Huge Forza Horizon 4 Leak: 120 More New Cars Might Be On Their Way

Let's just continue playing to obtain these cars shall we? No worries. đź‘Ť

On topic: Knowing there are rally cars on that list makes me want to believe the next Forza Motorsport will have Rallycross! :embarrassed:

Probably give us some dirt tracks at last but then leave out a ton of the classic rally cars from FM7. :P

If it means making you play the game to earn those cars, than I see nothing wrong with that as it makes you feel rewarded for earning them. If PG were to just hand out any brand new car to everyone, you will have those complain that the game is too forgiving, and thus deeming it as "too boring to play now" after driving the new cars for what, five minutes? IMO, I prefer the other method and actually play the game to earn new cars. Besides, PG always will bring back these cars every once and awhile.

That's easier said than done. You see, if it wasn't for the fact that you literally have to grind to earn most of the new cars in GTS, than what you said could've been true. I'm talking about redoing the same events over and over again until you have more than enough credits to buy those cars PD adds into the game via updates, which are well over 1 million credits. You have no other choice but to buy them with real money if you don't want to grind for them, and we all know how bad GTS's economy is that regard. PD should do what Turn 10 does with its DLC cars (and cars in the vanilla game), and that's having them be all available in Arcade Mode. But atlas, PD won't ever that and fans won't demand it. Which in my book, is no better than how PG handles its new cars.

PG will always bring back these cars every once and awhile, whether in certain events on the playlist, the Forzathon shop, or other means to obtain them.

There's also the minor point that FH4 launched out of the box with nearly 3X as many cars as GT Sport did, and is still adding more free ones at a similar cadence.

I'm so bored by the map now. Even with the two expansions. Probably the most beautiful car game this gen but something is missing in terms of roads in FH4.

The problem for me is the fact that most points of interest are located at or very close to the edge of the map's playable area. This means that players often find themselves arriving at a physical boundary, which is one of the most undesirable feelings in an open world game.

Its a good list of cars. But the problem is that horizon 4 map is so boring right now. And i don’t argue the game looks good, but not the best this gen, gt sport does in deed look better in many ways

Its a good list of cars. But the problem is that horizon 4 map is so boring right now. And i don’t argue the game looks good, but not the best this gen, gt sport does in deed look better in many ways
Well that makes sense coming from an open world game with dynamic weather and time compared to one that is well.. the complete opposite of that. It's all about the trade-offs. Plus, they've always focused on graphics over pretty much every other aspect of the game, it's one of the main staples of the game.

I have a feeling those touring cars, GT3s and other race cars are likely being prepped for FM8. They did say they planned a bigger partnership with IMSA, so:

40482409240_bd74a70987_b.jpg

No 73 Porsche and no 44 Audi R8 LMS anyone? Sounds like FM8 to me.
T10 is going to have to return PPM and get the new car, now. That car is around 4 years old and up for sale. Lindsey's been happier with their new R.
2019_iwsc_parkplacemotorsports73_teampage_1280x626.jpg

All new cars should be sold in autoshow. I was able to get the cars I wanted in the auction house, months after the fact..

As far as the map goes. I could still play fh2 or 1 for that matter. The map is ALWAYS fine, when you're using a wheel.

Btw FH/AC/PC2 killed FM. Which is most likely why it was cancelled. FH5 for scarlet launch. FM8 would be a fail.

I want it too, but they will never do it.
Many players hate festival playlists and exclusive car systems. Some players think that paid DLC was better, like me.
However, they do this after understanding these negative reactions. Because they have enough benefits.

First, the system allows them to expect a stable login. Someday it will lose its appeal as content. No matter how good it is.
However, systems like festival playlist can force players back into the game. Because the car is a hostage.
And some of the players fall into the Concorde effect. They will think that "I've been on this challenge all the time, so I have to keep collecting cars." In other words, it is a system that artificially creates game dependence.

Secondly, these challenges can be expected free advertising on youtube. Many players have posted videos on the youtube for the Festival playlist. From the creator's perspective, these are all free advertising. And youtuber will continue to post videos aimed at increasing advertising revenue and subscribers from these videos.

