How to win Drift Competition (VIDEO)

If you guys want to be in the Drift Competition (Made by me) on this Sunday, don't forget to join the lobby at 5PM (PST) called "GTPDz Competition". 16 Players Maximum. Suzuka Circuit Track and downhill. Maximum Horsepower is 600. Only FR and MR require. The GTPDz's rules video is coming soon. Anyway, GTPDz stand for "Gran Turismo Pro Drifterz" PLEASE SHARE! Thank you! :)

You brake checked at 2:46....

How to win Drift Competition:

>Host the competition
>Make the rules
>Profit
>YouTube $$$

But on a serious note this needs to be in the drift teams and meets section and if you want more people on this site competing in your videos you're gonna have to write up an awesome O.P clear cut stating the rules format or else this thing is going to look like a dud.

I hope this help you guys and don't forget that i have a drift competition every wednesday! Add MrAngryBirds if you want to be in it! :)

After watching this I'm not sure if you actually know what you're on about at all.
Also coming into a place like this trying to say this is how you do: This when alot of people here have been drifting in the GT series for quite a while and a few of the people also drift outside of games.

Lol That Ferrari doh? D1 Legit!
I dont know how people can drift a 458 haha. Seems so odd drifting a ferrari.
Nothing wrong with using a Ferrari, you can make it handle just like any other car if you tune it right.

After watching this I'm not sure if you actually know what you're on about at all.
Also coming into a place like this trying to say this is how you do: This when alot of people here have been drifting in the GT series for quite a while and a few of the people also drift outside of games.

Nothing wrong with using a Ferrari, you can make it handle just like any other car if you tune it right.
I wasnt talking about the handling.

Back