How to finally get gud (or at least better)

• Thread starter DoctorNuu
  • 105 comments
He said his best qual was 32 with most laps a second slower.
I’m here to tell ya that’s diff from what I can do by a lot.
If I got anal and wanted to waste time to get optimal from my 31.4 I’d be at I think 30.5.
I think he'd see 1:30.5 as "gud". I'd got the impression you were slower than that from past discussions. Pigems is only at 1:31.4, and I expect he spent a fair bit of time to get that. So if you can actually do 1:30.5 in qualifying, yes, you're "gud" by his definition, I'd say. 2nd on the America leaderboard, 6th on the EMEA leaderboard. Agreed - that's "gud".

Hey guys, average driver here.

Desperately need some tangible advice on what to do specifically in order to get better.
Beyond the usual 'watch Top 10', etc. advice.

Backstory:
On the wheel with TCS off. About 50,000km 'experience'.
DR B, sometimes cracking A if practicing a lot. Tending to low B if getting in unprepared.
This week I put in 2500km at Interlagos. Still unable to beat 1:32.000 in quali and 1:33:500 in race.
(Which is almost 2sec away from the top and about 1sec away from what most A drivers achieve without much practice)
The sad thing is that I had already achieved these times after about 500km of practice.
Sure, I am much more consistent now, but not getting any faster.
Another sad thing is that it takes me an hour to get back to yesterdays performance.
So it really looks like my limit.

So what should I do?
Yes, I watch TOP 10 and other replays. I am aware where I lose time. And yes, I am aware of what I need to do better:
- Trail-brake better/later
- Get on power earlier/better
- Don't unsettle the car (as much as I do)
- Handle the slow corners much better

The real problem is: I just don't know how to implement it.
I cannot understand how some guys just naturally find a faster line.
I always fall back to a kind of safe, casual (and wrong) driving style. When I try to push beyond that it mostly results in errors/spins/running wide.
Only at times am I really locked in and feeling the car. This is when I achieve the times mentioned above. In general I am about another second slower.

What can be done/practiced concretely?
How can I extend my personal limit?

GT Sport under default conditions isn't the platform to get universally better in all areas of your driving for all the other platforms, or even real life. The blanket conditions across all car groups don't expose any obvious driving flaws, so to get seriously better, you'd be best to practice with road cars and just practice offline and progress towards seeing how much oversteer you're comfortable with. Even disable ABS if you like.

It's essential to get comfortable with some oversteer, even if it's just progressive so that you train yourself to be always be ahead of the car. If you can get used to some oversteer, it will always give you the advantage of being able to set the car up for many corners like the way rally drivers do, even if it's just subtle. That way you don't need to brake as hard as you use the instant increase in grip on turn-in.

If you're in Kie's live stream chats, then if you're not above 70k, you're seen as someone who must be utterly clueless,

Some of us who are gud by my definition maybe don’t spend their gametime caring about amassing dr points, some of us play for fun.
Maybe this seems weird but you can put your dr where you want depending on how you wanna play.
Gud depends on many things time trial gud is not racecraft gud. Gud varies by combo. Certain combos someone like me is gud. Road car gud is another genre of gud.
By your definition only maybe Igor Fraga is gud. He made them all look silly on fricken hard tires when they were on softer compounds.
Time trial gud and time trial in general imo is NOT as big a measure of good as racepace and racecraft, that’s jmo.
Like how is it that some people can play even under a problematic pen system but have no trouble at all staying high on sr?
Tbh maybe if people spent more time playing learning and practicing and less time watching streams and live chatting then maybe they would improve more. Jmo.
Many of the players you see setting otherworldly times are paper tigers on race day. That’s just what I’ve seen.
Many aren’t but that’s why to me I don’t give a toss about followers or streams from certain folks again jmo. There’s one case example in particular...I was starting ahead of a name guy who is always up there on the boards...Race begins, I’m third he’s in fourth. Never raced this dude before. He takes a cocky adapted line to the outside behind me through one section lap one, then next little section is a popular diving barging spot, so I ran it bought half a car width inside optimal. He ABSOLUTELY was expecting me on optimal line and was going to dive. My adapted line surprised him, he lost s bit of speed, and then had the guy behind get side by side which caused them both to drop back.
This jabroni goes all caps to me after the race WTF WERE YOU DOING. I replied, beating you.
He wasn’t in any other races, and we never made contact etc. It’s a minority of players most are very cool interesting people, but there’s some jabroni out there..jmo.
I mean look what this threads becoming by all this needless posturing and back and forth...
Ultimately no one benefits. It’s just more noise out into the ether that will soon be forgotten anyways.
I will bow out now because this just gets to be a total waste of energy, sadly.