Third, they are able to energize unpopular game modes. How many players will play a trial or playground if there are no prizes?
These modes are hated. Not boring, but not popular. But if an exclusive car becomes a prize, they can only play these modes. And we need to win to get those cars. In other words, we have to play these modes all the way until we win. The number of players will increase easily.

Finally, these can make the player confront. Exclusive content gives players a sense of superiority. And that makes people arrogant. “I achieved the challenge and got it. It was a simple challenge. You can't achieve it because you are noob. Don't complain.”
I have seen these player-to-player sermons in many mobile game forums.
And this kind of confrontation between players is a way to avoid dissatisfaction with the developers.

I hate festival playlists and exclusive cars. All the friends who enjoyed FH3 were hated of this contents and leave FH4. And I'm already tired of spending hours in this mode every week.
But they will never leave this contents. And it will get worse with FH5. There is no choice but to give up. You can continue this game with the awareness that you are falling into the Concorde effect like me, or you can leave the Forza series and play other good games.

Btw FH/AC/PC2 killed FM. Which is most likely why it was cancelled. FH5 for scarlet launch. FM8 would be a fail.

"Cancelled" lol

Project CARS 2 was a hard flop. Its community, if any, is on the PC. Ian Bell crapped on the Xbox version and doesn't have any momentum going on the PS4 because of Gran Turismo. Soon after Codemasters bought SMS, Bell came out saying he was working on a Fast and Furious game. That move means Project CARS is dead. There's no room in Codemasters' lineup for Project CARS, considering they have GRID and Dirt Rally. Forget it.

Assetto Corsa is an old game, only good on PC because of mods (mostly stolen from Forza and other games). The suggestion it has killed Forza is absolutely silly. It might as well have killed Project CARS, rFactor 2, Automobilista and Gran Turismo, then.

Forza Motorsport's only real competitors are Gran Turismo, GRID and, to a lesser extent, Forza Horizon. But saying Horizon killed Motorsport is like saying the Cayenne will eventually kill the 911 because it sells more and turns a bigger profit.

It was natural to see the casuals migrating to Forza Horizon, where they feel right at home. Let Forza Motorsport be a more serious game once again. They brought some nice blood into the studio.

If this is true, the garage will need another expansion as there are around 700 different cars and a garage with 750 capacity.
I havent played horizon too much recently and I know they have added cars but is the roster really up to 700 already? If so then damn its approaching FM7.

Well that makes sense coming from an open world game with dynamic weather and time compared to one that is well.. the complete opposite of that. It's all about the trade-offs. Plus, they've always focused on graphics over pretty much every other aspect of the game, it's one of the main staples of the game.
Its not just the graphics the models are better in gt sport, the look more like they would in real life

*scans list for DeLorean* :(

However:

Porsche Singer 911 1990
Porsche Gunter Works 400R 2018
RUF CTR2 1995

Wait what?? Not only RUF but Singer too?? (never heard of Gunter Works) Holy! Would this be the first game with Singer?
God, this gives me hope for Alpina's classic BMWs. Does Audi have an equivalent to these tuners? We need more Audi's.

Its not just the graphics the models are better in gt sport, the look more like they would in real life

Cars are added to Forza in industrial volume. In GT there's much more time, so it has fewer but with less bugs.

On the other hand, in 2019, having tested FM7 and FH4's huge car roster, moving to Gran Turismo seems very distant to me. GT neglected the "live the dream" feel in a push for competitive play and this really turned me away from it.

Furthermore, GT sacrificed weather effects for software raytracing and that's not something Forza can do given Forza Horizon is heavily reliant on weather changes and Forza Motorsport is pushing for more wet weather racing. That's why lighting in GT is better, but, especially in Forza Horizon, Microsoft has done really great with their games.

