How to hunt in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tvensky
  • 192 comments
  • 15,244 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, golding the X1 challenge is an exception.

My comments are not aimed towards yourself 👍.

I have no issues with how anybody likes to play as long as they race clean and fair online. I just found it pointless and strange that the OP wants to delete people for how they choose to play offline, when they could be decent people with great racing potential.

You're supposed to be drinking the Kool-Aid, not pouring it down the drain. :lol:
 
What's actually worse? People cheating in a videogame or people "hunting" for cheaters and spying on their "friends" logs for the sole purpose of...what exactly?

GT5 "The real detective simulator"........

this.

I've become perturbed with everyone's false sense of 'high worth'
It's a video game. People are having fun. Yeah you're sooo great and mighty for living in your mom's basement eating bagel bites and grinding your way to level 40. I'm über stoked for all.
I suppose you hunt for people who skip levels 3 & 4 in super mario bros. too don't ya.
 
Yeah you're sooo great and mighty for living in your mom's basement eating bagel bites and grinding your way to level 40. I'm über stoked for all.

I guess for this kind of people it's the only thing they'll ever achieve in life. Doing the virtual 24H of LeMans on their own, without a save-button, in one go, with a car they earned the way Kaz intended it to be earned.

They will be rewarded in the afterlife for having a pure soul.
 
Opinions are like 🤬. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.
 
I see what's happening here. OP is using his alt account (dreadin) to post replies, making people believe they are two people whereas infact they are 1.

No just another player that see's things differently
 
@ OP
I see where your coming from! If I had friends on Facebook that I felt did not meet the moral requirements to being my friend I would delete them too. However IMO, its just a video game!
Please at least change the thread title! When you say "How to Hunt" I assumed I would discover something useful. I respect your opinion but your choice of words is misleading and offensive to some.
 
I strongly disagree, and now all cheaters only proved that they have to be deleted! You just seem to be different kind of people, I dont blame you, it's the problem of parents! Cheers! :) Hope I will nevere meet you online, youre not just a cheaters but also a very rude and negative people. And children obviously!
 
It's my parents' fault that I don't want to sit in front of my PS3 doing countless laps of Indy to level up and get money? In that case, I'd say they've done a pretty good job at raising me as an active individual who doesn't want to vegetate in front of a screen achieving meaningless virtual goals 👍
 
RufusGonePunk
It's my parents' fault that I don't want to sit in front of my PS3 doing countless laps of Indy to level up and get money? In that case, I'd say they've done a pretty good job at raising me as an active individual who doesn't want to vegetate in front of a screen acheiving meaningless virtual goals.

This time not.. this time teacher didnt tech you to read well obviously! and techer didnt tell you how you should look for something and learn more about it before saying or postin your opinions.

still proving! Please continue! 👍

this reminds me Eddy Murphy Stand up...

"you may speak" and she spoke! :sly:👍 hilarious!

If someone is interested download it its very funny -" Eddy murphy delirious" and other part... (sorry cant remember) very good stand ups! 10 / 10 :D

EDIT:remembered "Eddy Murphy - RAW " if you love high quality jokes this is for you.. one of the best! :)
 
I strongly disagree, and now all cheaters only proved that they have to be deleted! You just seem to be different kind of people, I dont blame you, it's the problem of parents! Cheers! :) Hope I will nevere meet you online, youre not just a cheaters but also a very rude and negative people. And children obviously!

You:
trollfacelolitrollu.jpg


edit:

I like how you're full of yourself, Seriously. :)
But.. what if you're wrong?
What if you're not totally right like you believe?
They are defending from WHAT/WHO? You?

So?
 
The only 'cheating' I did was getting a free 787B to see if it worked, and did the same with the F2007 and F'10 for the Ferrari seasonal events. I don't feel like a bad person, and I do not miss the ability to do so. I like to drive the cars! The way other people got to where they are is not important, if they have no skills it usually will show in some way. Happy driving to ALL!!!
 
