How to open the "Super" in Career mode?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpgmm
  • 8 comments
  • 16,895 views
Messages
91
Messages
cpgmm
What does it take to open "Super" in career mode?

What is the qualifications?

I have finished almost all the events in International A and its still locked.

Hmmm.. Any ideas?
 
Go to the bottom right of International A. Complete the International A final event. When that's completed, go there again and complete the Super Licence that replaces it.
 
once you win the last race in ia, and then get your super license, it will open
 
I am in the super Licence IA. But unable to finish the last IA-5.

LOL The yellow car hits me and then I am disqualified. Ha HA. :)

Thanks guys..Thats what I wanted to know..if I have to finish it or not..I was wanting to give up on the IA-5. So I guess, I need to finish that.
 
I am in the super Licence IA.

But unable to finish the last IA-5.

LOL The yellow car hits me and then I am disqualified. Ha HA. :)
There are no opponent cars in any of the licence tests. The final licence test to get your Super Licence and unlock Super in career mode is a single timed lap of Ascari in a Bugatti Veyron.

You do not need to complete any Mission Races, One-Make Races or Coffee Breaks to unlock licence test, only a minimum number of stars.
 
Oh...I was struggling with the Mission races. I just got that done but it still didn't open. I guess I am in the wrong place. Let me go look ito the License Test then.

Thanks again
 
I realise I had not finished the International A final (I did 4 races and then abondeded while on the 5th) Sso I don't see the license for the Super.

I restarted the International Final A and I am done with 4 races (now in suspend) and I am second on the point list. But I know I am going to be last on the 5th race (Nurb is too hard)...Do I have to get a Bronze on this championship or do I just finish it to get the license for Super to show up?
 
I realise I had not finished the International A final (I did 4 races and then abondeded while on the 5th) Sso I don't see the license for the Super.

I restarted the International Final A and I am done with 4 races (now in suspend) and I am second on the point list. But I know I am going to be last on the 5th race (Nurb is too hard)...Do I have to get a Bronze on this championship or do I just finish it to get the license for Super to show up?

You will need to finish at least 3rd overall to unlock the license tests.
 
OK I unlocked the License test for Super but its just too hard even the bronze.. Its like a little gimmick of sorts. I got two of the five. but the other three particularly the two bugatties are not fun at all.

Maybe when I have lots of patenence another day.. for now I have shut the GT6 down. Its enough for me.. its gone from fun to chore.

Thanks guys. I appreciate y'alls help though.

I am going back to my Flight Simming. :)
 
Last edited:
Back