How to Easily Make Plenty of Credits in Forza Horizon 4

Everything in that article is just the casual's way of making money.
  1. Buy the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 for 150,000 credits

2. Spend 19 skill points to make 300,000 credits

3. Question if doing this is unethical

4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you reach the money cap
You can make whatever amount of credits you feel like putting effort into making every hour. Up to 4.5 million an hour if you're a robot.

Last edited:
@The Chosen One ... I was just writing about this method. Your 5 mil per hour are a little bit exaggerated. ;)

-Pick a car that has a 6 or 7x multiplier for skill points (any Hoonigan has 6x but FE cars have 7x.. the best are BMW M6 FE or Caterham R500 FE (both have drift bonus skills))
-Do some skills until you unlock those multiplaiers
-Go to the Airport and start chaining your skill points. Why the Airport? Well the Airport has no traffic, also have those red barricades that gave you 1000 points each time you hit one (aka Road Open)
-When you chain your skills make sure you stop before 500.000 points (10 skill points.. the max you can bank)..
-Do so until you reach 200 points to unlock the Car Mastery perks... about 30 minutes of drifting (even less once you get use to it)
-Go to the Auto Show and buy 10 Nissan Fairlady Z432 or 10 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 (both cost 150.000)
-Use 20 points on each car to unlock the 300.000 bonus cash perk and the wheel spin.

You have done it. Now you have an extra 1.500.000 credits and 10 wheel spins for 40 minutes of work. The fastest method out there.

Last edited:
@Terronium-12 I won 300k on single wheelspin and have seen 400k I think (unless I was dreaming about Fh4) :lol: but definitely higher amounts than 250k available if you are lucky.👍 I wish I had taken a screen shot now.

I won 500,000 on a Super Wheelspin (and an FE car at the same time!)

IMG_65531bf4-4c8f-419c-95b2-da7c901043b2.png

@Terronium-12 I won 300k on single wheelspin and have seen 400k I think (unless I was dreaming about Fh4) :lol: but definitely higher amounts than 250k available if you are lucky.👍 I wish I had taken a screen shot now.

I won 500,000 on a Super Wheelspin (and an FE car at the same time!)

View attachment 771696

I knew 500k was a thing, but I thought "Play it safe." because I doubted myself for who knows what reason.

Dumb ass. :lol:

Something the article doesn't mention is that the World's Fastest Horizon story gives you a daily payout that increases depending on how many stars you've earned in it, so it's in your best interest to do that one ASAP for some more steady income. You do have to pay a bit to "buy" it, but that amount can be made back pretty quickly by just doing all the chapters.

World's Fastest will give you 12.500 Credits each day if you get 30 stars. It's really nothing. You can make 100.000 by doing 20 lap races which last for about 15-20 minutes.

World's Fastest will give you 12.500 Credits each day if you get 30 stars. It's really nothing. You can make 100.000 by doing 20 lap races which last for about 15-20 minutes.
Still, it's money for nothing*, so no point in ignoring it. Especially since you can blow out the entire thing pretty quickly.

*but unlike the song, no chicks for free

Still, it's money for nothing*, so no point in ignoring it. Especially since you can blow out the entire thing pretty quickly.

*but unlike the song, no chicks for free
I didn't say to ignore it. I had a lot of fun with it and I'm still doing it in co-op from time to time.

You can make whatever amount of credits you feel like putting effort into making every hour. Up to 4.5 million an hour if you're a robot.

The Formula Drift cars (if you have the car pack) all have the 300k bonus but don't cost anything to purchase.

I think reaching level 20 on a racing discipline and keeping on racing in it gives you seemingly infinite wheelspins, it returns to level 20 after you level it up.

-Pick a car that has a 6 or 7x multiplier for skill points (any Hoonigan has 6x but FE cars have 7x.. the best are BMW M6 FE or Caterham R500 FE (both have drift bonus skills))

Not always, for example my Aventador FE can only go to 6 skill multiplier (most other FE's I have too) while the Hoonigan Ford Focus RS RX can go to 7 multiplier. So it depends per car, best to check out what cars you have (legendary & FE).

