R RickyD Messages 20 Messages Goldteeths Nov 28, 2010 #1 my car is a ff so how much should i camber the front and the rear wheel?
I IzoAzlion Messages 194 Messages oenone87 Nov 28, 2010 #2 Its down to personal preference, I usually start at 1.0/1.5 and go from there, never used more than 2, really.
Its down to personal preference, I usually start at 1.0/1.5 and go from there, never used more than 2, really.
JCoop Messages 112 Messages SPFcobra88 Nov 29, 2010 #5 As in real cars, I set the fronts to -1.5 and the rears to -.8 to -1. These settings worl well for shorter tracks with a lot of turns. Use less for tracks with less turns like an oval.
As in real cars, I set the fronts to -1.5 and the rears to -.8 to -1. These settings worl well for shorter tracks with a lot of turns. Use less for tracks with less turns like an oval.
213crz (Banned) Messages 99 Messages brandonjmeade Nov 29, 2010 #7 euros only i do 2.0 on every car Click to expand... you live in eastern washington where mexicans drive around everywhere without camber kits and the norm is like 5 degrees in the back lol
euros only i do 2.0 on every car Click to expand... you live in eastern washington where mexicans drive around everywhere without camber kits and the norm is like 5 degrees in the back lol