How to Unlock Everything in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 70 comments
Now, I find it bad, the GT Sport Progress don’t get used for unlock in GT7. As the online skills gets transferred.. I wanted quick drive on Nordschleife, drove it nearly three years on GT Sport, and now I have again to unlock it at first to can driven on it… that makes me a bit upset, that they here don’t look at longer gaming players. Many of us don’t have the time to unlock at first everything and only want to have fun.

Last edited:
Is there a "circuit experience" in GT7? I like doing those cause I find them really helpful to learn the tracks and I don't think I've come across that.

Now, I find it bad, the GT Sport Progress don’t get used for unlock in GT7. As the online skills gets transferred.. I wanted quick drive on Nordschleife, drove it nearly three years on GT Sport, and now I have again to unlock it at first to can driven on it… that makes me a bit upset, that they here don’t look at longer gaming players. Many of us don’t have the time to unlock at first everything and only want to have fun.
Same here, totally stupid game design decision.
I have a busy life and the last thing I need is to grind low level races to be “allowed” to d rive my favourite track.

Kinda feeling like I should not have preordered

How many Books must completed?
There are 39 in total:

Menu Book 1 [Collection: Japanese Compact Cars] - Rewards: Licence Centre
Menu Book 2 [Test Yourself at the Licence Centre] - Rewards: Goodwood, Brands Hatch
Menu Book 3 [European Classic Compacts] - Rewards: High Speed Ring, Tuning Shop; Roulette (⭐)
Menu Book 4 [Championship: High Speed Ring Track Day] - Rewards: Tsukuba, Suzuka, Brand Central
Menu Book 5 [Japanese FF Sports Cars] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐)
Menu Book 6 [Tune a Classic Car] - Rewards: Alsace, Sardegna Road
Menu Book 7 [Collection: European Hot Hatches] - Rewards: Scapes, GT Auto
Menu Book 8 [Wash a Car at GT Auto] - Rewards: Tokyo Expressway
Menu Book 9 [Championship: Tokyo Highway Parade] - Rewards: Sport, Multiplayer; Roulette (⭐) NEEDS NATIONAL B LICENCE
Menu Book 10 [Collection: Japanese FR Sports Cars] - Rewards: Deep Forest
Menu Book 11 [Collection: French Hot Hatches] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐)
Menu Book 12 [Championship: Petit Course de France] - Rewards: Missions
Menu Book 13 [Try Your Hand at a Mission] - Rewards: Blue Moon Bay, Laguna Seca, Willow Springs
Menu Book 14 [Collection: Mustang] - Rewards: Daytona
Menu Book 15 [Collection: Camaro] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐)
Menu Book 16 [Take a Photo of Your Car in Scapes] - Rewards: Trial Mountain
Menu Book 17 [Trial Mountain Cup] - Rewards: Fuji, Autopolis, Legend Cars NEEDS NATIONAL A LICENCE
Menu Book 18 [Collection: Nissan Sports Cars] - Rewards: Kyoto, Mt. Panorama
Menu Book 19 [Collection: Japanese Rally Base Cars] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 20 [Show Your Custom Wing] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 21 [Championship: Asia-Oceania Championship] - Rewards: Red Bull Ring, Dragon Trail, Nurburgring
Menu Book 22 [Collection: BMW M3] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 23 [Collection: Alfa Romeo] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 24 [Use Circuit Experience to Learn About a Track] - Rewards: Monza
Menu Book 25 [Championship: European Championship] - Rewards: Colorado Springs
Menu Book 26 [Collection: Ford] - Rewards: Special Stage Route X
Menu Book 27 [Collection: Chevrolet] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 28 [Get a Wide-Body American Car] - Rewards: Interlagos
Menu Book 29 [Championship: Pan-American Championship] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 30 [Upgrade Your Porsche] - Rewards: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Menu Book 31 [Collection: Porsche 911] - Rewards: Circuit de Sainte-Croix
Menu Book 32 [Collection: Supra] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 33 [Championship: World Touring Car 600] - Rewards: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Menu Book 34 [Collection: AMG] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 35 [Collection: Nissan GT-R] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 36 [Championship: World Touring Car 700] - Rewards: Fisherman's Rance, Sardegna Windmills
Menu Book 37 [Collection: Gr.B Rally Cars] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
Menu Book 38 [Collection: Ferrari] - Rewards: 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit
Menu Book 39 [Championship: World GT Series] - Rewards: Roulette (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐), FINALE Trophy, End Movie

Last edited:
Dang, was hoping I wouldn't have to do all the books just to get the tracks! Oh well, I'm sure more will be added over time.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what cars Menu Books 33 to 39 give you? Thanks in advance.
All the ones not in the article give four-star Roulette tickets. Book 39 gives a six-star ticket, the gold "Finale" trophy, and the ending movie.

But if you get one of the cafe menu bugs you can't unlock anything. Mine is stuck after the first cafe menu and can't get menu number 2. Now downloading it on my PS4 to see if I can play it on there and waiting on a patch to fix it.

Played through menu 19 and now it's not giving me #20. Guess that is where I stop until they fix this mess. Hope I don't have to start over, I was halfway through the IA license tests.

Thanks a lot for this guide although game progression is pretty straight forward, it's nice to know what's to come.
I read comments from GT 'veterans' they don't like having to grind through the game to unlock everything. I consider myself among those 'veterans' and I actually like it. At least, this way, the game get's played at least. :sly:

Thanks a lot for this guide although game progression is pretty straight forward, it's nice to know what's to come.
I read comments from GT 'veterans' they don't like having to grind through the game to unlock everything. I consider myself among those 'veterans' and I actually like it. At least, this way, the game get's played at least. :sly:
Yes, I’m liking the game progression too. Even though I would keep playing even after I’ve wrung every last bit of progression out of GT7, it certainly is entertaining to have potential unlocks to go back to.

But if you get one of the cafe menu bugs you can't unlock anything. Mine is stuck after the first cafe menu and can't get menu number 2. Now downloading it on my PS4 to see if I can play it on there and waiting on a patch to fix it.
Are you sure you pressed “start” on the menu book 2. A lot of people who think they can’t progress simply haven’t pressed start on each menu Book.

Last edited:
Are you sure you pressed “start” on the menu book 2. A lot of people who think they can’t progress simply haven’t pressed start on each menu Book.
Menu book 2 doesn't even come up. After you press receive reward you do get the reward but book 2 doesn't show up it just goes to previous page.

Attachments

• 20220304_231732.jpg
    20220304_231732.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 45
Menu book 2 doesn't even come up. After you press receive reward you do get the reward but book 2 doesn't show up it just goes to previous page.
Strange how this is affecting only some people. A couple of people did confirm that they simply forgot to press start which appears in the same place as “receive award“ on each menu.

Back