HOW TO: Take Interior & Engine Shots.

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 346 comments
Nah your doing it right. Btw I used to live in cebu!

lucernechapelbridge8.jpg

lucernechapelbridge7.jpg

lucernechapelbridge6.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo2.jpg

9Hb4oDRUnD4DReeA7_0.jpg

I took this this at thr Nurburgring (in arcade mode). I think the driver is somewhat relaxed looking, considering what he's actually doing...
IPS62e0Myz4gnKyMC_0.jpg

Alright... that's just too much. The interior lights up with the headlights!?!? If there is another game with this much detail in it, I'll start pronouncing 'aluminum' as 'aluminium'.

Well, you also see the lights for things like low beams/high beams and while driving for the wipers too, some cars also have one for the e-brake.

Anyway, 908 HDI FAP:
abbaziasangalgano17naq.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampoqu9w.jpg

sienapiazzadelcampo1bucn.jpg

Pretty sure those are screen captures. If you glitch into the car on replay photomode the interior has much less detail because the game does not switch the the 500,000 poly model in replay photomode like it does in photo travel.

While this level detail is amazing, and makes for some cool photos, I have to agree with the guys who say that PD should've spent their time focusing on other areas.

Kind of pisses me off actually when I think about it. PD gives me every last stitch on a Ferrari steering wheel when what I really want is the Seattle track, or more/better rally events...

Back