for being a loser. :cry:
I am still a newbie right? I am only like a month and 2 weeks old.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept



You probably were serious. :( :cry: :(


Anyway......Im a newbie forgive me for being a loser. :cry:
I am still a newbie right? I am only like a month and 2 weeks old.


I was not being serious, when I'm being serious, you'll know...;)


No, you're not a newbie. I only consider people "newbies" here if it's their first day here...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:lol: 56k!!:lol: What a.............err.........:eek:



HEY!:mad: :D

It's not my fault!:D
I can't MAKE my friends buy cable modems, so when I'm at their houses, I just have to make do with what I'm given...:lol:
 
Oh, well anyway I will go to bed now. I have to get up early. (
Ok I believe you Josh about kidding. :)
So thats the big mans definition of a newbie. Cool. Anyway, good night everybody ill be on tomorrow bye. :burnout:
 
Originally posted by Josh




HEY!:mad: :D

It's not my fault!:D
I can't MAKE my friends buy cable modems, so when I'm at their houses, I just have to make do with what I'm given...:lol:
Ok, then I guess your friends must be real........I mean......:p
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
So thats the big mans definition of a newbie.


You had better beleive it!:D:p



Good night Viper Concept...:sleep:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Oh, well anyway I will go to bed now. I have to get up early. (
Ok I believe you Josh about kidding. :)
So thats the big mans definition of a newbie. Cool. Anyway, good night everybody ill be on tomorrow bye. :burnout:
Later Viper;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Ok, then I guess your friends must be real........I mean......:p


GTPlanet- "Josh, are you sure you wish to ban the selected member(Saleen Man)?"
Josh's response- "Just show me where to click...":D
 
Originally posted by Josh



GTPlanet- "Josh, are you sure you wish to ban the selected member(Saleen Man)?"
Josh's response- "Just show me where to click...":D
:lol: Wait a sec.......... :nervous::cry::(:nervous:
 
:p
 
Good night S-Man...:D
 
South Carolina...;)
 
Sal Man,

I thought you got the order.... :lol:

What are you doing still online... :thatsodd: :lol:
 
Originally posted by Canker
Josh,

How did you become a moderator???

:) :) :) :) :)


Without going into too much detail...

Jordan asked me if I wanted the position. I beleive he asked me because the first 2 days I was here I made a lot of helpful posts, full of info on GT3, I also helped Jordan with a thread gone bad. I also used to talk to Jordan a lot via Private Messages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back