How to hunt in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 192 comments
  • 15,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is FAR more along these lines (count pro spinning posts vs. pro dropping them from your Friends list)...

BURN TEH PLAYER THAT WANTS TO BAN CHEATERZ!! KILL
THE PLAYA THAT WANTS TO NOT RACE DUPERZ!!!!11

angry+mob.jpg


Look up the word 'Hypocrite', guys. There's a picture of YOU staring back.
 
Mario2Lopez
Is that the Watergate trial?

It's earlier than that , I guess 30'-40's from the cloths and hairstyles. Watergate was the 70's
 
It's earlier than that , I guess 30'-40's from the cloths and hairstyles. Watergate was the 70's

Thanks, but I found the answer like two minutes after posting by following the image link.

HUAC
Although it was abolished in 1975, the history of the HUAC (House Un-American Activities Committee) is an important reminder of how even the best intentions can prove to be harmful. Intended to protect the public it only led to persecution and harassment.

Today, I can say I learn something interesting from the forum.

Edit: I guess I didn't pay much attention to the pic, never looked at the clothes, or cameras, or anything else. I assumed it was the Watergate because I had a pic very similar to it.
 
This thread is FAR more along these lines (count pro spinning posts vs. pro dropping them from your Friends list)...

BURN TEH PLAYER THAT WANTS TO BAN CHEATERZ!! KILL
THE PLAYA THAT WANTS TO NOT RACE DUPERZ!!!!11

angry+mob.jpg


Look up the word 'Hypocrite', guys. There's a picture of YOU staring back.


It's funny, because I remember you being the exact same way regarding dupers, claiming that racing them would ruin your game. Seems that "picture" you see when you look up the word "hypocrite" is actually a mirror.
 
Bee berry berry quiet, I'm hunting weachers and wupers! Huhuhuhuhuhuha.

To each his own I say. Who cares, not like they are murdering babies.
 
If you are racing some one online and they have 'Cheated' there way to lvl 40, how will that improve there skills so why does it matter?
 
To the OP, the hunt is finally over for you.

PS. Is not like you cheated the game, to get the penniless trophy or b-day gifted some cars. :gtpflag: secrets always come out.
 
OK, so now all those rooms full of cheaters are gone.

You want to go online and you don't want to interact with cheaters, but they could be anywhere!
 
This thread is only for fair GT player community! Please dont bash and ruin this thread with aggressive comments! 👍

Well I just wanted to inform you how to hunt in GT5 :) You can start by checking "suspicious" person by clicking on it in GT LIFE - Community section (same place where you join friends online), there is button "LOG" there you can see literally all stuff that person do, or did in a past for a month and even more! Great! If he is started to like GT-R last days and is leveling up level after level, then obviously he is cheating! I hunted down 10 out of 75 in my PSN friends list today, Im not saying they are bad people, some of them drived very well, I just wanted to keep my place cheater free, because GT is my favorite game and I play it alot, just dont want to see in main page level 40, after level 40 and so on, all fake (one guy in my PSN isnt fake, real dude with level 40, 1000+ cars, driving just like a pro). I will just keep my place clean and fair, so I can see players real accomplishments!

Maybe this one helps some fair same minded folks like me, in this new generation spoiled community. Please comment and think positive! Everyone should have there thoughts and Im not saying you should delete them, its a personal choise! happy hunting 👍

http://feedback.gtplanet.net/forums...-special-stage-7-money-and-xp-glitch-very-fas


link is for GTP feedback, visit it if you agree.

Please if you disagree be understandable and mature!

I don't get it.....are you telling us that you're now a Gran Turismo Police? and even if you saw someone doing the SS7 glitch, WHAT'YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

and I pity the people who plays this game as a "GAME"...achieve level 40 on both a-spec and b-spec, collecting cars by not doing the "cheating" way....

Just to share my view on this driving simulator, I consider this for people who hunger to drive on track...the kind of outlet for drivers who want to drive the ring with their dream car and record lap times to see how good they are....an opportunity for players on how they stack up against racing other people worldwide in multiplayer....a driving simulator for who wants to fine tune his driving skill also because he can't get on a real racing car....

for me, if you are proud that you reached level 40 without cheating and makes you feel the winner in this game against cheaters and yet you are dead slow when you race against them...YOU are the loser

if you think you are the winner in this game by collecting all cars without cheating and yet your still dead slow when you race against others....YOU are the loser...

like in NBA, you're thinking that getting a huge $$$ contract on a team makes you a winner but not thinking about championship makes YOU the REAL loser...

in other words, for people who brings their competitiveness in terms of collecting cars and reaching lvl 40 without cheating but not in terms of driving on the track in terms of lap times and racing against other players are the real losers...

so what if that guy is doing the SS7 cheat, but when you race against him and he still wins with such driving skills even using a Subaru 360 against you will make you look like a turtle....that guy is the real winner in the game....

for people you loves this game for being a "game", PD shouldn't listen to you people anymore because it will hinder the improvement of the driving experience of the series
 
Last edited:
well "Tvensky" look at the news section, in that video... the names of five more people to delete from your PSN friends list... have fun!!!
 
Madman Apex
well "Tvensky" look at the news section, in that video... the names of five more people to delete from your PSN friends list... have fun!!!

I did notice that comment lol!
 
Don't really see this thread going anywhere that a zillion different threads have not gone, already. The debating, the catcalls, the strippers wearing animal blood carrying "NO to FUR" signs...

And the point is now moot, as PD has patched the SSR7 glitch. Or will be patching it for everyone else soon.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back