How to hunt in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 192 comments
  • 15,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I've castigated my friend for not cheating.
 
oh, and I think if someone changes a car in an online room - it does not show up in their log.
True.
A funny thing: If the user is into remote races.... LOL You have to scroll like 4 hours, i was checking mine right now.
 
I don't wanna delete myself from my list (´・д・`)

i deleted myself from my friends list today when i learned about this aswome CHEATER-DETECTING-GLITCH.

I sayd dont post negative comments if you dissagree, ok, just move along please. Dont try to prove somethig else, I understad you 100%, and reason why you post this :) thanks for comment.

dude you do need help. you sir are a control freak. you have no way of how to control the way people around you play GT5. so you feel "superior" by deleting them from you friend`s list. dude crawl back in your cave and dont worry about how the world around you is doing. you play however you want and everybody else will play how they want.

MODS the first three cheaters vs angels threads were cute, but **** even I`M ****ing bored of seeing them
 
Last edited:
You say something controversial, you get controversial responses.

It's essentially saying "no offense, but screw you." Offense is gonna be taken due to the comment regardless of if you add a disclaimer or not.

Well, some here clearly have a problem with the way HE plays the game. Some of the responses are hypocritical, TBH.
 
This cheat is pretty annoying now, I went into the open lobby today and atleast half the rooms were 200 laps on SSR7
 
i dont see a point to this bounty hunt if people want to do the glitch which i have done aswell i will gladley say becouse i really dont have the time to spare to get millions upon millions of credits to by just one car plus this dosnt affect other user's in my eyes becouse the game already had that problem with the dupe in of cars ie the x1s and other rare cars so people that conplain are the people that have already had a slice of the pie with dupeing cars nw they think ss7 glitch is bad but you still have to earn that money there was my ten a penny's worth lol
 
It would be more simple if PD just add in cheat codes like so many other games in the past. Owning all cars, Unlimited rewind.. oops wrong game, maximum cash, unlock all events, etc. That way you wouldn't have so many online trying to get cash and exp.
 
Seriously. Some just play this game because they want to blast an XJ13 round the 'ring. It's their game, so if they want to do donuts under SSR7, let them.

agreed 👍👍
 
First; The log doesn't show all activity... it is buggy at best.

Second; If you want to hide your efforts, just don't log in before you play and I'm pretty sure it won't get logged.
 
No need for detective work. Put me on the not friends list, PSN grampa1951. Have a nice day.
 
its so funny to read how people try to defend their selfs by writing negative comments on others. So rude! I want back those days when GTP was unpopular and the count of children was to minimum. I know I will be the "bad guy" for most of you, as most of the community now cheats. But this was addressed to all fair players, and the "log" feature works 100% fine :) thanks for some people who do undersand this thread and are not bashing around with silly comments! Im done for today! Cheers! :)
 
its so funny to read how people try to defend their selfs by writing negative comments on others. So rude! I want back those days when GTP was unpopular and the count of children was to minimum. I know I will be the "bad guy" for most of you, as most of the community now cheats. But this was addressed to all fair players, and the "log" feature works 100% fine :) thanks for some people who do undersand this thread and are not bashing around with silly comments! Im done for today! Cheers! :)

uncategorized-violins.jpg
 
its so funny to read how people try to defend their selfs by writing negative comments on others. So rude! I want back those days when GTP was unpopular and the count of children was to minimum. I know I will be the "bad guy" for most of you, as most of the community now cheats. But this was addressed to all fair players, and the "log" feature works 100% fine :) thanks for some people who do undersand this thread and are not bashing around with silly comments! Im done for today! Cheers! :)

I am not writing negative comments trying to defend, I am only pointing out how unbelievably retarded this idea is. You are actually coming out saying that you are such a control freak, that you need to remove people in your friends list that have used some sort of tactic to get further in the game. This is a sign of a mental condition.

See, normal people, see those around them doing something and have one of the two following responses:

1: Cool, show me what you did...
2: That's cool. I think I'll go run the ring with these guys.

Your response was the following:

-I need to be so in control of my world that anyone who used any form of glitch is getting removed from my friends list. I can justify this because I feel they are lying, cheating people who show their true colors by exploiting something in the game. I feel it is wrong, so I'll clean house and make sure I cannot be tempted by the "devil" to perform the same glitch and enjoy the game a little with others who are having fun.

