Huge Forza Horizon 4 Leak: 120 More New Cars Might Be On Their Way

Well if you don't feel like discussing your own opinion that you brought forth then I suppose there's nothing I can do about that. If it was that uninteresting I'm wondering why it was posted in the first place.

It's not that I don't feel like discussing viewpoints, but I just think it's getting a bit overblown.

Actually, I have it on good authority that the 512S was designed for use on road circuits and tested extensively in the countryside around Maranello. Regardless, I have been having a blast racing those 1970s midship prototypes in Horizon, so I am inclined to disagree with the sentiment that they do not fit the game.

Also, both cars were added after T10 ceased support for FM7, so it doesn't really make much sense to say they should have included them in that game's roster. Of course, I will be the first up in arm against Xbox Studios if they will not be a part of the next Motorsport without any good explaination; I am still incensed at the departure of the Nissan Safari Turbo, and other cars, like the Alfa 8C and BMW 328, that would have been more at home in Horizon's streets than they were in Motorsport's circuits.

Forza motorsport fans have been asking for the 917 and the 512 for years.

I just hope Forza 8 returns back to its identity and does something new to get fans back. I hope they put motorsport things into it like different sets of tyres and pits.

Forza motorsport fans have been asking for the 917 and the 512 for years.

I just hope Forza 8 returns back to its identity and does something new to get fans back. I hope they put motorsport things into it like different sets of tyres and pits.
Forza Motorsport fans have been asking for a ton of vehicles from all kinds of different categories for a long time. Not sure why not getting every little thing they’ve wanted is a bad sign.

I do agree that they need to freshen up the series though.

Last edited:
The Series 17 Update has already cleared out the Renault section of the list. I think at this point we can start expecting some other vehicles included there.
The only "surprise" of them is the Clio V6 that wasn't on the newest leak, but I think it was on one of the earliest leaks, wasn't is?

Where is correct credit given for this? the user here who posted stating it came from discord but failed to mention where. well its from me on november 20th...

Those are only a small chunk of files (and the Supra audio has been in the game since day one, and even since FH3 - it’s been used for other cars). The full leak is anonymous.

Those are only a small chunk of files (and the Supra audio has been in the game since day one, and even since FH3 - it’s been used for other cars). The full leak is anonymous.

it wasnt, the full leak and UNENCRYPTED files are on MY discord, have been since 11/20

heres proof:

uh, they actually are tho.... lists every single car mentioned and more lol so before talking and running your mouth do your research, i unencrypted the files, you clearly have no clue lol
No way to do research on a discord server that absolutely no one has access to besides a small few. If you wanted it known that it was you who actually found this than you should have start posting it around on the internet in a public place that doesn't require a membership, like Discord does, and make sure people know it was you. Instead you didn't, you came here after the fact acting like you've been wronged when you literally haven't.

Last edited:
uh, they actually are tho.... lists every single car mentioned and more lol so before talking and running your mouth do your research, i unencrypted the files, you clearly have no clue lol
Those two files you listed have nowhere near the full list of 120ish cars. I've been shown the files by a friend which confirmed the anonymous source. No need to resort to insults over something as simple as this.

Wow if this is true that’s insane and this is truely a gift that keeps on giving. I also wish Forza Motorsport 7 got this much updates and more cars. But maybe there saving for Forza Motorsport 8.

I agree with you, unfortunate that Forza7 is not being supported in like fashion :(

This is conjecture, but taking the bulleted list and removing the cars that have now been added, the numbered race cars, and the 60’s f1 cars like the Lola and lotus, I count 75 remaining cars. If the game were to be supported until December at the current 4 car pace, that would mean 48% of the remaining cars will be added. That doesn’t factor Toyota which is missing and it’s really conjecture, but it is to say I hope to see a decent amount of these over the year. Also interested to see what they choose as the modern “spotlight” cars now that the portofino is likely to be added, and the number of 2010’s models continues to shrink.

If the game were to be supported until December at the current 4 car pace, that would mean 48% of the remaining cars will be added..

As I'm new to the Horizon series I may not up-to-date with how they update content and for how long...but why "until December"? Would they not continue to give us updated content at least until Horizon 5 is released? Assuming that only one Forza game will be at the new X-Box release, then it's fair to say FH5 will be released next year at the earliest (and they'd want at least 6 months to a year of Motorsport only selling so figure December 2021 for an earliest FH5 release), then that would account for all those 75 cars.

However, as I said, I am new to Forza and Horizon, so no clue on their history regarding support of current games (my only reference is Gran Turismo 5 & 6)...also, with this pandemic sweeeping the world, no clue how that is going to affect things...certainly it will disrupt timetables I imagine

I estimate that FH4 support will continue beyond 2021.
The T10 has already announced that it will not make FM8 a launch title for the Xbox Series X.
And Xbox Series X is expected to be released in late 2020. With that in mind, the release of FM8 is likely after 2021. I guess they will continue to support FH4 in the meantime.

However, not all cars on this list will likely appear in FH4.
For example, Peugeot 406 and Suzuki Swift Sport files were found in Forza on Xbox 360 era. But these cars were not added to the game.
Also, a car like the Civic GRC was found in FM7, but this was test data to add to FH4, not for FM7.
Given these examples, it is likely that the cars on this list will also include such models.

I don’t have much reference myself with how Horizon 3 and prior was supported, and it seems like this type of monthly servicing really only started up with Forza 7 and Horizon 4 anyway. But I should’ve been more clear in my speculation, I chose December as that’s currently when Forza 8 is slated for release, so expecting Horizon 4 to be supported until then, we should at least expect around half the leaked list to be included by then. In all likelihood the game should be supported until Horizon 5 launches. Horizon 4 released in October 2018, and Forza 7 was supported until August 2019, and if we were to take that 11 month window and add it to our current time to Forza 8’s release that would be more than enough time to add all the cars. What I meant was really a baseline of what we should hopefully expect at a minimum, however like you said that’s not considering how the current pandemic might shake things up. In the end I’m happy with anything we get but I’m hopeful to see a large amount of these additions coming up, while also tempering the expectation of all of them.

Also WanganDream I agree with you, sorry don’t know how to quote on mobile lol, but that’s why I removed the race cars from my initial speculation I expect they’ll most likely be intended for Forza 8.

Surprisingly looks like we’ll be getting at least one car outside of the leaked list with this FD C6, so it may prove not to be the be all end all source.

Attachments

• 4B5BA831-A9D1-47B3-8B17-1D9B6D9B1FC5.jpeg
    4B5BA831-A9D1-47B3-8B17-1D9B6D9B1FC5.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 33
It happens. The Hummer roadster was another example.

That is true although the hummer was still available in Forza horizon 1. This is the first car since the leaked list to not be on it or from any previous horizon game I believe. This might open up the possibility to some other entirely new cars not on the list being added perhaps, but I won’t get ahead of myself lol.

Back