How much % are the missions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tabs31
  • 10 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
12
I'm at 95% done in gt4 right now. how much % is the mission hall worth?
Plus were would I find the subaru 360?

Thankz
 
I'm not sure how much % the mission hall is worth but i do know where the 360 is. It is in the Subaru classic vehicles section.
 
Each race (including each mission) is worth an average of 0.17. The game rounds it up to .2 or down .1 so sometimes it seems like a particular race was a lot of effort for .1 and others too easy for .2.
 
Not sure. I think aroud the 1 - 5% area.
 
gt_masta
5% so about 20 races to 100% 👍 :dunce:

The question was how much Mission Hall is, not each mission. And the answer is 5.8%.
 
oh so its 5.8%. Yeah, when i said 1 - 5% i ment every mission in mission hall combined is around that range. Open your ears next time.
 
each race/mission adds 0.169 to your total, but it is always rounded down
Also, if you win a championship, that adds another 0.169, including all the races in the championship

e.g if a championship race consists of five races, you get 0.169 for each race, and 0.169 for being the overall winner (so 6x0.169)
 
Back