Is this stupid thread still open?:dunce:
 
I know why this thread is still open, but I'm not going to put it out there. :)
 
Hope I will nevere meet you online, youre not just a cheaters but also a very rude and negative people. And children obviously!

So you think that just because I dupe cars and use the GTR trick I would be very bad to race with online and have no skills in GT5?

Like I keep saying, you are free to delete your friends because you think they cheat, but you cant use the reasoning as "if they glitch they are bad drivers and have no skill".

I would be happy to race you and prove that dupers / glitchers can be quite skillful indeed! 👍

So please stop saying that glitchers have no skill and are bad at online racing with lots of crashing and wrecks.



I know why this thread is still open, but I'm not going to put it out there. :)

Well arn't you so special.

I haven't seen you contribute anything useful yet in this thread.

"Hi my name is MPower FTW and I like to troll GTP, LIKE A BAWS!"
"attempt to be cool... LIKE A BAWS!"
 
One last thing...
xe3fwx.jpg
 
Well arn't you so special.

I haven't seen you contribute anything useful yet in this thread.

"Hi my name is MPower FTW and I like to troll GTP, LIKE A BAWS!"
"attempt to be cool... LIKE A BAWS!"

Are you kidding? Trying to be cool and trolling? Please explain how.

I was trying to stand up for the OP, because it seems like all everyone else was doing was attacking him. Look at all the ridiculous comments in here and I'm the one trolling?
 
2nd post nailed it.
 
Who was it who said that if we never did business with people we didn't like or agree with we'd never do business at all? It was referring to diplomacy and the notion of dirty hands. Might have been Richard Nixon.

All I can say is Tvensky better not carry his indignation into the real world or he/she'll have a hard time coping.
 
Now just one minute there, Senator!

huac.jpg
 
This time not.. this time teacher didnt tech you to read well obviously! and techer didnt tell you how you should look for something and learn more about it before saying or postin your opinions.

still proving! Please continue! 👍

At risk of being trolled, all I read was a guy making huge generalisations about 'cheaters' being bad racers, immoral and not being brought up well. Now we're all uneducated? Wow. I'll have you know I'm at the University of Warwick doing an Automotive Engineering Masters. But I guess that's all maths and physics, so you might be right about not being able to read. But seriously, you generalise and discriminate too much.

I'll offer you a hypothetical question. Both Einstein and Senna have been brought back to life and both are really into GT5. However, for one reason or another, they both dupe cars and use the SS7 money glitch. Are they both too bad at racing and stupid to be on your elite friends list?
 
The ones that get it are the ones worth entertaining. ;)
 
If he wants to do this, then let him be. He said he didn't want your negative comments, so why post them?
Because the OP basically advocates doing what he's doing. And he's done nothing but make disparaging comments about the "type of people" he has taken off of his friends list in nearly every post he's made in this thread.


Look at all the ridiculous comments in here and I'm the one trolling?
Yeah, actually. We get it. We really do. Cheaters suck. OP is awesome. Everyone who disagrees is a hypocrite. Blah blah blah. I suggest you read this. Maybe you will get it, but I doubt it:
You guys sound like a broken record player. If you have nothing good to say then don't post. Very simple.
Because, amazingly enough (and I'll get to this more in a second), you can't throw up a wall keeping people out of certain threads and expect people to just accept it when you have no qualms about waltzing right into threads that express opposite sentiment and telling them how wrong they are.



This, however, is true:
Well, some here clearly have a problem with the way HE plays the game. Some of the responses are hypocritical, TBH.
As are all of the posts that express a similar sentiment.

However, this leads to the obvious problem being that anytime anyone starts a thread saying why they think duping/SSR7 exploiting is good, they are immediately bombarded with hundreds of posts saying why they are wrong and acting like the person who posted the thread is scum. So, why is it that only people who don't like duping/rubber-banding/SSR7 glitching are allowed in threads that talk about how bad those things are, but those exact same people are allowed to flood threads that are trying to discuss why those things are good? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me.
 
However, for one reason or another, they both dupe cars and use the SS7 money glitch. Are they both too bad at racing and stupid to be on your elite friends list?

