How Old are you and how long you been playing GT?

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 2,395 comments
I'm 14 and I've been around since GT2 which I got when I was 9 or 10 (I played GT1 a couple times). GT is the only reason i really like cars :D

I'm 17 and I've been playing since GT1. Yes I know I was young but I remember staying up late (like 8pm lol).

I can set some pretty fast lap times... just need a wheel to improve them.

I'll be 61 in a couple months :) I saw an ad on TV for Ridge Racer when the original Playstation first was released and I bought one of the first ones. Still have every GT game and have owned every racing game ever made for the PS systems (yes, I realize what that investment amounts to), including PSP. Consequently, my wife coined the term "Vidiot" to describe me to her friends :)

I sat down with my new copy of GT4 at 7am and didn't put the controller down till midnight. I think ya'll can relate to that :) I have a Playseat with a G25 and since I am retired, I can dedicate an average of 4 to 6 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I just know that when GT5 is released, I'm gonna have a serious case of "pedal-foot" :indiff:

Im 25 and played GT1 back in 1999, had a few brushes with GT2, GT3, but it wasnt until my lil bro got a ps2 for xmas 2 year ago that i got back into it, because there in the bundle of games was GT4, I didnt even know it existed, since then Ive been addicted to it, I only bought my ps3 for one specific game - GT5P and eventually the full game, just to see it in all its HD Glory, now all I need is a cage to put the kids in so i get peace and quiet to play it lol.

Gonna be 21 in August...been playing since '99 I think, when my parents got me a PlayStation for Christmas with a copy of GT. For not knowing anything about video games, I'd say they made a very wise choice! Got all the other GTs after that ASAP. Had to wait a while for GT3 since I didn't have a PS2 for a while after it launched. GT4 was the first GT game I was able to get right on release day, and GT5P was the first game I ever imported (4 months before US release :) ).

ive been playin GT since GT3 came out i'm currently 14 and have a playseat and play other sims too. But GT is what started it all.

ALL HAIL GT!

this year i will be 30 as you can see my username :D

played GT1, GT2, missed GT3 and lately played GT4.
Bought PS3 just for GTHD, then GT5P

cheers...

Just turned 54 here. :)

Started with GT1 and have been a fan since, and have recently rediscovered my love for GT4 by playing along with my 20 year old son.

Haven't made the leap to GT5 yet, though.

37 as I write (born in '71)
Started with GT1 and stayed with the series until today. It's the only reason I bought consoles (PS/PS2/PS3 and a PSP to use as a rear view mirror with GT5 hopefully).

My son, although he prefers Killzone :(

And the helmet was his idea, kinda funny when he put the visor down and it started steaming up....

Im 28 and Ive been playing the GT series since '98... but didnt get serious about it until GT4 :D Then I really started to get the tuning down and learning how to race properly 👍

Back