Last edited:
To be clear, I wasn't saying I agree with that point of view, just that I can see how people can end up thinking that 70k+ is where everyone should be aiming to be. The top players make it look so easy, like they're just doing what anyone else should be able to do, and they all take that level of performance for granted, because it's just how it is for them. So it's easy for people to see it and think "What am I doing so wrong to be so much slower than them?!" and "If only I knew the secret, I feel I could be a lot faster" etc.

Read this book, it will definitely help. :)

View attachment 921438
Lucky for us, it was on sale for $2.99 in the Kindle version last week. Mandatory reading for sure. I read a good one, I think by Jackie Stewart, when I was a teenager, and it was really good at making a few simple points:

1) A car has only so much force available to it, combining steering, acceleration, and deceleration... you are in charge of managing how much is applied to any of those directions, and keeping it all within the sum limits. The traction circle, so to speak.

2) Arcing a turn isn't just about the steering, it's the use of the brakes and throttle to do it best and fastest... smoother transition between the slowing down and speeding up, overlapping with the change in direction, will optimize the total speed through a turn. Incremental gains are there for the taking during those transitions- find them and use them to your advantage to get faster.

3) What you gain some place, you likely lose another. Keep trying to process where you are from the optimal, and in correcting that, use the current situation to your advantage. Come in to hot? Turn it harder at the end to shorten the turn, you already blew the exit, so try to gain some back by shortening the turn and getting back harder on the throttle sooner, for example. If you only accept the mistakes from the perfect line, and don't turn them into some advantage, again, you're leaving speed on the table (in the real world).

Yup. One thing that the really fast guys have is a sense of where their car's gonna be 100-200 meters ahead. For example, when transitioning back to the throttle in turn, they know just how much power the car can take without pushing too wide on the exit. They don't usually guess and hope that they make it. They won't go off the track much, because they know well ahead of time if they're not gonna make it, and make the adjustment.
A lot of people who struggle, don't seem to detect that they're under-rotating until it's too late.

This is also a good point: when I'm karting, and I know I'm at my best pace, I consciously tell myself: "ok, now start backing it up" ...meaning: take action further ahead of the track, and the more you can pull your controls back, the faster you get. You can get 'into the zone' by doing this. Running 10/10? ok, now start getting ahead of the kart... watch the speed pick up and the times drop. It's the same in GTS... get ahead of the car.

It's best to experience this in a road car (Nxxx) in GTS, on a track with nice big turns, like Willow Springs, where you can see that pulling the driving 'forward' of the track yields faster times, even if it doesn't 'feel' faster at first. When you see it working there, adapting your driving of faster cars in the same way is easier. I know I tend to 'get lazy' with the steering wheel and the incremental throttle work in turns, in the really fast cars... my Gr1/2 and Formula car times as a gap to top times tell me that's true. But what works in the slower cars works in those as well, just a hella lot faster.

