How to hunt in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 192 comments
  • 15,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks you ladies doth protest too much... :sly:

Here's a guy (the OP) doing EXACTLY what you say YOU want to do... He wants to play it 'his' way. He wants to play with people that have leveled themselves up STRICTLY by racing, without using exploits. Now, I'm not sure you realize the irony of criticizing someone for doing the very thing you say YOU want to do. You want to play the game 'your' way, and use whatever exploits exist. Fine. He's not saying for you to stop. He's just saying he'd rather race those that don't.

Sauce for the goose, my fine feathered friends, is sauce for the gander.

If you want the right to not be criticized for using exploits, you HAVE to not criticize those that publicly say they won't, nor wish to race those that do.
 
Methinks you ladies doth protest too much... :sly:

Here's a guy (the OP) doing EXACTLY what you say YOU want to do... He wants to play it 'his' way. He wants to play with people that have leveled themselves up STRICTLY by racing, without using exploits. .
That is perfectly fine but why make a thread about it? The entire summary of the OP post could just say "I don't like cheaters so I'm spying on everyone of my friends and I'm deleting them if they cheat". Does that honestly warrant a thread? Theres nothing to discuss.

If he posted this in the "online" section of the forum and asked legit players to friend him then it would be different.
 
Last edited:
He is just informing other like-minded players about how to go about this.

You know, JUST like you all like to inform each other of any glitches and exploits the minute you find them...

Sauce for the goose.
 
Methinks you ladies doth protest too much... :sly:

Here's a guy (the OP) doing EXACTLY what you say YOU want to do... He wants to play it 'his' way. He wants to play with people that have leveled themselves up STRICTLY by racing, without using exploits. Now, I'm not sure you realize the irony of criticizing someone for doing the very thing you say YOU want to do. You want to play the game 'your' way, and use whatever exploits exist. Fine. He's not saying for you to stop. He's just saying he'd rather race those that don't.

Sauce for the goose, my fine feathered friends, is sauce for the gander.

If you want the right to not be criticized for using exploits, you HAVE to not criticize those that publicly say they won't, nor wish to race those that do.

I never criticized (the OP) I was just asking a simple question. I am a clean racer and there are far more clean racers from my experience than non clean racers. What he needs to realize is that it is a game and everyone plays differently. I have nothing against people that achieve things the easy way since it doesn't prove nothing of their skill level. To me this game was dead a long time ago, and if I would of had the chance of doing this before I would of probably not neglected my two children and wife the way I did. If you look at my log it doesn't prove I'm a cheater unless everyone using the GT-R 07 is now a cheater.
 
I think you need to worry a lot more about your wife and kids than this guy, then (but yet, here you are!)...
 
I think you need to worry a lot more about your wife and kids than this guy, then (but yet, here you are!)...

Forums are a hobby. In fact I didn't play the game after level 40 but I do like to participate in forums. Kids are asleep I'm getting ready to go to work. Why not? And trust the first time she showed she was pissed at me and needed me to help with the kids that is when it was "GAME OVER" for me.
 
Last edited:
Sure you wouldn't rather be spinning SS7?! :crazy:

Look, OP might miss out on racing YOU with his system. But you are (if what you say is true) by far the exception, not the rule. Look how exploit discussion dominates this forum...

He's going to miss you, OK, but he's going to exclude MOST of the exploiters, too. Small price to pay, IMO...

Anyway, as I tried to point out, he is just one MORE guy trying to play the game 'his' way... And we all know how unfair it is to criticize anyone for THAT, don't we..?! :rolleyes::)
 
I grinded the hell out of the game and my wife was extremely pissed with me, I was so addicted to the game that I didn't had sex for two weeks and didn't even realize. That was the most I have gone sex free since 2001.

You were grinding the wrong game.
 
You were grinding the wrong game.

Tell me about it. She even came and give me an oral exam one day and all I said was to give me a few minutes that I was already going to finish the race. That took more than four hours and then I went up stairs expecting to finish. That didn't turn good by the way.:ouch:
 
Four hours? You can be done in less than 10 minutes under the bridge. You must've not wanted to show your wife that you're a cheater.
 
Four hours? You can be done in less than 10 minutes under the bridge. You must've not wanted to show your wife that you're a cheater.

I wish I would of known that before. Now Everyone have a great day and enjoy the game how ever you see fit need to go to work now.
 
