How to Unlock Everything in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 70 comments
Not sure where to post my comment about Multiplayer > 2 PLAYER BATTLE. I am wondering why we can not pick our 2 own cars and race against each other???

As of right now, we can only pick the 2 cars the game has to offer.

Another question I have about the VGT cars. In the Custom Races, why are we only allowed to race against the same VGT cars???
Why can't we race with other VGT cars or different classes?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for this guide although game progression is pretty straight forward, it's nice to know what's to come.
I read comments from GT 'veterans' they don't like having to grind through the game to unlock everything. I consider myself among those 'veterans' and I actually like it. At least, this way, the game get's played at least. :sly:
I agree I do really enjoy the progression. Reminds me of the old days of Gran Turismo. Although like others I wish all the tracks were available after a few races. Even if they just had the standard normal layout at each track and then unlock reverse or other layouts after. I’m excited to race at Trial Mountain just for fun and yet I gotta grind to get to it.
Thanks a lot for this guide although game progression is pretty straight forward, it's nice to know what's to come.
I read comments from GT 'veterans' they don't like having to grind through the game to unlock everything. I consider myself among those 'veterans' and I actually like it. At least, this way, the game get's played at least. :sly:

I did B-1 License and I did not get the Goodwood and Brands Hatch rewards, help…
You need to go back to GT Cafe to complete the Menu Book and get the rewards. That will then unlock the tracks.

You need to go back to GT Cafe to complete the Menu Book and get the rewards. That will then unlock the tracks.

image.jpg

It really doesn’t let me do anything here mate…

EDIT: I managed to click on it which I forgot in the first place and it all makes sense now thanks lol.

Last edited:
Are there races available for VGT/Gr.1 or Gr.2 at world circuits? There are many cars you can buy from these groups. But I can’t find any races for these cars. Are they available or maybe for a next update?

Back