How to hunt in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 192 comments
  • 15,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
823
Latvia
Riga, Latvia
Messages
Tvensky
This thread is only for fair GT player community! Please dont bash and ruin this thread with aggressive comments! 👍

Well I just wanted to inform you how to hunt in GT5 :) You can start by checking "suspicious" person by clicking on it in GT LIFE - Community section (same place where you join friends online), there is button "LOG" there you can see literally all stuff that person do, or did in a past for a month and even more! Great! If he is started to like GT-R last days and is leveling up level after level, then obviously he is cheating! I hunted down 10 out of 75 in my PSN friends list today, Im not saying they are bad people, some of them drived very well, I just wanted to keep my place cheater free, because GT is my favorite game and I play it alot, just dont want to see in main page level 40, after level 40 and so on, all fake (one guy in my PSN isnt fake, real dude with level 40, 1000+ cars, driving just like a pro). I will just keep my place clean and fair, so I can see players real accomplishments!

Maybe this one helps some fair same minded folks like me, in this new generation spoiled community. Please comment and think positive! Everyone should have there thoughts and Im not saying you should delete them, its a personal choise! happy hunting 👍

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums...-special-stage-7-money-and-xp-glitch-very-fas


link is for GTP feedback, visit it if you agree.

Please if you disagree be understandable and mature!
 
Seriously. Some just play this game because they want to blast an XJ13 round the 'ring. It's their game, so if they want to do donuts under SSR7, let them.
 
As said in the other thread...

1: If you are serious, you need to seek some professional help
2: Get a life

How is it that everyone on here has turned into a puckered up butt hole?
 
I am letting, now they can do it all day long! but just without me and far, far place where I will never see and encounter them! please just dont start to be agressive, let us fair GT players have a conversation right here! thanks!
 
I don't understand the immediate negative feedback? This person is just saying he doesn't want to play with people who do what he (and PD probably) considers cheating. There are plenty people online to find a group of 16 who disagree with him and make a race. He's just letting you know how to find out, if you want to, which is an individual choice. I don't really care either way but some might.
 
I will put my hand up and say that I've been going round the twist for the past few days.
Being a family man there was no way in this year for me to get to level 35 from level 32. I wanted to unlock the 24hr Le sarthe.
 
Heh, I think I'll check my friends list just to see if anyone's doing this. :D
 
What's actually worse? People cheating in a videogame or people "hunting" for cheaters and spying on their "friends" logs for the sole purpose of...what exactly?

GT5 "The real detective simulator"........
 
I thought this topic was going to be about how to "hunt" monkeys in Trial Mountain or Loch Ness monsters.
 
analog
GT5 "The real detective simulator"........

:sly:👍

well i have to say. I am 24 years old, I work, I have a family, real car, many friends, a life... and in digital GT life I m level 34 a-spec, 350 cars. done all that without any big effort since GT is only game I play in free time. Never grinded a race in GT or played same event twice.. have insane amount of money after seasonal events all completed 100%. I dont see any reason to cheat in this game :) but I understand people who work hard 6 days a week. but still even that for me isnt excuse.

anyway just wanted to share the info with people, maybe someone will change his mind "to cheat or not to cheat", maybe not.. for some this will help to see what friends they're got in theyre PSN friends list.
 
Last edited:
I am letting, now they can do it all day long! but just without me and far, far place where I will never see and encounter them! please just dont start to be agressive, let us fair GT players have a conversation right here! thanks!

What you are saying is that if a person uses the glitch even once, he is branded a cheater, and you are too good for them. You are cleaning out your friends list, and spending time looking through logs just to exact revenge on the cheaters?

Wow... Just wow.

The only reason I have any real problem with this is because you are putting yourselves on a pedestal, saying you are better than someone else. How many times have you ever done up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right b, a, b, a, select start while playing a NES game?

Cheater!!!!!! Cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will ban you for life you cheating cheater!!!!!! Hey everyone, look at the CHEATER over there!!!!!! Cheater!!!!!!

Just letting you know, this is how you come across... Just saying.
 