I call shenanigans. Someone like the OP doesn't have friends to delete in the 1st place.
So is either lying or trololololollling.
 
its so funny to read how people try to defend their selfs by writing negative comments on others. So rude! I want back those days when GTP was unpopular and the count of children was to minimum. I know I will be the "bad guy" for most of you, as most of the community now cheats. But this was addressed to all fair players, and the "log" feature works 100% fine :) thanks for some people who do undersand this thread and are not bashing around with silly comments! Im done for today! Cheers! :)


Do you care more about how fast and clean someone is online?
How skilled they are as a racer?

Or do you care more about how they choose to play against the boring, slow AI.

Nothing in GT5 requires any sort of skill expect Golds in the X1. Everything else is easy and just takes time.

Not duping or not using the GTR glitch doesnt make you any better or any more skilled at the game.
 
I like what the OP has done and I have done the same but i gave each one of them a warning before I deleted them. This affects my game play bye exploding peoples levels and the only way i was able to keep clean rooms prior to this in open lobbies was to put lvl 30 friend or boot in the tittle. Now what do I do? Only hold lounge races and never find new fast drivers? Or keep running my rooms with the same tittle and have to watch and leave the race to boot all the non drivers who glitched their way to lvl 30 and above. If this game had a better way to keep wreckers and non drivers out of rooms I would not care about this glitching , dupeing, and what ever else they exploit.
Here is the fix for this PD implement a thing called LPI (laps per Incident) and let the room hosts set this number to what ever number they want. If i set it on a 100 that means in order to enter my room you have to run 100 laps without getting into a wreck to enter. rant off.
 
That means if you use a car that has even 1bhp more then the ai use then your cheating too because you have an unfair advantage!
 
I think the money for online wins should go up, but every racing contact you make, a certain percentage gets deducted, the greater the force (it's used in calculating visual and mechanical damage, so the game DOES know how hard the contact is) the greater the amount.

Nobody's going to want to barge their way to a podium if they end up making no money for it...

Nice, simple solution, IMO.
 
I like what the OP has done and I have done the same but i gave each one of them a warning before I deleted them. This affects my game play bye exploding peoples levels and the only way i was able to keep clean rooms prior to this in open lobbies was to put lvl 30 friend or boot in the tittle. Now what do I do? Only hold lounge races and never find new fast drivers? Or keep running my rooms with the same tittle and have to watch and leave the race to boot all the non drivers who glitched their way to lvl 30 and above. If this game had a better way to keep wreckers and non drivers out of rooms I would not care about this glitching , dupeing, and what ever else they exploit.
Here is the fix for this PD implement a thing called LPI (laps per Incident) and let the room hosts set this number to what ever number they want. If i set it on a 100 that means in order to enter my room you have to run 100 laps without getting into a wreck to enter. rant off.

lol_wut.jpg


You think Dupers and glitchers cant drive and cause wrecks?

Having a High aspec level has nothing to do with skills. If you got to level 40 legit, you could still be crap at GT5 and cause a whole heap of crashes.

Plus with the seasonals its extremely easy to get to level 30.
 
That means if you use a car that has even 1bhp more then the ai use then your cheating too because you have an unfair advantage!

You can have 30% LESS hp than the bloody slow AI, and you still have an unfair advantage! :sly:

AI needs a complete rewrite, IMO. The patch just made things worse (and none of us thought that was even possible!)... :yuck:
 
lol_wut.jpg


You think Dupers and glitchers cant drive and cause wrecks?

Having a High aspec level has nothing to do with skills. If you got to level 40 legit, you could still be crap at GT5 and cause a whole heap of crashes.

Plus with the seasonals its extremely easy to get to level 30.
Nice picture and you are correct ive still booted people from my room that was above level 30 but it was far less than letting anyone in. Now go back to your image shack and find new pictures.
 
Hello GT community! :)
Its a new great day today, and I have learned alot from reading here :) I will never ever let to spoil my day again :) there are alot of people in this world with theire opinions, I will not take it to my heart! 👍

Destinkeys
Methinks you ladies doth protest too much... :sly:

Here's a guy (the OP) doing EXACTLY what you say YOU want to do... He wants to play it 'his' way. He wants to play with people that have leveled themselves up STRICTLY by racing, without using exploits. Now, I'm not sure you realize the irony of criticizing someone for doing the very thing you say YOU want to do. You want to play the game 'your' way, and use whatever exploits exist. Fine. He's not saying for you to stop. He's just saying he'd rather race those that don't.

Sauce for the goose, my fine feathered friends, is sauce for the gander.

If you want the right to not be criticized for using exploits, you HAVE to not criticize those that publicly say they won't, nor wish to race those that do.

Thank you mate! you seem to understand the point very well! 👍

Small_Fryz
Do you care more about how fast and clean someone is online?
How skilled they are as a racer?

