How to get Chrome Paint? I got the exact answer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter RB6
  • 123 comments
  • 46,566 views

RB6

(Banned)
Messages
103
All you need to acquire the "Chrome Paint" is that you need 90 cars in your garage standards or premiums combined you need 90 to obtain "Chrome Paint"

A lot of people were wondering about this and hasn't gotten the correct answer.

You can also win it by winning car prizes but the color paints are random.
 
I got chrome for 20 cars. It's random.

Yes you got lucky from winning it from car prizes.

You get it instantly when you get 90 cars in your garage.
 
I just passed 160 cars. Still no chrome paint :(

I want chrome yellow for my RUF allready got one that's matte yellow.
 
I sold all the cars I dont need..... Im doomed with 15 cars :(
 
RB6
Yes you got lucky from winning it from car prizes.

You get it instantly when you get 90 cars in your garage.

No you don't when i got 90 cars i got a different colour.
Like someone said, i suppose it is random.
 
when I got 90 I got Matte Red
 
RB6
A lot of people were wondering about this and hasn't gotten the correct answer.

And neither have you... the bonus paints are awarded randomly.
 
i hate matte red, and at 120 i got matte orange

random
 
I sold all the cars I dont need..... Im doomed with 15 cars :(

i did the same after 50 cars, for all the money i make off them i couldn't care less about paint chips...besides, i got matte black, which is the only one i cared for.
 
Afraid so, so pick wisely... Or have a buddy Gift some to you XD
 
any1 know why i dont have aqua blue metallic as a paint color when i bought my '10 camaro in aqua blue? could it be b/c i got stripes on the ncar that it messes up getting the color?
 
any1 know why i dont have aqua blue metallic as a paint color when i bought my '10 camaro in aqua blue? could it be b/c i got stripes on the ncar that it messes up getting the color?
thats weird, i dont think that the stripes cause that because i got the striped blue from corvette c5 and its on my parts list now
 
RB6
Yes you got lucky from winning it from car prizes.

You get it instantly when you get 90 cars in your garage.
Umm...no.

I have over 200 cars and still got no chrome paint. :grumpy:
 
I just passed 160 cars. Still no chrome paint :(

I want chrome yellow for my RUF allready got one that's matte yellow.

Same with me. I don't think you have it figured out OP.
 
ive got a little over 220 cars and no chrome either.
 
at 30 i got matte yellow, 60 matte white, 90 matte pink..
 
I had a friend gift it to me. I never got it from the game, and I have 400+ cars
 
160+ cars here and no chrome paint yet.

You fail sir!
 
I have Exactly 473 Cars and I have Exactly 0 chrome Chips.
But a boat load of whites and a few nice mattes!
 
Are you guys not aware of the restart trick that let's you (slowly) cycle through the special paints until chrome (or the matte you're after) shows up?

If not, when you're awarded the special paint at every 30 car interval, if it's not the one you want, DO NOT press ok. Quit game and restart until the paint you're after shows up. Press ok when it does.

Sorted?
 
Back