Some of us who are gud by my definition maybe don’t spend their gametime caring about amassing dr points, some of us play for fun.
Maybe this seems weird but you can put your dr where you want depending on how you wanna play.
Gud depends on many things time trial gud is not racecraft gud. Gud varies by combo. Certain combos someone like me is gud. Road car gud is another genre of gud.
By your definition only maybe Igor Fraga is gud. He made them all look silly on fricken hard tires when they were on softer compounds.
Time trial gud and time trial in general imo is NOT as big a measure of good as racepace and racecraft, that’s jmo.
Like how is it that some people can play even under a problematic pen system but have no trouble at all staying high on sr?
Tbh maybe if people spent more time playing learning and practicing and less time watching streams and live chatting then maybe they would improve more. Jmo.
Many of the players you see setting otherworldly times are paper tigers on race day. That’s just what I’ve seen.
Many aren’t but that’s why to me I don’t give a toss about followers or streams from certain folks again jmo. There’s one case example in particular...I was starting ahead of a name guy who is always up there on the boards...Race begins, I’m third he’s in fourth. Never raced this dude before. He takes a cocky adapted line to the outside behind me through one section lap one, then next little section is a popular diving barging spot, so I ran it bought half a car width inside optimal. He ABSOLUTELY was expecting me on optimal line and was going to dive. My adapted line surprised him, he lost s bit of speed, and then had the guy behind get side by side which caused them both to drop back.
This jabroni goes all caps to me after the race WTF WERE YOU DOING. I replied, beating you.
He wasn’t in any other races, and we never made contact etc. It’s a minority of players most are very cool interesting people, but there’s some jabroni out there..jmo.
I mean look what this threads becoming by all this needless posturing and back and forth...
Ultimately no one benefits. It’s just more noise out into the ether that will soon be forgotten anyways.
I will bow out now because this just gets to be a total waste of energy, sadly.
Great story about the racing craft. I love how some of the fast guys assume that they are entitled to your position, or if you deviate from the qualifying line, you are the idiot. Um, it's racing... you want the spot I'm in, beat me to it, fairly.

I do often throw a false move in when I see someone faster coming behind me (often!)... take a different line from one lap to the next, just to make them think (if they want to... if they want to punt me, nothing will stop that). It's race craft. Same with karting...

And you don't have to be dirty in doing that, if someone gets beside you fair and square, of course, leave the room they earned on the apex or the exit, but nothing says you're required to run the qualifying line when trying to defend a position. Some people don't get that.

Last edited by a moderator:
A thing I like to do when I try to improve while practicing is to be more aware of how I drive onto the track. To pull it off, I avoid driving on the limit. Somewhere around 80% to have an easier time seeing what's wrong. Because for me, if I drive as fast as possible it makes it way harder to understand why I'm going off the racing line because I'm too focused onto one thing to even ask myself this question while driving. By backing off slightly, it makes me more aware of the small details that I have missed by going flatout. Makes it easier to find reference point for the braking zone since I'm crusing around the track instead of pushing it.

Oh, one thing that's very important but not mentioned much is where to look when you drive. Look ahead, to where the next move/transition is happening. The brake markers and turn-in points should be view just in your peripheral view.
Also a great point. It's not said much, I think, because it's the first thing an instructor will tell you when you start out: your eyes should be way up the road when you drive. Anything that happens between there and the car itself should become second nature, and in your peripheral vision, as you said.

I’m far from being fast. Before GT Sport, I had never felt the urge to race online. Previous GT titles had very solid career modes, so I didn’t feel like I was missing out on anything. The AI is obviously far below a good human player, but it gave me a challenge and I always felt like it I lost it was fair. The AI doesn’t purposely look for someone and take them out like a real player might if they feel like you took them out. I won some against the AI and I lost some, but I had fun.

Coming online with GT Sport showed me how truly off the pace I am. Qualifying middle of the pack or worse, and usually 4-5 seconds off of the pole. That’s not missing an apex here and there, that is a massive gap. I immediately got frustrated and thought about just staying offline. Then I realized, winning doesn’t give me anything of real value, and I should just race clean and consistent (slow) and do my thing. After about 4 hours in a row, I was able to consistently finish between 4-7th place. Never even close to sniffing a victory, but I had some great battles for position, even if it was 7th place and not trying to get the win. I noticed that once I took the pressure of winning off, I drove way smoother and had more fun. This may be a losers mentality, but I’m also realistic about my ability and realize not everyone can be fast. Maybe I could get faster, but I have time for a few hours of racing per week, so I am now focusing on driving smooth and clean and enjoying myself. A battle for 5th can be as fun as winning.

I’m far from being fast. Before GT Sport, I had never felt the urge to race online. Previous GT titles had very solid career modes, so I didn’t feel like I was missing out on anything. The AI is obviously far below a good human player, but it gave me a challenge and I always felt like it I lost it was fair. The AI doesn’t purposely look for someone and take them out like a real player might if they feel like you took them out. I won some against the AI and I lost some, but I had fun.

