How to post replays on the interwebz?

• Thread starter Yard_Sale
  • 1 comments
United States
The failed experiment entitled “California”.
I’ve read a couple old threads on this...but it seems that either the process has changed. Or I’m stupid.

....probably the latter

how do I get a replay on YouTube??

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve read a couple old threads on this...but it seems that either the process has changed. Or I’m stupid.

....probably the latter

how do I get a replay on YouTube??

It's very simple. Create a YT account (or a Google account). Link your PS4 with that account. To save the last 15 minutes of gameplay footage, simply press the Share button once to access the Share menu. From there, select Save Video Clip, or hit the Square button. That will save the video to the Capture Gallery, where you can mess with it at your leisure or share it. You can set the length of video clips that you want to save. To change the length of the saved video clip, select Settings -> Sharing and Broadcasts -> Length of Video Clip. To upload it to YT, press the Share button on your PS4 controller and select Upload Video Clip. Select the clip you'd like to upload and choose YouTube. Trim the start or end point, add a title, description, and tags. Confirm the privacy settings and that you're uploading to the correct channel. Select Share.

Back