How old is your GT5 pre-order and where do you keep it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlareKR
  • 63 comments
  • 4,620 views
Messages
292
Messages
FlareKR
I've had my old one for about 3 years from GameStop (yeah mine's did accept pre-orders from ways back), and switched it out in June once I heard about the CE. And they've both been in the trunk of my 1:24 scale '57 Bel Air ever since.
 
My girlfriend pre-ordered the CE for me back in July. She must have the ticket in her handbag.
 
2 years, recently changed my pre-order for the Collector's Edition. Kept the receipt in my Gran Turismo 5 Prologue box.
 
I waited until the special editions were announced and finally went and pre ordered the CE at Gamestop on August 23rd 2010. I know you don't need the receipt to pick it up but I keep mine in my wallet. I probably could have waited a couple more years though...
 
I preordered mine the day it was available on game.co.uk (signature edition).

Receipt etc is all stored online and it just gets posted to me.
 
Pre-ordered the CE from Gamestop last week and already lost the receipt.
 
Last October, switched to CE after E3. Receipt? In the trash probably.
 
I preordered it 2 years ago(standard edition)but I upgraded it to the Signature one 2 months ago.Kept the receipt in my wallet.
 
Pre-ordered my one 3 months ago. Keeping my receipt in my wallet in due time.
 
Preordered mine sometime before march.
I taped it to my drawer.
 
June 30th 2010, CE
jewelry box, folded up with my cam and turbo specs for a real life car
 
Last edited:
February 2010, thumb-tacked on my cork board
 
i pre-ordered the CE sometime in july or august ... the receipt's either in one of my cars or in my desk-caddy-thingie-that-gets-stuffed-with-everything-imaginable-thing-a-ma-jiggie
 
I pre-ordered my CE some time last month. I keep it in my camera backpack that goes EVERYWHERE with me.
Backpack also has my diabetic medication in it so I'm not that obsesed. :sly:
 
Pre ordered Sig Edition Sept 10. ,pinned to my cork board in the kitchen.
 
To be honest, I was planning to hold off buying GT5 till mid December... right after my finals. Since I heard that it's delayed, I just went ahead and pre ordered it guessing that it will come out around that or later time.
 
Had mine since April 2010. Amazon had it for $54.99 and I had a $10 video game promo, so $45 release day shipping...whenever that is :) not bad.
 
I pre-ordered it in August of 09. Then a year later, I changed it to the collectors edition.
 
Pre-ordered standard edition Mar. 17th from Blockbuster.
The receipt is laminated and taped to Boardwalk on my Monopoly board.
 
7 months and I'm searching night and day to remember were my respit is
 
Preodered it in-store when SE was announced, a month-ish, reciept in drawer.
 
2 months old, receipt locked up in a vault at the bank guarded by the top of the line security with possible laser beams and also have a back up copy of it in another bank across the street in a vault.
 
2 months old, receipt locked up in a vault at the bank guarded by the top of the line security with possible laser beams and also have a back up copy of it in another bank across the street in a vault.

Unfortunately they have beaming technology. :lol:
 
2 months old, receipt locked up in a vault at the bank guarded by the top of the line security with possible laser beams and also have a back up copy of it in another bank across the street in a vault.
So it's in your underwear drawer. ;)
 
I've pre-odered it some weeks ago, from Amazon
 
Three or four years, maybe five. I switched to the CE edition a couple months ago.
 
TB
Pre-ordered the CE from Gamestop last week and already lost the receipt.

I have lost my receipt as well, will probably get another one when I go pay it off next week anyways.

Pre-ordered standard edition Mar. 17th from Blockbuster.
The receipt is laminated and taped to Boardwalk on my Monopoly board.

These delays must really be worrying you as Blockbuster may be gone before GT5 hits shelves.:lol:
 
Back