How Well Do You Know GT Sport's Circuits? Try Our Tricky Track Quiz!

I managed 17/20 - the flying jets, the patterned corner and one of the race starts just threw me a bit.

13 out of 20. Those dumpsters got me. And so did the jets.

I wonder how many people answered the jets right so far.

Just look at the colors coming out of the back of them, fly overs usually have to do with the country the race is in.
It's a patriotic thing.

Just look at the colors coming out of the back of them, fly overs usually have to do with the country the race is in.
It's a patriotic thing.

Yes and France (le sarthe) and Australia (Bathurst) have the same flag colors. It's a trick question, I usually associate blue, white, and red jet fly overs with the 24 hour of le mans. Because well... real life.

Yes and France (le sarthe) and Australia (Bathurst) have the same flag colors. It's a trick question, I usually associate blue, white, and red jet fly overs with the 24 hour of le mans. Because well... real life.

From the colors I was able to reduce it to 2 tracks a d the track was also very skinny which leaned me towards "the mountain"

9/20...and to be honest I'm not surprised one bit. I'm WAY too focused on what I need to do up until the game gives me control of the car lol. After that it's head down, ears pinned back, and chomping at the bit :lol:.

I didn't even know Mt. Panorama had kangaroos until it was pointed out in GTP :eek:!

Qyn
9/20...and to be honest I'm not surprised one bit. I'm WAY too focused on what I need to do up until the game gives me control of the car lol. After that it's head down, ears pinned back, and chomping at the bit :lol:.

I didn't even know Mt. Panorama had kangaroos until it was pointed out in GTP :eek:!

That's a new one to me, are there really kangaroos at Mt. Panorama??:confused::confused:

Wallabys too??

20180801223008-800x450.jpg

People who live here know the irony of probably one of the most iconic straights on the premiere national track with this kind of sign.

Its not like in the US or places that have fairly open speed enforcement.

20180801223008-800x450.jpg

People who live here know the irony of probably one of the most iconic straights on the premiere national track with this kind of sign.

Its not like in the US or places that have fairly open speed enforcement.

Please, do explain ??

"You could do with paying a bit more attention to your surroundings.
Hey, so long as you can see the marshals' flags right? You can see them can't you?"

10 out of 20, obviously driving to fast to notice any of that stuff :):)

Back