How much Fuel can you put in, within a Tyre Change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustafur
  • 7 comments
  • 891 views
Messages
9,401
Australia
Western Sydney
Messages
mustafur
I noticed that in GT6 refueling is much quicker then GT5, in GT5 13 Litres was about the exact amount before it would take longer then the tyre chnage.
 
If you stop and dont get any fuel, it only takes a few seconds.
 
Last time I looked it was around 40 units.
 
Its somewhere from 40-50 liters. I usually put in 50, just because A) it makes my calculations easier for determining how much fuel I'm using, and B) even if it takes slightly longer than the tire change, it's only about 0.1-0.2 of a second. Most likely not going to change much in the full scheme of things, and it ensures I get a bit more petrol just to be safe.
 
It is 50 I believe.
 
It is 40:tup:
 
Cheers guys, very helpful when you need fuel but need a fast pitstop.
 
Back