HOW TO: Take Interior & Engine Shots.

• Thread starter |eG|
  • 346 comments
What car is this?

5224602879_382030ac63_z.jpg

you can map you buttons so you can look around with your RS

I think he means to look around more freely in and around the car. I don't see why PD kept it so basic. It's really annoying. The premium cars are so beautiful, yet, we can't really view them too well when we're driving it on a track. And the wheels, the wheels look so cool. I want to be able to look at them spin and stop and other things too.

Have a question about the method.

Exploring the sub forum for photography, I saw a picture in which it looked inside the vehicle with the driver, as you can make this picture because I have tried with the description given here and not get the results

thanks for the answers

Last edited:
Have a question about the method.

Exploring the sub forum for photography, I saw a picture in which it looked inside the vehicle with the driver, as you can make this picture because I have tried with the description given here and not get the results

thanks for the answers

I've found I can zoom in through the 'skin of the car anywhere at all with Photomode during replays, this way you can capture the driver in the car along with the interior. You can get some pretty crazy photos this way. Just position the camera right up close to the car and zoom in. I'll post some shots later.

I love how gt5 manages to make interiors look AMAZING!!! When, for real, they lack the... allure they have in game! Wonderful
AM
:lol: LOL he's right - after all, it's not 'The Real Emotion Simulator' game.

Lol "Final Gran Turismo Fantasy VI" anyone? XD

I've found I can zoom in through the 'skin of the car anywhere at all with Photomode during replays, this way you can capture the driver in the car along with the interior. You can get some pretty crazy photos this way. Just position the camera right up close to the car and zoom in. I'll post some shots later.

Thanks for the answer, waiting for examples

This is stupid you have to do special tricks to take pics of interior. They made it so detailed basically for no reason since you can never see it. All the pics people have took are cool and I'm gonna try it, but it doesn't make any logical sense to me on why they would do that.

How do you unlock the chapel bridge location?

I didn't have it either even though I completed the world tour event.
I just skipped the video's in between.

Then I redid the first race and watched the video that comes after it.

The video is the part that unlocks the bridge 👍

Good to see you guys still taking those shots, have to get back myself into it. It is still quite sad it's not optional to do this. But at least we can I guess for the time being.

Latest Posts

Back