HOW TO: Take Interior & Engine Shots.

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 346 comments
Mustang4.jpg

Mustang3.jpg

I didnt see this thread yesterday when I made my gauge / interior thread. I will close that one.

BTW I did actually post something about this back in November a day or 2 after the game came out. So technically I was one of the first members to find this. Not that it matters. Thats how I got the notebook pic that I posted in my CAMAROBOY69 GT5 pics thread.

Since GT5 is the first in the series to have full interior, we should show off some of the pics especially the gauges.

Inside pic of my new Evo.

Inside a car for rally. I forgot the car.

Inside the 69 Camaro

This can count as interior. lol

Last edited:
You can do this in regular ol' photo mode too. You just have to get as close as possible to the car without it disappearing.

How do you unlock that specific photomode location? (The one by the water)

Do the "Gran Turismo Tour" (I think that's what its called) in the Special Events (Unlocked at Lv.13). You'll unlock a location everytime you complete a race, with Lucerne:Chapel Bridge (the specific location) being one of them.

Awesome work guys. ^ And yes you must do that Special Even, if you want to just go take pics and not complete that for not it's ok, as soon as it goes to the cut scene in that location you unlock it. But then again you should just finish it :D

Do the "Gran Turismo Tour" (I think that's what its called) in the Special Events (Unlocked at Lv.13). You'll unlock a location everytime you complete a race, with Lucerne:Chapel Bridge (the specific location) being one of them.

I only unlocked one location. I think you haveto get GOLD in each event. I only got one gold.

I love all the details, not just graphically,
but all the labeling, every single switch, and button, and how they took the time to do so.

Ok, this is ridiculous... pace notes!? texture on the steering wheel material!? 3-color contrast stitching on the BMW steering wheel!? Come on!

Back