How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that man.
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
So whats up?


Nothin' really, actually gettin' kinda bored...:(
 
Originally posted by Josh



Nothin' really, actually gettin' kinda bored...:(
:(
Well, guys i'm outta here for now. I'll be back later or soon. Whichever.;)
If Tom McDonnell comes on, and if you talk to him, can you guys tell him that i've downloaded the second Wolfenstein Beta, and if he wants to play, to meet me on here later????? Please??:( Anyway........
I must be going.
Later:)
 
Users are dropping like flies....

What time is it where you are Josh? Is it late?

I hate this time thing......

:)
 
Hey Canker. Josh remember when you banned whats his name?
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Hey Canker. Josh remember when you banned whats his name?

Hey Tazz....

How is it all going?

Myself, it's another boring day at work... but it's Friday!! :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Hey ZC!:p

Last night!?!?!?!:eek: WHOA! That's a long time man!:lol:;)

Yeah I know man, its been like a whole day!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Yeah I know man, its been like a whole day!!!!!!!
:thatsodd:
Zero, check out my post in your Tony Hawk 3 challenge thread:eek:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:thatsodd:
Zero, check out my post in your Tony Hawk 3 challenge thread:eek:

Allrighty!
 
Check it oot!!

New Avatar made my Tazz575!!!!!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Check it oot!!

New Avatar made my Tazz575!!!!!
Very nice:thumbsup:

TOM MCDONNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wouldn't happen to be reading this would you??:)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Very nice:thumbsup:


Yeah I love it! Tazz u did a great job!
 
Originally posted by Canker
Gidday Sal Man,

How's the world treating you????

:)
World hasn't been treating me to nice of late, but I'll live;)
How's it treating you?
 
Confucius say: "Baseball lie, man with four balls cannot walk"

Sal Man i replied in my THPS3 challenge thread.
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Confucius say: "Baseball lie, man with four balls cannot walk"

Sal Man i replied in my THPS3 challenge thread.
:thatsodd:
Ya, I read it;)
 
OK Saleen man, just wait till I get my Max Stat Bucky Lasek! Then you will all gravle at my feet :evil laugh:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Who's here?:)

Not a whole lot of people, most are being bystanders!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
OK Saleen man, just wait till I get my Max Stat Bucky Lasek! Then you will all gravle at my feet :evil laugh:
Do you want me to tell you my highest score in a 2 minute run?? And my highest combo?? And i'll just tell you now, I don't cheat, I'm totally against cheats................... Most people don't believe me when I tell them my highest scores:rolleyes: That's just there problem:) :D
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
OK Saleen man, just wait till I get my Max Stat Bucky Lasek! Then you will all gravle at my feet :evil laugh:

Especially at Phily and Bullring! First level is next! Big Hitter baby!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Canker

What time is it where you are Josh? Is it late?

I hate this time thing......

:)


RIGHT NOW, it is 8:27 P.M. It's not late at all. I left earlier because like 6 of my friends just walked into my room without my knowledge of them even being in my house, let a lone up-stairs in my bedroom...:mad::D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Do you want me to tell you my highest score in a 2 minute run?? And my highest combo?? And i'll just tell you now, I don't cheat, I'm totally against cheats................... Most people don't believe me when I tell them my highest scores:rolleyes: That's just there problem:) :D

Sure y not, its been 6 months since I have played Pro Sk8r2 so go ahead. I dont use cheats either its dumb.
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Josh remember when you banned whats his name?



Yup, elyk27, how could I forget?:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



RIGHT NOW, it is 8:27 P.M. It's not late at all. I left earlier because like 6 of my friends just walked into my room without my knowledge of them even being in my house, let a lone up-stairs in my bedroom...:mad::D

:rotfl:times infinite!!!!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

World hasn't been treating me to nice of late, but I'll live;)
How's it treating you?


Much the same as you... The only good thing is it's Friday.... Hurray!!!

:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back