HOW TO: Take Interior & Engine Shots.

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 346 comments
YOPAPA4U
Please use this thread to post your shots.:sly:

A lot of people have been asking about my discovery, and I will reveal it here UNOFFICIALLY as the First.

- This ONLY works in PHOTO TRAVEL w/ a Premium Car duh:dunce:

- Specifically in only two locations:

* Kapellbrücke - Luzern Chapel Bridge

* Piazza Del Campo

Step#1 - In Luzern Chapel Bridge you MUST place your car in location # 2 & #4, #2 is adjacent to the Chapel by the water.

Step#2 - Position your car with the desired interior side you wish to shoot from, keep in mind you do not have alot of free movement with the camera in this location.

Step#3 - Walk as close to the car as you can, either if it's the rear window, driver side window, passenger side window. etc.

Step#4 - Set your F value all the way up so there is no blur effect

Step#5 - Simply level your camera to the height of the window, and ZOOM IN.

That is all! I have yet to hear anyone do it, you simply glitch through the glass. And this only works in this location, alot of my weird angles are because you can glitch through the whole car itself. So a lot of times you get good angles.

I want to use the space and give thanks to TVR&Ferrari_Fan for sharing with me the idea of shooting visible engines on cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari etc. To clarify the same concept can be used on the glass for the engine bay.

Among other members who have added that this can be done during driving, I have yet to try it out myself and will do so in do time.

Enjoy guys, Now lets see those pics.

5252790290_5def340f77_z.jpg

Thanks to the GTPlanet staff & members for the support. (Click banner to go to post)

Last edited:
Interior shots are cool but the closer you get the more they just look like virtual models rather than lifelike reproductions.

You can do it in any spot at that location. Unfortunately, they're all pains in the butt to do with the camera not being to move, so you have to pick your positions correctly.

I really hope someone can find this "glitch" at another location that allows for a little more elbow room.

Very handy; I was wondering why PD would make all the fuss about extremely detailed interiors and then not give us access to them in the one mode we can really appreciate them.

This will be added to the Tutorials portion of the FAQ, if that's okay with you |eG| :)

When i saw the ek9 interior shots i knew they had to be taken from inside the car cos the factory tints are very dark!

When i asked how to i got ignored thanks ! And everyone said you couldnt do it and your pics were just zoomed right in.

it's quite retarded that they didn't make it so you could free look with the right stick, this is one thing NFSshift did right

When i asked how to i got ignored thanks !

I apologize, I usually post more that view replies, if I would of viewed I would of for sure posted this how to sooner.

@rileyra - Agreed, but I guess the glitch is good enough as long as they do not patch it :D

This will be added to the Tutorials portion of the FAQ, if that's okay with you |eG| :)

Sure, this will be greatly appreciated.

@NL Nice Shots

Cannot wait for this to turn into Competition Theme. :dopey:

Guys i'll upload them tomorrow, got a lot of great shots thanks to this tutorial. Also it is do-able at 'piazza del campo' position 1, possibly other places too. Audi r8 v10 and lambo gallardo interiors coming up folks!:)

I want to use the space and give thanks to TVR&Ferrari_Fan for sharing with me the idea of shooting visible engines on cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari etc.

To clarify the same concept can be used on the glass for the engine bay.

----

Preview

5259668335_b1dd1177ae_o.jpg

Back