Coming online with GT Sport showed me how truly off the pace I am. Qualifying middle of the pack or worse, and usually 4-5 seconds off of the pole. That’s not missing an apex here and there, that is a massive gap. I immediately got frustrated and thought about just staying offline. Then I realized, winning doesn’t give me anything of real value, and I should just race clean and consistent (slow) and do my thing. After about 4 hours in a row, I was able to consistently finish between 4-7th place. Never even close to sniffing a victory, but I had some great battles for position, even if it was 7th place and not trying to get the win. I noticed that once I took the pressure of winning off, I drove way smoother and had more fun. This may be a losers mentality, but I’m also realistic about my ability and realize not everyone can be fast. Maybe I could get faster, but I have time for a few hours of racing per week, so I am now focusing on driving smooth and clean and enjoying myself. A battle for 5th can be as fun as winning.
With that attitude you will soon be winning

If more would embrace this attitude, the online experience would be amazing. I agree 100% with your philosophy, and I love racing the car in front, beside, and behind me - regardless of position. Clean racing, maximizing my own personal skill set without exceeding it and causing a wreck or spin, is what I gets my heart rate up. A podium or win is just gravy in my book. Good on ya’ for realizing that wins don’t make the racing fun. Racing makes racing fun. :cheers:

If more would embrace this attitude, the online experience would be amazing. I agree 100% with your philosophy, and I love racing the car in front, beside, and behind me - regardless of position. Clean racing, maximizing my own personal skill set without exceeding it and causing a wreck or spin, is what I gets my heart rate up. A podium or win is just gravy in my book. Good on ya’ for realizing that wins don’t make the racing fun. Racing makes racing fun. :cheers:
I appreciate it. It was very shocking to see how much faster some guys are. I never thought I was elite, but to be 5 seconds off the pace when I felt like I had my lines down (Red Bull ring is one of my favorite tracks) it’s crazy to think how fast some guys are. Thankfully I can enjoy a good battle for position, even if it’s not for the win.

It seems kind of flawed to me to try and apply Dark Souls thinking to racing.

Git gud (get good) is the moniker of the From Software RPGs since Dark Souls and there is very good reason for that. If you aren't willing and able to get better through the most brutal kind of trial and error, you will get nowhere - NOWHERE in those games.

You can play and enjoy Gran Turismo without being even remotely fast - case in point myself - I'm sure there are plenty of people who love this game and have never even paid the remotest attention to top 10 times or A+ level racing.

The fact of Dark Souls is the more "gud" you "git", the more you get from the game. It is wholly more satisfying to beat DS3 solo against the bosses, trying to keep your ember the entire way, fending off pesky invaders and the endless plethora of ******** tracking one shot attacks around every corner.

Souls is a constant battle against the game. There is no top of the skill cliff. Even the most talented player will be invaded and spanked around without any chance to do anything at some point. Even with two or three summons on your side, you're never really safe from that one guy who REALLY knows how to swing a curved greatsword.

GTS isn't the same. Racing isn't the same. Driving is a challenge against one's self. Many factors remain the same each and every time out on track. The only thing to git gud at is self improvement, discipline, effective practice.

The idea of git gud is to be beaten and punished into competence by the utterly unforgiving universe of dark souls. It is to die, and die again, and die again, until pure relentlessness yields results.

Pure relentlessness yields nothing for racing. Only you control how much you improve. Eventually in dark souls you die so many times to one boss that you subconsciously know all their moves, you git gud by getting stomped. Lapping the same track repeatedly doesn't necessarily make you quicker, in fact there's generally a point where, if I'm just lapping the same track, I'll start getting slower and less sharp as I get more tired.

So my advice is drop the Dark Souls mentality. Racing is not that kind of gauntlet. You have to analyse your own performance and recognise your strengths and shortcomings - be that driving technique, racecraft, strategy, even car choice. Don't git gud - git smart. Git effective.

I think we need to define gud.
I think he'd see 1:30.5 as "gud".

Getting good is obviously a relative thing. If you are 5% off, you want 4%, then 3%, etc.
My limit is pretty consistently at 2% off - but only after I practice really hard.
The point is that the 2% off (1:32.000 at Interlagos) felt like my personal limit, running out of ideas of how to improve.
I'm not a dreamer
looking for some magic to get me to the Top 10. (i.e. 1:30.500)

My goal is to get to 1% off, which should be achievable if one knows what to do.
There must be specific (but unknown) things, Top drivers do, which I don't!

