How to get more cars in 2p split screen?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all, anybody know how to get the garage cars appear in split screen mode?
GT Sport had a Garage icon to select garage cars but i cant see this on GT7.
Very confused.

Nevermind, figured it out.
Once a car is added to favourites in your garage, you will be able to select it in 2p split screen mode.

For those who don't know:
To add a car to favourites, highlight it in garage (dont select it), press Triangle, select 'add to favourites'.

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if there are any display setting for split-screen to maximize the size of the screen and get rid of the black bars? I wish we could add AI, that would be a lot of fun.

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if there are any display setting for split-screen to maximize the size of the screen and get rid of the black bars? I wish we could add AI, that would be a lot of fun.

Unfortunately not. Both of those features are not possible at the moment as far as I can tell.

I apologize if this is getting posted more than once, but i'm trying to get our concerns heard. I haven't read anything about a fix yet.

I'm looking for update information on 2 player/splitscreen mode. When will we be able to access our garages? It would be nice of each player could access their own garage like we could with GT3 on PS2. Also, why are we forced to be online most of the time? We should be able to access all the options offline unless we are updating or doing online racing.

Nevermind, figured it out.
Once a car is added to favourites in your garage, you will be able to select it in 2p split screen mode.

For those who don't know:
To add a car to favourites, highlight it in garage (dont select it), press Triangle, select 'add to favourites'.
That doesn't work

Back