Then to top it all off, you wrote a thread about it, in conjunction with the 5,000 other threads regarding the topic, and even double posted the thread in another thread, just to spread your practice.

It is sad really. you are one of the people which is creating problems on this site, yet you claim to want to go back to when it was unknown and the "children" were not so plentiful. Problem is, you purposely created a thread to make a stir. Sure you asked that no negative comments be posted, but lets be real. You originally posted this in the "cheating on my wife" thread as an argument aimed at those which thought it was hysterical that the guy felt incredible remorse from glitching in a VIDEO GAME.

So, cut the holier than thou crap. You wanna remove people from your list? Fine, but don't pretend like you posted this for positive feedback.
 
I am not writing negative comments trying to defend, I am only pointing out how unbelievably retarded this idea is. You are actually coming out saying that you are such a control freak, that you need to remove people in your friends list that have used some sort of tactic to get further in the game. This is a sign of a mental condition.

See, normal people, see those around them doing something and have one of the two following responses:

1: Cool, show me what you did...
2: That's cool. I think I'll go run the ring with these guys.

Your response was the following:

-I need to be so in control of my world that anyone who used any form of glitch is getting removed from my friends list. I can justify this because I feel they are lying, cheating people who show their true colors by exploiting something in the game. I feel it is wrong, so I'll clean house and make sure I cannot be tempted by the "devil" to perform the same glitch and enjoy the game a little with others who are having fun.

Then to top it all off, you wrote a thread about it, in conjunction with the 5,000 other threads regarding the topic, and even double posted the thread in another thread, just to spread your practice.

It is sad really. you are one of the people which is creating problems on this site, yet you claim to want to go back to when it was unknown and the "children" were not so plentiful. Problem is, you purposely created a thread to make a stir. Sure you asked that no negative comments be posted, but lets be real. You originally posted this in the "cheating on my wife" thread as an argument aimed at those which thought it was hysterical that the guy felt incredible remorse from glitching in a VIDEO GAME.

So, cut the holier than thou crap. You wanna remove people from your list? Fine, but don't pretend like you posted this for positive feedback.

All you're doing is perpetuating the situation. He gave up, you should've as well.
 
Coming from a guy who has shown his face in every thread regarding cheaters and glitches just to voice his opinion.
 
Is it a little OCD-like (obsessive-compulsive disorder) to want to go through one's friends list and clear out those that are playing the game in a way that you don't approve of?

Maybe - but so what?

My two cents on this thread is that I find it a little hypocritical of the dupers/glitchers to rant all negatively. From many of the threads I've read, common rally cries to justify the duping/glitching gameplay philosophy are that what they're doing isn't hurting anyone, and that they have the right to play the game they paid for how they choose.

The OP only wants to have an in-game GT5 friends list based on a similar philosophy, they paid for the game, and what they're doing isn't hurting anyone. Regardless of your opinion of them and/or what they're doing, isn't it only fair to show them the same respect that you deserve?

Peace...
 
Last edited:
honestly i see no reason why the op even needed to share this info. surely he knew the kind of reaction he was going to get? just keep this kind of stuff to yourself
 
chances14
honestly i see no reason why the op even needed to share this info. surely he knew the kind of reaction he was going to get? just keep this kind of stuff to yourself

I agree with you 100%.
 
This thread is only for fair GT player community! Please dont bash and ruin this thread with aggressive comments! 👍

Well I just wanted to inform you how to hunt in GT5 :) You can start by checking "suspicious" person by clicking on it in GT LIFE - Community section (same place where you join friends online), there is button "LOG" there you can see literally all stuff that person do, or did in a past for a month and even more! Great! If he is started to like GT-R last days and is leveling up level after level, then obviously he is cheating! I hunted down 10 out of 75 in my PSN friends list today, Im not saying they are bad people, some of them drived very well, I just wanted to keep my place cheater free, because GT is my favorite game and I play it alot, just dont want to see in main page level 40, after level 40 and so on, all fake (one guy in my PSN isnt fake, real dude with level 40, 1000+ cars, driving just like a pro). I will just keep my place clean and fair, so I can see players real accomplishments!