Yeah, 'cause cyber-stalking someone on GTPlanet in real life is far less creepy and scumbaggish than glitching a few credits in a seriously flawed game system THAT ISN'T REAL ...

👎
 
You should learn 'how to hunt' for a clue in life. I never bash posters but you sir are sad thinking you are doing the honorable thing in a video game. Get over yourself.
 
Its so funny how many people are concerned how others play. I have had GT5 since its release and haven't even done any online races or duping or b-day whatchamacallit but if others do i don't care its THEIR game.

Currently I'm at level 33 in A-spec and 29 in B-spec and have 460 cars and 12 million saved up and at 90% completion. If others want to hurry through the game and use tricks to do so then that's their business and i don't concern myself with it.
 
I haven't done a darn thing that would be classified as an exploit, but really, do you need to put a "witch hunting guide" online? Relax.
 
Last edited:
If he wants to do this, then let him be. He said he didn't want your negative comments, so why post them?
 
I explained above why I do so! Why are you so negative? I dont have any problem, Im not mentaly ill and I know its a video game. please read my post carefully!
 
I don't wanna delete myself from my list (´・д・`)
 
My Bob(s) got my B-Spec level to 40. I don't cheat...but then again I've only raced GT5 online a few times.
 
If he wants to do this, then let him be. He said he didn't want your negative comments, so why post them?

Because he has taken this whole "cheater thing" to the next level. It is hilarious to see what some people will do to feel accomplished in the game. Your lives must be meaningless if playing GT5 in a "pure, virgin" mode gives you a tickle...

I explained above why I do so! Why are you so negative? I dont have any problem, Im not mentaly ill and I know its a video game. please read my post carefully!

Your post was read carefully, and then reread to see if you were serious. Then I took into account the language barrier... Then I reread it one more time.

My conclusion... You need professional help.
 
Your lives must be meaningless if playing GT5 in a "pure, virgin" mode gives you a tickle...

Yeah, must be...
 
kaputsport
.. You need professional help.

Is there any doctor around here then? :crazy:

:)

and you seem to read very bad for sure, I sayd dont post negative comments if you dissagree, ok, just move along please. Dont try to prove somethig else, I understad you 100%, and reason why you post this :) thanks for comment.
 
I find it funny that people attack someone like OP. There's nothing wrong in wanting a friends list of users that will play by the rules at all times even at the cost of denying themselves some immediate gratification. Chances are that those who exploit these glitches will also cut chicanes that there's no penalty for and give you a friendly bump in the butt in the final corner, and claim it's an accident. It's because their instant gratification desire tops all else.
 
I disagree with this thread, if people want to cheat let them, Ive cheated before so what, ive never duped cars tho but never really had a problem with people doing that besides seeing x1's everywhere. I dont see why you shud care so must it doesnt effect you and even if it did so what its just a game. Not being agressive just stating my opinion.
 
Well, you have all the right to decide who keep in you friend list, the only thing i can say is.. don't judge people too fast.
If they use this glitch doesn't mean that they are evil monster who never play "normally".
Many people that now are using this glitch loves the game just like you, don't ram people online, drive fair, don't go in the sunday cup with an fgt etc etc etc.
A (duck) hunt it's... excessive?
 
This reminds me of facebook statuses like

"My mom just reminded me how wrong it is to fraternize with people who aren't Mormon like me, so sorry to anyone who gets unfriended today, just gotta do some house cleaning and stay pure!"

LOL
 
oh, and I think if someone changes a car in an online room - it does not show up in their log.
 
Its so funny how many people are concerned how others play. I have had GT5 since its release and haven't even done any online races or duping or b-day whatchamacallit but if others do i don't care its THEIR game.

Currently I'm at level 33 in A-spec and 29 in B-spec and have 460 cars and 12 million saved up and at 90% completion. If others want to hurry through the game and use tricks to do so then that's their business and i don't concern myself with it.
well said .
 
If he wants to do this, then let him be. He said he didn't want your negative comments, so why post them?

You say something controversial, you get controversial responses.

It's essentially saying "no offense, but screw you." Offense is gonna be taken due to the comment regardless of if you add a disclaimer or not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back