How to install my helmets and suits?

Messages
448
Canada
Halifax
Messages
cybernasa
I'm looking around and can't find how to install my helmets and suits for driver that I use in A-Spec and online.. Help?
 
In GT Mode, click on your profile picture. Then a box will appear showing your driver and other information. At the bottom of that box, you will see the option to either randomly select your outfit or to choose yourself.
 
Took me ages to find this out too. Do what the the above poster said :D, your profile pic is the pic at the top left in GT Life 👍
 
I says it in the in game manual
 
Took me a while to figure it out too, when in doubt click on it:lol:
 
I love the title that says "install helmets & suits".

Because of course nobody wants to use the phrase, "dress my aspec". LOL :lol:
 
Back