Or do you care more about how they choose to play against the boring, slow AI.

Nothing in GT5 requires any sort of skill expect Golds in the X1. Everything else is easy and just takes time.

Not duping or not using the GTR glitch doesnt make you any better or any more skilled at the game.

Hi! well I create online rooms every day (or at least trying if Im not working) I race only with fair and clean racers, dont care what level they are, have many GT friends and real life friends who plays GT. I create rooms with all driver aids off, sometimes damage full, clean racing, with no cutting. If someone dont understand simple rules he get "kick" very fast. I try to do very fair hosting, always ask people what they want to do and race, start votes in chat, and votes in tracks. And now in my PSN friends list are only fair and clean drivers, and even better none (im sure of that) none of them cheats :) isnt that beautiful for players who loves GT and loves to do it the right way how it was supposed to be driven in the first place! 👍 for me "fun" means fair community around me!



Destinkeys
He is just informing other like-minded players about how to go about this.

You know, JUST like you all like to inform each other of any glitches and exploits the minute you find them...

Sauce for the goose.

👍 thumbs up for everyone who understand!
 
I race only with fair and clean racers, dont care what level they are. I create rooms with all driver aids off, sometimes damage full, clean racing, with no cutting. If someone dont understand simple rules he get "kick" very fast. I try to do very fair hosting, always ask people what they want to do and race, start votes in chat, and votes in tracks.

I still fail to see how somone who dupes or does the GTR trick isnt able to do all that as well?

I would say at least half of my friends list dupe or clone cars in some way and yet they would be amongst the best drivers in the game. We have awesome races with very fair driving and great door to door racing.

I see no reason to go through deleting your friends just because they choose to dupe or use the GTR trick.

It just doesnt make sense..
 
hey dude im a pure level 40a spec 40b spec.....
and honestly i really dont care if peaple are cheating or not!!!! whatever is good for them!!!!.... i know i work very hard to get there!!!! who cares abouth the others! and honestly what makes you the ULTIMATE driver in gt5 is to get the PLATINUM trophy!!!!! now thats a real challenge!!!! im missing 2 gold for platinum !!!! and trust me you either got it or not!!!!so for me.....the only way to impress me is by showing me that trophy!!!! thats a achievement! good luck!
 
I see no reason to go through deleting your friends just because they choose to dupe or use the GTR trick.

Well, apparently some people simply crave that false sense of superiority. And having the power to "delete" their "friends" for some misguided pseudo-moral reason probably arouses them.

dr-evil.jpg
 
Small_Fryz
I still fail to see how somone who dupes or does the GTR trick isnt able to do all that as well?

I would say at least half of my friends list dupe or clone cars in some way and yet they would be amongst the best drivers in the game. We have awesome races with very fair driving and great door to door racing.

I see no reason to go through deleting your friends just because they choose to dupe or use the GTR trick.

It just doesnt make sense..

ok I will point out it one more time! :)

I didnt want to see in my MAIN GT life page full of fake profiles, level 40 after, level 40, that just isnt right. I want to see players personal acomplishments, drive myself and sometimes compare, what they do, and how thet do it... its fun for me, Im also driving in Seasonal events, fastest laps and Drifts, I love to see how my friends drift or place lap records, and compere them and try to improve.. its the same in GT life community.

brambos
Well, apparently some people simply crave that false sense of superiority. And having the power to "delete" their "friends" for some misguided pseudo-moral reason probably arouses them.

You say like you know me, no you dont, and I delete "PSN" friends, I wouldnt call them real friends, my Real friends in "real" life in my PSN list dont cheat and do similar to my tactics. And I dont delete them, I delete random people I met online having good clean racing.. pity if they cheat.. its not my problem, I explain it to them saying Im sorry, and delete. Im not an animal! Like I sayd only 5% cheated in my PSN list, so I pick friends very carefully.
 
Last edited:
I still fail to see how somone who dupes or does the GTR trick isnt able to do all that as well?

I would say at least half of my friends list dupe or clone cars in some way and yet they would be amongst the best drivers in the game. We have awesome races with very fair driving and great door to door racing.

I see no reason to go through deleting your friends just because they choose to dupe or use the GTR trick.

It just doesnt make sense..

Read the OP? He doesn't say squat about duping or cloning. He's looking for guys spinning GT-R's on SS7. And, IMO, that makes sense. Time spinning is time NOT spent racing. Time racing is time improving your driving. Time spinning ISN'T.

BTW, weird how all these guys that think that exploiting is none of anybody's business than theirs are the exact same people unwilling to let the OP's business be strictly HIS.

