Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by Smoke&Slide, Jun 10, 2014.
This includes chassis design plus engine and gearbox etc.
There's no such thing as a "perfect bike".
Larger rake would be better for high speed stability, but low speed cornering would suffer.
A 2 stroke is lighter but was a harder power delivery than a 4 stroke.
I'll just stick with my KTM 200.
Yeah your right there is no perfect chassis or bike as whole, so i'd have hub center steering and chassis like that Vyrus in the other thread.With a 750cc 2 stroke engine and needs Orbitals DFI system.Somebody build a 2 stroke road/race machine like this PLEASE.This would have to be a geared bike.
The bikes i'd have are these:
A two stroke Dakar type bike for off road/road
Vyrus with fairings and 750cc square four two stroke engine if possible.
Light frame, 50 and 125 stroker, late-80s throwback styling and livery. Think Aprilia AF1 crossed with V4 Honda fairing shapes.
Anything is possible VXR.
-> I'm still new in the bike game. And I currently don't own a bike at the moment, but I've test ridden many bikes. Here it goes:
-> The BMW S1000XR is pretty close to perfect for me as it is my current dream bike, but I'd add onto something to make it my ideal bike:
- Modular body & chassis configuration using the same engine (can be switched from ADV/Dual Sport/Super Moto/Naked/Standard/Sport Tourer or Sport/Standard/Sport Bike/Scrambler or ADV/Sport Tourer/Cruiser/Scrambler)
- Analog Tach & Digital Speedo w/ Gear & Fuel Indicator (as it SHOULD be!)
- Gas mileage of typical 50cc scooter (like 80+mpg realistically).
- Integrated tank-area compartment (like the Honda NC700/750X).
- Gas tank similar to the BMW GS series.
- Reliability of a Suzuki V Strom 650/1000.
- Switchable wheel size option.
- Weight of a Yamaha WR250R.
- Heated/cooled seats & grips.
- Dampening/bushing from the Kawasaki Versys 650 (been having vibration issues on the XR).
- Parts & accessories availability of a KLR 650.
- Won't get lambasted by Harley people.
- Priced like USD$5,500.
- 5 Year/unlimited mile warranty worldwide!