*scans list for DeLorean* :(

However:

Porsche Singer 911 1990
Porsche Gunter Works 400R 2018
RUF CTR2 1995

Wait what?? Not only RUF but Singer too?? (never heard of Gunter Works) Holy! Would this be the first game with Singer?
God, this gives me hope for Alpina's classic BMWs. Does Audi have an equivalent to these tuners? We need more Audi's.
You noticed how lots of tuning companies are making a huge comeback in Forza? If that list is indeed real, we will have a very big and diverse list of Tuners coming to FH4, which I hope would make the jump to FM8 as well.

I seriously that list is real. It's such a great list of cars that makes it seem legit! :D

You noticed how lots of tuning companies are making a huge comeback in Forza? If that list is indeed real, we will have a very big and diverse list of Tuners coming to FH4, which I hope would make the jump to FM8 as well.

I seriously that list is real. It's such a great list of cars that makes it seem legit! :D

I'd love to see the likes of Mine's, Mugen, VIS Racing, TOM'S and Tommykaira come back to the Forza universe, as well as new ones like Spoon, König, Brabus, Alpina, Hartge and Novitec.

Cars are added to Forza in industrial volume. In GT there's much more time, so it has fewer but with less bugs.

On the other hand, in 2019, having tested FM7 and FH4's huge car roster, moving to Gran Turismo seems very distant to me. GT neglected the "live the dream" feel in a push for competitive play and this really turned me away from it.

Furthermore, GT sacrificed weather effects for software raytracing and that's not something Forza can do given Forza Horizon is heavily reliant on weather changes and Forza Motorsport is pushing for more wet weather racing. That's why lighting in GT is better, but, especially in Forza Horizon, Microsoft has done really great with their games.
I don’t doubt them, both have their strengths. Its just the quality is variered. Some cars looks very good but some looks bad like the Ferrari f50 and mclaren F1 and porsche 911 gt3 rs shape is off in Forza. If they do release a gran turismo 7 with 500-600 cars with full vr support. And the customazion of gt6 Forza would have a hard time to compete

Again, having to do with graphics. That's likely the lighting and shaders model you're talking about rather than the models themselves.
The models in gt sport looks closer to real life than Forza ever has. That goes even in ps3 and x360 era
Gt has Always been one step a head when It comes to the models. Forza had their step a head in terms of customization. Career mode is for now not good in either but gt does better even here, and no Forza game comes even close to how good gt4 career mode was

Last edited:
If there is a problem with the Forza model, it is a pre-FM3 model.
Because these models were created without 3D scanning, cars like the Silvia S15 and Subaru 22B model very bad quality.

But I don't want them to improve it.
I'm unhappy that the models of those cars don't look like the real thing. But I experienced with FM5 what happened as a result of their “model improvement”.
I don't want to experience a tragedy like S2000 CR anymore.

I will say, on a high-end PC, the car model quality is leaps-and-bounds over XBOX; moving dials in chase cam, engine shaking from cars that I'm pretty certain didn't have it on console (like the '05 Ford GT and Ariel Atom V8), and a lot less jagged edges.

For example, here's the interior of a Fiat 124 Spider in-game on PC (preset graphics to Ultra by the way):
a058833e-8971-4619-bc7e-57ad696c35ce.jpeg

And a close-up of the RTR Spec 5 Mustang:
d43919f0-ec65-4b6c-9579-a59c1c3113a3.jpeg

Lastly, here's a shot of the '04 WRX, one of the worst looking cars on console:
7fea614c-75e4-44ce-aaec-6f785d54bcd6.jpeg

If you want to view the photos in higher detail, you can check out my gallery here:
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/CVPI P7B?title=FH4

Last edited:
I don’t doubt them, both have their strengths. Its just the quality is variered. Some cars looks very good but some looks bad like the Ferrari f50 and mclaren F1 and porsche 911 gt3 rs shape is off in Forza. If they do release a gran turismo 7 with 500-600 cars with full vr support. And the customazion of gt6 Forza would have a hard time to compete
Yes, so it's not the game as a whole, like you're trying to paint. It's some cars, like you mention.

The models in gt sport looks closer to real life than Forza ever has. That goes even in ps3 and x360 era
Gt has Always been one step a head when It comes to the models. Forza had their step a head in terms of customization. Career mode is for now not good in either but gt does better even here, and no Forza game comes even close to how good gt4 career mode was
That's because GT has an absurd attention to detail, so much so that it faults other area's at the time. It doesn't mean they're exempt from their own modeling issues though, much like Forza here.

