How to get 100% Completion?

• Thread starter LeGeNd-1
  • 32 comments
Well today i just finish playing. Hockenheim in Rain on Legend, it was pain in the ass but finally after like 50 attempts i did it with Modena 360 GT

I won in Arcade
In Time Trial
in Trophy (yes Every Car)
In Tutorial.

But still only 91 % :banghead:, my psn id is nWcPL not nWo but nWc

I read few post early, that probably i must do every thing all over again, but is there is any guaranty that i will acquire that missing card?? For real i dont want to play again from scratch. In Monday i am starting to play SuperCar Challenge, i just also want to obtain platinum.

Help.

sorry for my rubbish English :sly:

Last edited:
ok i just did it :)
this is why i was having problems.

Last thing to do was to win the race in arcade mode on Hard without going off the track. But there is a catch! I won on every 4 tracks, but i was cutting corners and for that reason game didn't give me that "challenge card". After wining on Legend difficulty i get back to Hard and won on the first track without going off the track. because that was the requirement and i Did Received missing card, YEAAAA. and i left. WRONG !! to really get the Card "win a race in arcade on Hard Difficulty without Going off the track" you must finnish all 4 races !! Now only one of them must be don without going off the track. Rest, you can cut corners, whatever. But important thing is that not lo leave arcade after winning just one race. Hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back