Ironical, isn't it? :crazy:
 
BTW, weird how all these guys that think that exploiting is none of anybody's business than theirs are the exact same people unwilling to let the OP's business be strictly HIS.

Ironical, isn't it? :crazy:

Not really, if his business is strictly HIS, why is this thread here?

At least he has the sense not to call out their names though 👍 Who knows, maybe his psn friends he deleted are the ones making all the threads and vids showing how to spin in circles in the first place.

TBH all of this is a joke, not just this thread but all the bickering over such trivial crap.
 
ok I will point out it one more time! :)

I didnt want to see in my MAIN GT life page full of fake profiles, level 40 after, level 40, that just isnt right. I want to see players personal acomplishments, drive myself and sometimes compare, what they do, and how thet do it... its fun for me, Im also driving in Seasonal events, fastest laps and Drifts, I love to see how my friends drift or place lap records, and compere them and try to improve.. its the same in GT life community.



You say like you know me, no you dont, and I delete "PSN" friends, I wouldnt call them real friends, my Real friends in "real" life in my PSN list dont cheat and do similar to my tactics. And I dont delete them, I delete random people I met online having good clean racing.. pity if they cheat.. its not my problem, I explain it to them saying Im sorry, and delete. Im not an animal! Like I sayd only 5% cheated in my PSN list, so I pick friends very carefully.

How is someone "Fake" by simply glitching a couple of times to achieve more XP in order to gain access to a previously locked event?

I can tell you, firstly, that I had grinded my way up to lvl 30 legitimately without hacks/tricks/glitches and the only time I've recently used said glitch, is to gain xp, The reason for this is simple, GT mode doesn't pay out enough even for the endurance events, I must have made more than 3 times the amount of XP of an endurance race in an SS7 glitch race and all I was doing was driving round in circles for 18 minutes at 13 mph.

I know you didn't want to have negative comments on this thread and I won't bash, I do have to say though in all honesty, That PD cut corners when they made SS7 / GT5 and that clearly shows because the glitch is there, now.. If PD hadn't have cut corners and make sure everything was made ready for release, things like this wouldn't have been discovered.

They were too overwhelmed with the amount of people pre-ordering GT5 and with the amount of £££/$$$'s they saw rolling in.

Money will ALWAYS be the first thing a games developer see's before fixing any problems, take EA for example, they completely cocked up a few of their games *Cough* NFS HP 2010 anyone? *Cough* with a buggy release and have only in the past few months begun to fix what should't have been broken in the first place.

PD are no different, they cared more about the money than they did about whether or not the game was ready.

Even now GT5 is full of bugs ESPECIALLY in the online portion.

For Example


Ok that was me searching for SS7 Glitch races as you can clearly see, BUT, we can still see that the disconnections are quite annoying and have not been fixed.

Another issue that needs fixing is when you join a race and it won't allow you onto the track, "regulations failed" followed by "no regulations were detected please try again" message.


And yet they don't really seem too bothered about that, no, they'd rather remove gifting of 1+ million credit cars for legitimate gifters AND they limit credits to 20m, what if I wanted to buy 3 cars that are 20m each? I seriously have not got the time nor the patience to sit there and grind away for hundreds more hours just to buy one car, sorry but no.

I CAN understand your argument but there will always be others who do not agree with it.
 
Last edited:
Not really, if his business is strictly HIS, why is this thread here?

At least he has the sense not to call out their names though 👍 Who knows, maybe his psn friends he deleted are the ones making all the threads and vids showing how to spin in circles in the first place.

TBH all of this is a joke, not just this thread but all the bickering over such trivial crap.

I'll say it again, then....

He's just pointing out, to other people that might feel the same way, HOW TO DO IT

Exactly the same way that those that find the exploits like to point them out to others, even though there might be some that find 'exploits' not a part of racing...

BTW, still amazing to see those that decry the bickering and 'trivial crap' are those unable to resist joining in... I guess some have to live up to their sig's... :sly:
 
Read the OP? He doesn't say squat about duping or cloning. He's looking for guys spinning GT-R's on SS7. And, IMO, that makes sense. Time spinning is time NOT spent racing. Time racing is time improving your driving. Time spinning ISN'T.

BTW, weird how all these guys that think that exploiting is none of anybody's business than theirs are the exact same people unwilling to let the OP's business be strictly HIS.

Ironical, isn't it? :crazy:
Do you consider driving around Indy...around and around and around...maybe with rubberbanding trick...racing?

To the OP, you have the right to play with the ones that you want:tup:, but don't judge others only because they like to spin:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back