The PS3 era, you'd be correct for about, what, 25% of the actual car list considering the vast majority of the 1000 cars they had were all standard vehicles, looking way farther off than anything that Forza has ever had to worry about. So it's odd that you're going to town on some Forza vehicles here, but you're giving a whole generation of absurdly bad vehicles a pass and saying it was still better :lol: I feel I should reiterate too, the models in x360 vs PS3 era weren't vastly superior as a whole - but what was, again, was the lighting and shader models. As it sits, I would argue that this generations Forza models are trumping GT's, not purely because of modeling and polygons, but because of their attention to detail with things like engine bays and many area's of a car that GT just isn't even modeling at all. Like I said, all about trade off's. They both have their weakness, and strengths really, and next gen is going to be closing that gap they have between each other even more as every generation has so far - meaning a good thing for both games.

GT has a better career mode still? At first they didn't even have one, now they haphazardly threw in one that seems to be hit and miss going off impressions on the GT forum. However, I for one am glad they threw it in, because that's something I always had an issue with(as well as customization.) However, you'd be correct that no Forza game comes close to GT4 career, but can't the same be said about every GT game after that at that point too?

Last edited:
I will say, on a high-end PC, the car model quality is leaps-and-bounds over XBOX; moving dials in chase cam, engine shaking from cars that I'm pretty certain didn't have it on console (like the '05 Ford GT and Ariel Atom V8), and a lot less jagged edges.

For example, here's the interior of a Fiat 124 Spider in-game on PC (preset graphics to Ultra by the way):
View attachment 871006

And a close-up of the RTR Spec 5 Mustang:
View attachment 871007

Lastly, here's a shot of the '04 WRX, one of the worst looking cars on console:
View attachment 871008

If you want to view the photos in higher detail, you can check out my gallery here:
https://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/gallery/CVPI P7B?title=FH4
Even the models on the One X look gorgeous, and on 60fps mode, the game runs smooth as butter and that's in a open world racing with dynamic weather and day/night cycle, something GTS had to sacrifice for graphic fidelity and lighting. That is why the models in GT look the way they do, but that doesn't make it "better" if it means sacrificing something else to achieve that...

With the amount the cars Forza gets on a daily basis, with interiors, exteriors, engines, and other compartments modeled at the same quality, I can only imagine the models will look absolutely gorgeous on Xbox Scarlett! :embarrassed:

If there is a problem with the Forza model, it is a pre-FM3 model.
Because these models were created without 3D scanning, cars like the Silvia S15 and Subaru 22B model very bad quality.

But I don't want them to improve it.
I'm unhappy that the models of those cars don't look like the real thing. But I experienced with FM5 what happened as a result of their “model improvement”.
I don't want to experience a tragedy like S2000 CR anymore.
Their improvements can be good. The 22B was touched up for FM6 and looks a lot better. They had announced that it would be fully remodelled for FM7 but that seemed to fall through and I never heard anything about it.

Another good example of a great improvement was the M5 E60 - it was already accurate exterior-wise, but when it returned to current gen in FM7, it had a full autovista makeover and its engine bay now looks like one of Forza's most detailed.

Their improvements can be good. The 22B was touched up for FM6 and looks a lot better. They had announced that it would be fully remodelled for FM7 but that seemed to fall through and I never heard anything about it.

Another good example of a great improvement was the M5 E60 - it was already accurate exterior-wise, but when it returned to current gen in FM7, it had a full autovista makeover and its engine bay now looks like one of Forza's most detailed.

Yeah, due to the sheer number of cars, it's difficult to update everything in one fell swoop, but we're getting there.

Even our worst cars are better than the Standard cars in GT5.

Yeah, due to the sheer number of cars, it's difficult to update everything in one fell swoop, but we're getting there.

Even our worst cars are better than the Standard cars in GT5.
Don't forget about those worst cars having actual interiors, engine bays, and so forth modeled. :D

Last edited:
Back