One thing that comes to mind (so not unknown anymore) is consistently looking at the right things, which I am currently working on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GT Sport is not racing. A word about that:
I have complained many times about the lack of realism at/beyond the limit. Or the kerbs.
But this is often just to excuse your own failure. I have recently tried to get out of this 'victim'-thinking.
The simulation might be far from perfect, but the basic principles of racing are present since Version 1.
Elements like finding a better line, being smoother, more precise, trail braking, focusing on good exit speed - they are all represented well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So don't race harder, race smarter? Good advice.

It really is about small edges, driving smart, smooth, effective.
I still find myself over-driving the car all the time, despite thinking that I am more on the casual side.
In the race I am more likely to under-drive out of (justified) fear of binning it.

Now the big BUT:
Despite being about small edges, it is also about big factors, for example:
1. You just enter a turn wrong all the time, because you think is has to be done this way.
2. You have a poor exit consistently, because you don't know how to do it better.
3. You have the wrong BB setting or gear changes
4. Your seating/grip/pedals just make good driving hard.
I still find myself gripping the wheel way too hard at times, as if it would improve grip on the road.
Need to relax. Watched Josete on Twitch once or twice, his casual style is just incredible.

And, last thought:
When watching a replay, you really have to work through it. At least for me, it all happens way too fast. I have not found the patience, however, to actually do that. The UI does not really help. 10sec skip-back is all you can do. Might be a missing key, though.

Last edited:
Getting good is obviously a relative thing. If you are 5% off, you want 4%, then 3%, etc.
My limit is pretty consistently at 2% off - but only after I practice really hard.
The point is that the 2% off (1:32.000 at Interlagos) felt like my personal limit, running out of ideas of how to improve.
I'm not a dreamer
looking for some magic to get me to the Top 10. (i.e. 1:30.500)

My goal is to get to 1% off, which should be achievable if one knows what to do.
There must be specific (but unknown) things, Top drivers do, which I don't!

One thing that comes to mind (so not unknown anymore) is consistently looking at the right things, which I am currently working on.

So, how do you like the book?
Also what control method? Display etc?

Last edited:
The book... I have not made it to the relevant sections yet. So far it seems a bit shallow. Have I mentioned to be a know-it-all?
For example, I know very well theoretically, what trail-braking is and does, but I have trouble correctly and consistently applying it.
If I were not a lazy 🤬, I would finally invent and actually carry out some practice for it.

Currently trying Race A at Suzuka East. My favorite Esses plus 180 turn.
Fraga has set a brilliant time (EU account)
Just incredible how he seems to do nothing at all. Smoother than smooth.
He is always 3cm away from the grass at turn-in.
He just applies constant 1/2 brake through Turn 1.
Consistent lift-press-lift pattern through the Esses.
Final long turn he just coasts. Never would have thought that could be the best way.
Easiest thing in the world.

At least I'm only 0.500 away, because it's such an easy track/car.
I hope it was not his 5th lap overall, as the replay suggests.:bowdown:

Last edited:
First of all, a "know-it-all" doesn't mean a person who knows everything. It's an insult directed at those who act like they know it all. Is that what you mean?

Second, are you asking how to get good? Or beat Fraga? If you're asking how to beat Fraga, how would any of us know? None of us can beat him. Ask him.

First of all, a "know-it-all" doesn't mean a person who knows everything. It's an insult directed at those who act like they know it all. Is that what you mean?

Second, are you asking how to get good? Or beat Fraga? If you're asking how to beat Fraga, how would any of us know? None of us can beat him. Ask him.
I can probably beat Fraga. At Halo 3. I was pretty damn good in my day, flip that scheme to bumper jumper, grab me a plasma grenade, I'd like to see the guy outbrake me then!

I can probably beat Fraga. At Halo 3. I was pretty damn good in my day, flip that scheme to bumper jumper, grab me a plasma grenade, I'd like to see the guy outbrake me then!

I could probably beat him at NHL '94. Unless he knows the cheats too.

Damn, I was gonna say, I could probably beat him in a hockey fight, but that’s about it. :lol: I’ve been on track with him before, and he’s just on a whole other level. :)

Damn, I was gonna say, I could probably beat him in a hockey fight, but that’s about it. :lol: I’ve been on track with him before, and he’s just on a whole other level. :)

Me too, (on track part lol) and he’s beatable, just gotta get 007 to pull his power plug at the right time...
If he is powered up and connected there’s no chance.

