How Old are you and how long you been playing GT?

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 2,395 comments
26 been with gran turismo from the start 1998.

Lots of experience has made me the fastest all round aussie at the nurburgring on ds3 and one of the fastest in the world at nurburgring in gt5 and gt6.

33 and I've been playing since launch day. Even passed down the obsession to the kiddos.

I'm 17 almost 18 and I've been playing since I was four (obviously I was terrible) starting with gt2 a year after it came out. I've owned all of the series except for gt1 but I have played it

26 been with gran turismo from the start 1998.

Lots of experience has made me the fastest all round aussie at the nurburgring on ds3 and one of the fastest in the world at nurburgring in gt5 and gt6.

Like others have said, that's quite the statement you've made. Because I doubt there's an Aussie out there who's faster than Dan Holland or Adam_2167 on a DS3. Especially on the Nurburgring.

Dude, good drivers don't use a DS3...

According to what I've been able to do, that statement is false.

I'm 17 and I've been playing Gran Turismo for 10 years. I first played Gran Turismo on GT3 when my uncle had it and enjoyed it and the first GT I got was GT4 for the ps2 when I was about 9. I own and played GT4, GT5 and GT6 and it's the greatest games ever. Only a year ago I was at a car show and decided to buy a preowned copy of GT3 (for a reasonable price of £2). I've played every one apart from GT1.

I'm 18, almost 19, and I play Gran Turismo since I remember. I think the first time I play GT, I was somewhere arround 4 years old in a psONE of a friend. My first Gran Turismo was the Third of the series, for the ps2. Since that I bought the Tokyo concept, the GT4 and the prologue version of GT4. For ps3, GT5, prologue and academy version, and now, the GT6 :)

Like others have said, that's quite the statement you've made. Because I doubt there's an Aussie out there who's faster than Dan Holland or Adam_2167 on a DS3. Especially on the Nurburgring.

According to what I've been able to do, that statement is false.
You would understand if you seen me race.
Adam is most likely faster in a stock car but in a tuned car i'd have him.

Last edited:
33, playing since GT1. GT2 is really where I fell in love with the series. When I got an iMac for graduation, I bought Virtual Game Station and basically only played GT2.

Back