Before buying that car over and over again, check your garage for legendary cars, there are plenty of cars that have the 300.000 CR perk. All cars from the Formula Drift Pack, the MG MGB, that classic '70s Nissan GT/R, probably a dozen more. I did the check myself from the cars I had yesterday and climbed from 8 mill to 15 mill (in a couple of hours) doing Forzathons and skill point farming. I also got the wheelspins out of the cars if they costed me 5 skill points or less. A regular wheelspin can give some nice 170.000 credit bonus as well (or the 2.000 version if you have my luck :P)

Anyway, I bought the Edinburgh castle so I have all houses now. Those 10 super spins I got from it were absolute crap though. OMG such rubbish luck. :( Not even a FE or legendary car (apart from the Alfa P3 which you get from the castle itself).

Not always, for example my Aventador FE can only go to 6 skill multiplier (most other FE's I have too) while the Hoonigan Ford Focus RS RX can go to 7 multiplier. So it depends per car, best to check out what cars you have (legendary & FE).

Before buying that car over and over again, check your garage for legendary cars, there are plenty of cars that have the 300.000 CR perk. All cars from the Formula Drift Pack, the MG MGB, that classic '70s Nissan GT/R, probably a dozen more. I did the check myself from the cars I had yesterday and climbed from 8 mill to 15 mill (in a couple of hours) doing Forzathons and skill point farming. I also got the wheelspins out of the cars if they costed me 5 skill points or less. A regular wheelspin can give some nice 170.000 credit bonus as well (or the 2.000 version if you have my luck :P)

Anyway, I bought the Edinburgh castle so I have all houses now. Those 10 super spins I got from it were absolute crap though. OMG such rubbish luck. :( Not even a FE or legendary car (apart from the Alfa P3 which you get from the castle itself).
I'm saving up for the 10mil credit castle and I've got about 8mil credits saved up. However, that's what worries me so much. Absolute rubbish loots. I'm thinking of rather buying few Ferraris, Lambos & McLarens instead.

I wouldn't recommend the Aventador regardless since it has only a speed bonus perk. Both drift bonus cars (M6 FE, R500 FE) and both skill boost cars (205 FE and R5 Turbo FE) have 7x multipliers. Those are much better. Also some cars from the Bond Pack have 7x multi.

A fair bit easier to make money, but everything is more expensive, and there are also more things to spend your money on (houses).
So by economics it's practically the same? Like if the money rewards are 2x but the prices of items is also 2x meant that the economics is the same.

Also if the rewards are also accounted, is the game more generous than FH3?

A great maybe not so ethical way of earning credits is buying the VIP house.... Again and again and again. :lol:

Haven’t done it more than once but wow is it tempting.

Step 1: Play FH4 and earn cars and cash by the bucket load cause they give em out like Skittles.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

My main method so far has just been the usual Goliath grinding. Takes a while to unlock it but once you do it can give around 96k every 10 minutes (Expert AI, no assists) if you use an S1 car plus at least 1 wheelspin each race. It’s actually really fun in co-op and if you cycle car classes (and seasons) each race.

Step 1: Play FH4 and earn cars and cash by the bucket load cause they give em out like Skittles.
If only that were true for me. My first 60 levels or so got me absolute crap with almost every single wheel spin. They've been picking up lately though. There was a point of about 20 levels or so just netting me clothing and emotes.

Lately what I've been doing is 50 lap races at the Holyrood Park Circuit. I like this race because it's easy and takes less than an hour to complete. Using the GT-R LM FE or Guila FE, I usually end up making somewhere along the lines of 400-450K cr not including wheel spins. I have Goliath unlocked and will try to do a 5 lap race to better determine which race I prefer for cash.

Latest Posts

Back