Maybe this one helps some fair same minded folks like me, in this new generation spoiled community. Please comment and think positive! Everyone should have there thoughts and Im not saying you should delete them, its a personal choise! happy hunting 👍

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums...-special-stage-7-money-and-xp-glitch-very-fas


link is for GTP feedback, visit it if you agree.

Please if you disagree be understandable and mature!



Am I a Cheat?

I will give you a little background. I started playing the game since release day.

Ten days after release date I had gold every license event. By January 12, 2011 I had all cars in my main account. I never duped, never used the Birthday glitch except for a HSC Concept 04 which was the last car I needed and had spend more than 27hrs cycling through the UCD and more than 5,000 in game days without success. I never traded cars with any one else but I had 15 secondary accounts and was sending cars from them every day.

By January 13 I hit LV 39 after repeating 4 times the 24 hr LeMans Race. On January 22, 2011 I was a little over 700,000 XP from lv. 40. I started doing all the special events there after in which I had gold every single event by January 27, 2011 with a DS3.

I tried the glitch in arcade mode and could not find the spot took me more than 20 minutes. Then I went into a guilty conscious mode for 20 or so mins. I decided to give it a try since I would probably never go back to the game anymore. I started the race and won on the first attempt got a lot of credits and hit lv 40. The reason why I bought cars was because I had reach the max in January 23 and didn't wanted to waste credits.

I used the glitch once and got to lv. 40 and was going to start 24hr Nurburgring but decided to wait until in game save became available.

I played the game online many times and trust me I can probably beat the hell out of you in a race. My current online record
Races: 148 1st: 71 2nd: 24 3rd: 17 4th or worse = 36 :)

I grinded the hell out of the game and my wife was extremely pissed with me, I was so addicted to the game that I didn't had sex for two weeks and didn't even realize. That was the most I have gone sex free since 2001.

The Mayor problem with this game is that they wanted it to last for years and it has content for a measly two to three months at the most.

If I ever feel guilty I have my backup to get those 700,000 XP and hit lv 40

Aspec Lv. 40/ Bspec Lv. 40 i'm a race away from my Platinum trophy
 
Last edited:


Am I a Cheat?

I will give you a little background. I started playing the game since release day.

Ten days after release date I had gold every license event. By January 12, 2011 I had all cars in my main account. I never duped, never used the Birthday glitch except for a HSC Concept 04 which was the last car I needed and had spend more than 27hrs cycling through the UCD and more than 5,000 in game days without success. I never traded cars with any one else but I had 15 secondary accounts and was sending cars from them every day.

By January 13 I hit LV 39 after repeating 4 times the 24 hr LeMans Race. On January 22, 2011 I was a little over 700,000 XP from lv. 40. I started doing all the special events there after in which I had gold every single event by January 27, 2011 with a DS3.

I tried the glitch in arcade mode and could not find the spot took me more than 20 minutes. Then I went into a guilty conscious mode for 20 or so mins. I decided to give it a try since I would probably never go back to the game anymore. I started the race and won on the first attempt got a lot of credits and hit lv 40. The reason why I bought cars was because I had reach the max in January 23 and didn't wanted to waste credits.

I used the glitch once and got to lv. 40 and was going to start 24hr Nurburgring but decided to wait until in game save became available.

I played the game online many times and trust me I can probably beat the hell out of you in a race. My current online record
Races: 148 1st: 71 2nd: 24 3rd: 17 4th or worse = 36 :)

I grinded the hell out of the game and my wife was extremely pissed with me, I was so addicted to the game that I didn't had sex for two weeks and didn't even realize. That was the most I have gone sex free since 2001.

The Mayor problem with this game is that they wanted it to last for years and it has content for a measly two to three months at the most.

If I ever feel guilty I have my backup to get those 700,000 XP and hit lv 40

Aspec Lv. 40/ Bspec Lv. 40 i'm a race away from my Platinum trophy

And this is exactly what I think of when people make rash generalizations about cheaters, why they do what they do and the kind of people they are...
 
I want to ask, what is cheating? using a glitch or is it running races with overpowered cars like the x2010? This game is huge so if people use a glitch to get the cars they like its just sad that you cant have them as onlinefriends!
 
And this is exactly what I think of when people make rash generalizations about cheaters, why they do what they do and the kind of people they are...

