How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
So whats been going on in here latey?


I'm not really sure, I've been gone just about as much as you have. I usually come back for 2 or 3 days, then leave for a week or 2. I don't know why though...:thatsodd:
 
Saleen, theres a new beta for wolf out?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Well Josh?? What do ya say???


Not tonight...:nervous:

If you catch me here on a Saturday or Sunday, I'll probably play a lil' Wolfenstein with ya...;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
So whats been going on in here latey?
Nothin to worry about, I don't think...........:nervous:
I've been kinda hoping to see you so we could play some Wolf. I haven't seen Pako in a while, and i've been hopin to play. How bout a game later tonite?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

You threw us a little party for that, didn't you??:confused:
If you call it that, but yes that was it..:p
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Nothin to worry about, I don't think...........:nervous:
I've been kinda hoping to see you so we could play some Wolf. I haven't seen Pako in a while, and i've been hopin to play. How bout a game later tonite?
Sorry, not tonight as CSI is on tonight..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Sorry, not tonight as CSI is on tonight..
:( That's too bad:( There's always the rest of our lives though:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Not tonight...:nervous:

If you catch me here on a Saturday or Sunday, I'll probably play a lil' Wolfenstein with ya...;)
Cool. Hopefully I'll see ya on the weekend;)
 
Man file planet has a 10 minute wait to download wolf2..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool. Hopefully I'll see ya on the weekend;)


I should be here...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

:( That's too bad:( There's always the rest of our lives though:D
MAybe saturday will be good..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Man file planet has a 10 minute wait to download wolf2..
I got it off a link to MG02 or somethin like that. Did you try that??
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
MAybe saturday will be good..
Sounds good. That'd be cool if we could get me, you, Josh, Pako and Tom all on one server:eek: Me and Tom vs. you guys........😈
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I got it off a link to MG02 or somethin like that. Did you try that??
No I wait, only 6 more minutes..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Sounds good. That'd be cool if we could get me, you, Josh, Pako and Tom all on one server:eek: Me and Tom vs. you guys........😈
Sounds good to me. But we'll have to wait and see how many show up..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

There was talk, but no
You just never know what Jordan has up his sleeve..
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Sounds good to me. But we'll have to wait and see how many show up..
Yeah. Just an idea. BTW- I'll be hosting next time;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yeah. Just an idea. BTW- I'll be hosting next time;)
You got a good connection?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
You got a good connection?
Well, I did that speed test on dslreports, and I showed Pako the results, and he said I should be hosting. It will be at "Predator's Lair" :eek:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Do you know somethin we don't know??;)
NO, remember I haven't been here for a while..;)
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Well, I did that speed test on dslreports, and I showed Pako the results, and he said I should be hosting. It will be at "Predator's Lair" :eek:
What was the speed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back