How To Share PS3 Game Saves: UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD YOUR PS3/PS2/PSOne GAME SAVES HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I just don't know if a US save will work with a JPN GT3.... will try later on, fingers crossed!

Can anybody tell me what USB drive they use? Mine doesn't work for this.

I use this 4GB Easy Disk USB2.0 for transferring stuff to my PS3 👍 I'm sure loads will do the job though ;)

USB%20Flash%20Drives.jpg

Paid about 22 quid or so for it .. will probably be cheaper now! and guaranteed it will be cheaper outside of the greedy UK.

Very nice thread. Will have to go out and get a memory card.

You don't need one, unless you don't have anything to use as one. You can use a flash drive, portable HDD, external HDD, PSP, iPod, whatever-pod, etc.

Has anyone got a UK GT3 save they'd like to share ? PLZ :bowdown:
Tried the one on the font page it does'nt work. :grumpy:

Thanks for the PAL GT4 save Solid. Your instructions work like a charm.
Please if anyone has a PAL GT3 Save can they please post it. There seems to be a lot of us that would murder for it.

Thanks

Thanks for the PAL GT4 save Solid. Your instructions work like a charm.
Please if anyone has a PAL GT3 Save can they please post it. There seems to be a lot of us that would murder for it.

Thanks

Try this and let me know if it's good. http://www.ps3gamesaves.net/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=335

The savegame has:- 200 cars in the garage (some are hybrid and/or alternative)-
all features unlocked- lots and lots of money- 100 % clear.It´s a lie that there are ONLY 200 cars to get in GT3-Aspec,
it´s 236 in total

Thank you once again. I really didn't want to cheat my way through these games, but I really wanted to see the 24hr le mans. It worked fine for me so others should not have a problem with the pal version. Now all I gotta do is wait for the PS3 to become region free for PS2 games and I'll play the NTSC ones straight.
Thank you once again.

Hey, I Just lost my game save, and I have been all over the internet looking for at Gran Turismo 2 Game save for the EU version, And it has to be in PSV format, since I'm playing it on my PS3.

Can anybody help, I don,t need 100% completion, just the lisences please.

Thanks in advance

If anyone has a file of Syphon filter: omega strain with all weapons or a Black game save with black ops completed on a zip. file could you please add it because i have tried time and time again to do that stuff and I just can't do it, please help

Have you tried the one on the front page. Solid is reliable and if he has posted then it works.

hello there, i have gt4 and i am at 98% but, i just can't get the driving mission done. if anybody has a game save with just the driving missions on i will greatly appreciate it. thank you

The F1CE save is id protected so it is no use to anyone. I did try it, but they don't work. Keep trying you will be able to unlock them yourself.

Anybody have a NFS prostreet save? Mine had 78% completion and got 'corrupted.' My backup is 2%. Ive searched google at least 20 times and nothing has worked. Cheats don't work either. :grumpy: Can someone help me out? I know the saves are copy protected, but I don't know what to do.:nervous:

Hey everyone i only just recently got my 40gb PS3, i was wondering does anyone have the following.

Metal Gear Solid 1 PAL save with everything (bandanna,stealth suit, etc) from the begining of the game

Final fantasy 7 PAL save with everything and everything maxed from the begining again.

If you have these 2 saves i will be extremely grateful as i've finished these games a few times and really want to have just a fun play through.

Both needed in PSV format obviously hehe

SL you can upload via the PS3 also.

@ simonm16: If you get the Sony Memory card adapter you can import the files your self.

Hey guys can someone tell me where to request a save if i can?

Im looking for
METAL GEAR SOLID 1 PS1 GAME SAVE That Works On PS3 (PSV FILE TYPE) PAL not ntsc PAL euro Please

Want one with stealth unlocked and a few other things, aswell but make sure stealth is in there :D thanks

I want the same save as Simonm16 please, from the very start, i got my 40gb ps3 the other day also, plzease help,

mgs for life,

thanks

Please note:
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back