First of all, I already get my virtual guns out, if a post starts with "First of all".
Secondly, in this case, despite non-native, I know exactly what it "know-it-all" means and it was intended. Not to deny that it is also true literally.
Thirdly, I am asking for specific steps/hints to improve, Fraga just appeared today.

The Fraga time will be beaten, I'm working on it, probably 2-3 others as well.
It's a very conservative, clean lap, keeping it on the black stuff all the time. I would give a lot to know how many laps he did. Probably 5.
With more abuse of track limits/kerbs it can be improved. There are B/S drivers in the ballpark already.
Haven't bothered to look at their laps, my goal for today/tomorrow is to bend it like Fraga, more or less.
Turn 1 is the key where I fail right now. Probably one of the spots for practicing late/trail-braking.
He does a quick strong tap, then 50%-40% up to just the right spot. Looks so easy.
Out of 200, I had 10 decent ones, one or two perfect ones then bottling last turn.

Also what control method? Display etc?
I have a decent cheap DOI setup. 43" screen as close as it gets.
Fanatec CSL Elite, because I destroyed the T300 while modding.
If I had known before that it's German engineering, I would have gone for it right away.
Put quite some thought/tuning into small things like grip-tape, seat, pedal, screen positioning, brake mod.

Ah, and because it's you who asked: TCS off - OBVIOUSLY.
I started with TCS on (2) and shot up to low A pretty quickly, because it is so much easier, mainly for the race, because you just can't bottle it.
At some point, I decided it's just not racing, because it's such a bad on/off implementation.
'They' also told me i would be faster, which is partially true.
The Audi TT Gr4 at Suzuka is an extreme example where it just does not accelarate with TCS on.
Interlagos Gr3 last week on hard tires was the prime example for TCS.
Everyone and their mother seemed to be faster through the infield - with the controller, just blasting full throttle.

Just don't make this a TCS thread. TCS is for grannies, and apparently for fish.

First of all, I already get my virtual guns out, if a post starts with "First of all".
Secondly, in this case, despite non-native, I know exactly what it "know-it-all" means and it was intended. Not to deny that it is also true literally.
Thirdly, I am asking for specific steps/hints to improve, Fraga just appeared today.

It's a very conservative, clean lap, keeping it on the black stuff all the time. I would give a lot to know how many laps he did. Probably 5.
With more abuse of track limits/kerbs it can be improved. There are B/S drivers in the ballpark already.
Haven't bothered to look at their laps, my goal for today/tomorrow is to bend it like Fraga, more or less.
Turn 1 is the key where I fail right now. Probably one of the spots for practicing late/trail-braking.
He does a quick strong tap, then 50%-40% up to just the right spot. Looks so easy.
Out of 200, I had 10 decent ones, one or two perfect ones then bottling last turn.

If I had known before that it's German engineering, I would have gone for it right away.
Put quite some thought/tuning into small things like grip-tape, seat, pedal, screen positioning, brake mod.

I started with TCS on (2) and shot up to low A pretty quickly, because it is so much easier, mainly for the race, because you just can't bottle it.
At some point, I decided it's just not racing, because it's such a bad on/off implementation.
The Audi TT Gr4 at Suzuka is an extreme example where it just does not accelarate with TCS on.
Everyone and their mother seemed to be faster through the infield - with the controller, just blasting full throttle.

Just don't make this a TCS thread. TCS is for grannies, and apparently for fish.

I wasn’t the person making a thread asking for help. You asked and I gave my advice. I’m not sure what reply you are looking for, my opinion is you should keep an open mind and look towards developing an in game process of continual improvement. All you are looking for has already been told. You can choose to do your own thing, or take free advice.
It’s pointless for me to try to go point by point explaining things from my point of view to you. If you don’t value the input given a nice way to reply would be a simple.
“Thanks but I’m not going to listen”
At least then your communications would be clear.
Have a nice day

Do you break a track down into priority of corners? As in, which corner is the most important down to least important? If not, start with the fastest corner that leads to the longest straight, that spot is where you can gain the most amount of time, then move onto 2nd fastest corner leading to the 2nd longest straight away. Even if you have to draw the track out by hand and number them all, it really helps quite a bit.

Last edited:

I'm going to unsub this thread now. Being rude to people that are responding to your plead for help is not very charming.
Bye bye.

Back