Sorry for my ignorance I didn't understand if you considered me a cheater or not. :dunce:
 
Sorry for my ignorance I didn't understand if you considered me a cheater or not. :dunce:

No, when people talk smack about cheaters they have this idea in their head that cheaters are lazy, stupid hicks who just want to ruin the game for themselves and others.

People like you are honestly probably what make up a good 90% of "cheaters", normal players, probably even above average interest in the game but just can't be arsed to jump through the ridiculous hoops setup in this broken game.

That's why I think all this elitest cheater witch hunting is so ridiculous.

BTW as to this thread in general, how is it not bad to put the word "hunt" in the title and refer to "cheaters"? That seems like a pretty aggressively negative term to use.
 
I am a fast, very fast dude with my ds3. Play online every day. Most wins of my 35 or so friends.

If u think I'm going to drive Indy, or b spec Tsukuba a hundred and fifty times each, JUST TO GET A MIURA!

Your crazy!!

I'll do donuts and keep cashing in on PD's lack of testing!

Then when it's all over, I'll still smoke all of you in a DAEWOO! lol lighten up
 
I fully admit ive used the glitch.. I had a long list of important things that got taken out in very short order by the big money presented.. I had to fix a ton of cars and replace a few that were either modified or that arrived off trades in just plain unacceptable condition.. Knocked off the whole list inside three 90 minute nights except for one last Peugeot.. Once i replace said peugeot.. i will continue in regular online racing and A-specing.. Big deal i didnt play fair but i dont have time to grind my 🤬 behind off when i have a college life to attend to and two siblings that also use the PS3 for their own games..Mine is 4 and a half years old.. That kind of overnight abuse would kill it. At the same time come on guys lay off the OP he was just making a point.. He wants clean people.. He can have them.. Free country guys not everyone is going to play the way you like
 
Mario2Lopez
http://img15.imageshack.us/i/logrr.jpg/

Am I a Cheat?

I will give you a little background. I started playing the game since release day.

Ten days after release date I had gold every license event. By January 12, 2011 I had all cars in my main account. I never duped, never used the Birthday glitch except for a HSC Concept 04 which was the last car I needed and had spend more than 27hrs cycling through the UCD and more than 5,000 in game days without success. I never traded cars with any one else but I had 15 secondary accounts and was sending cars from them every day.

By January 13 I hit LV 39 after repeating 4 times the 24 hr LeMans Race. On January 22, 2011 I was a little over 700,000 XP from lv. 40. I started doing all the special events there after in which I had gold every single event by January 27, 2011 with a DS3.

I tried the glitch in arcade mode and could not find the spot took me more than 20 minutes. Then I went into a guilty conscious mode for 20 or so mins. I decided to give it a try since I would probably never go back to the game anymore. I started the race and won on the first attempt got a lot of credits and hit lv 40. The reason why I bought cars was because I had reach the max in January 23 and didn't wanted to waste credits.

I used the glitch once and got to lv. 40 and was going to start 24hr Nurburgring but decided to wait until in game save became available.

I played the game online many times and trust me I can probably beat the hell out of you in a race. My current online record
Races: 148 1st: 71 2nd: 24 3rd: 17 4th or worse = 36 :)

I grinded the hell out of the game and my wife was extremely pissed with me, I was so addicted to the game that I didn't had sex for two weeks and didn't even realize. That was the most I have gone sex free since 2001.

The Mayor problem with this game is that they wanted it to last for years and it has content for a measly two to three months at the most.

If I ever feel guilty I have my backup to get those 700,000 XP and hit lv 40

Aspec Lv. 40/ Bspec Lv. 40 i'm a race away from my Platinum trophy

Wow....just wow.....
 
^Grinding cost you a grind?
 
Just turn the game into GTA and then we can all have a 'cheat war' in the nurburgring car park and the immoral sorts can gun people down and steal their cash to spend in-game.

Some people on here would probably go for this idea, given what the OP has written.
 
Just turn the game into GTA and then we can all have a 'cheat war' in the nurburgring car park and the immoral sorts can gun people down and steal their cash to spend in-game.

Some people on here would probably go for this idea, given what the OP has written.

At least that would add replay value? I would look anxiously for more of your suggestions. :dopey:
 
Wow did I just wake up in Soviet Russia or something? Spying on and 'hunting' your friends, really?

You need help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back