I'm almost certain I would beat the OP easily in a race, cleanly and fair, with no wall hits or grass cutting.

Yet I dupe and glitch.
 
Yeah, actually. We get it. We really do. Cheaters suck. OP is awesome. Everyone who disagrees is a hypocrite. Blah blah blah.

Well, for one I never agreed with OP. And I never said cheaters suck. Just about everyone on my PSN list is doing this glitch, including a good friend, so it doesn't really matter to me. But, being called a troll for trying to stand up for someone whom is being bombarded by the same crap over and over again is simply put, RIDICULOUS. Maybe I don't get how this forum works, but that's my view of it.
 
Aaaaannd, another thread goes down in a flame war. This was a good read, but into my opinion...

I'm not into the "hunt" idea that he's proposing, but I can see where he's coming from. He probably is not a fan of cheating and even if he was in my situation where he needed a FGT, I doubt he would have used the SSR7 course like I did to get that car (I have no intentions of doing that again). I don't see the problem here.
KWZX10
don't go in the sunday cup with an fgt etc etc etc.
How is this a problem? It's not cheating, just makes racing easy as cake, and it doesn't take away from other's fun as long as it's purely offline and you don't bring your FGT to a bunch of street cars racing to give yourself an unfair advantage (The most I plan on using unless something brings out a Red Bull is a Le Mans car).
 
Aaaaannd, another thread goes down in a flame war. This was a good read, but into my opinion...

I'm not into the "hunt" idea that he's proposing, but I can see where he's coming from. He probably is not a fan of cheating and even if he was in my situation where he needed a FGT, I doubt he would have used the SSR7 course like I did to get that car (I have no intentions of doing that again). I don't see the problem here.How is this a problem? It's not cheating, just makes racing easy as cake, and it doesn't take away from other's fun as long as it's purely offline and you don't bring your FGT to a bunch of street cars racing to give yourself an unfair advantage (The most I plan on using unless something brings out a Red Bull is a Le Mans car).

I agree that he wouldn't do that also, I am in the same boat.... the 905 is in the UCD to get it I will need to do the 4hr Nurburgring twice in Aspec. I could do the glitch and have it in 20min. But I would miss out by doing it, not for the reasons some would think... but because I know what track time is... Racing superbikes for over 10 yrs teaches you that seat time is what makes you better. You can't get that with a glitch... just won't happen.
 
Aaaaannd, another thread goes down in a flame war. This was a good read, but into my opinion...

I'm not into the "hunt" idea that he's proposing, but I can see where he's coming from. He probably is not a fan of cheating and even if he was in my situation where he needed a FGT, I doubt he would have used the SSR7 course like I did to get that car (I have no intentions of doing that again). I don't see the problem here.How is this a problem? It's not cheating, just makes racing easy as cake, and it doesn't take away from other's fun as long as it's purely offline and you don't bring your FGT to a bunch of street cars racing to give yourself an unfair advantage (The most I plan on using unless something brings out a Red Bull is a Le Mans car).

No wait, i was just using generic phrases about "wrong" players, it's not a problem for me, obviously it's not cheating.
 
Opinions are like 🤬. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

👍 +1

Are you kidding? Trying to be cool and trolling? Please explain how.

I was trying to stand up for the OP, because it seems like all everyone else was doing was attacking him. Look at all the ridiculous comments in here and I'm the one trolling?

👍 +2

Heck, I don't exactly agree with the OP myself, and think it's pretty OCD to go to such lengths as interviewing a friend's log and drop them because you see trends that you don't approve of (plus they made the big mistake of insisting on not receiving negative comments).
However, all these hating comments against the OP from the "duping/glitching crowd" are a little bit more mental considering they're all just bashing the OP for playing the game as they choose, while paying the game as one chooses is the "duping/glitching mantra".

Everyone is welcome to their point of view and is free to express it.
If you have and deserve the right to choose, is it really fair to beat on another's right to the choice they deserve to make?

Rodney_King_Beating.gif


Can't we all just get along?
(Rodney King)

Peace...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back