boomee Messages 1,784 Near DC Messages MARK1615BEREAN Messages I dont play xbox Dec 8, 2010 #1 How would you go about tuning the premium failadyz 300zx, 05 mustang GT, 04 corvettez06,2011 subaru sti,mustang cobra R? I just want them to be all around fast of course and be easy to control in corners.
How would you go about tuning the premium failadyz 300zx, 05 mustang GT, 04 corvettez06,2011 subaru sti,mustang cobra R? I just want them to be all around fast of course and be easy to control in corners.
Sidstyler Messages 304 Messages Sidstyler Dec 8, 2010 #2 You should note that control and speed don't get along well. Tuning is trial and error, and it is usually recommended to fool around with the downforce before anything else. There are guides for tuning cars in the tuning sub forum, you should look there for some ideas.
You should note that control and speed don't get along well. Tuning is trial and error, and it is usually recommended to fool around with the downforce before anything else. There are guides for tuning cars in the tuning sub forum, you should look there for some ideas.
boomee Messages 1,784 Near DC Messages MARK1615BEREAN Messages I dont play xbox Dec 8, 2010 #3 Thank you sydstyer