Hybrid Car 1/4mi. Leader-board BACK UP AND RUNNING (new OP!)

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 122 comments
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Stage 4 Turbo
RS Tires
Fully Built
Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
1038WHP

1/4 Mile: 9.652

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Stage 4 Turbo
RS Tires
Fully Built
Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
1038WHP

1/4 Mile: 9.652

See, if someone brought this out, SAID it ran mid 9.6's and only uses it against other 9.6 cars, I don't have a problem.. However, if it ran mid 8's.. Get that hunk of crap outta my lobby hahaha

See, if someone brought this out, SAID it ran mid 9.6's and only uses it against other 9.6 cars, I don't have a problem.. However, if it ran mid 8's.. Get that hunk of crap outta my lobby hahaha

I dont go often online to drag rooms. Because all of them have hacked cars :|. But yes i totally agree with you 👍 I always say what i run before i drag anyway.

picture.php

see, if someone brought this out, said it ran mid 9.6's and only uses it against other 9.6 cars, i don't have a problem.. However, if it ran mid 8's.. Get that hunk of crap outta my lobby hahaha

+100,000

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32) '94

837HP
Stage 4 Turbo
Racing Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Racing Soft Tires

0-60 mph
0:02.035

0-100 mph
0:004.315

0-1/4 Mile

Ok I updated the times.

Sorry to see BOOMBOOM got banned.

My Supra.

Stage 5 WR
Stage 4 Turbo
Triple Clutch
Racing Fly Wheel
Racing CAT

Edit: Its broken it.

Just beet my 11.619 with a 11.505.

458HP
Stage 5 Weight Reduction
Stage 5 Engine
Stage 5 Turbo
Racing CAT
Racing Flywheel
Triple Clutch
Carbon Brakes
4 Piston Calipers

FastAShecK
Realistic Hybrids:

Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
#1-8.657-BOOMBOOM669-2100 HP

:confused:

I dont see whats confusing. The class says 1000+hp cars. Funny cars ect... So it fits right in.

Im sure someone in real life has a 2000hp Corvette Funny Car.

Last edited:
Full blown hybrid:

1954 Mercedes;

136,346HP
125,899FT/Lbs torques
FTO super touring car Drivetrain
X1 chassis
Full Blown Transmission (approx 2500mph)
175% grip
345KG + 200KG to the rear totaling 545KG
Racing super soft (V)

73A772C4-BCB7-42C0-94CD-9E765FB38CA4-5350-000005080B8A10E0.jpg

jgancherjr
Full blown hybrid:

1954 Mercedes;

136,346HP
125,899FT/Lbs torques
FTO super touring car Drivetrain
X1 chassis
Full Blown Transmission (approx 2500mph)
175% grip
345KG + 200KG to the rear totaling 545KG
Racing super soft (V)

Holy smokes.

I see the Ginetta on here, has anyone tried the Caterham Fireblade? It does 11.7s with 250hp, I'm interested to see what it does with 800-1000hp for a realistic "mini-dragster" replica. Or the Fiat 500 with a real-life "Hayabusa motor swap" for 400-500hp. So many things you can try without getting crazy horsepower figures. I think that's the main reason why PD is getting this way with the Hybrids.. people get 100k horsepower and wonder why they want to ban them.

Maybe if your vette had 1500 horsepower it might be realistic. You would have to put a 572 with twin superchargers to do it but it is possible.

If you search on youtube for Nelson Racing Engines, you'll find guys that build 2k+ horsepower small block & big block chevy engines that are twin turbo'd. They run between 25-32psi of boost and have a shortblock that will withstand 2500 horsepower for up to a half hour of continuous full-throttle. One of them is a 427 block, which is interchangeable with the LS7 in the C6 Z06 Corvette. So yes, you can have a realistic street car with 2000 horsepower, but you'd have to run race fuel exclusively if you don't want to blow the block.

Last edited:
I see the Ginetta on here, has anyone tried the Caterham Fireblade? It does 11.7s with 250hp, I'm interested to see what it does with 800-1000hp for a realistic "mini-dragster" replica. Or the Fiat 500 with a real-life "Hayabusa motor swap" for 400-500hp. So many things you can try without getting crazy horsepower figures. I think that's the main reason why PD is getting this way with the Hybrids.. people get 100k horsepower and wonder why they want to ban them.

If you search on youtube for Nelson Racing Engines, you'll find guys that build 2k+ horsepower small block & big block chevy engines that are twin turbo'd. They run between 25-32psi of boost and have a shortblock that will withstand 2500 horsepower for up to a half hour of continuous full-throttle. One of them is a 427 block, which is interchangeable with the LS7 in the C6 Z06 Corvette. So yes, you can have a realistic street car with 2000 horsepower, but you'd have to run race fuel exclusively if you don't want to blow the block.

I love them guys lol. They make a Camaro SS with 1000HP on stock block Naturally Aspirated! :drool: Them guys are insane though...

Yep. I'm subscribed to them and they keep making more wicked cars and blocks. I wish I could afford one.

I just read support Dyno tuning sheet that would be amazing! But also they would have to imply blowing your motors. People can tune it to get insane hp with Valve timing and Firing but your motor would blow up after about 20 sec of running lol. But I would love that 👍

I just read support Dyno tuning sheet that would be amazing! But also they would have to imply blowing your motors. People can tune it to get insane hp with Valve timing and Firing but your motor would blow up after about 20 sec of running lol. But I would love that 👍

Well with how some drivers are in this game, I'm surprised they don't charge to fix damage to the cars. I doubt they'd have engine detonation on here, they may just simulate a "fail" in the dyno if the settings would make the engine blow, or give a horsepower penalty. It's definitely an endless possibility to tune if they add that to GT6.

This would never happen sadly. PD laughs about the whole drag racing concept. :(

Lol I forgot I was on my old account, I logged on just to see if it'll work.

This would never happen sadly. PD laughs about the whole drag racing concept. :(

Lol I forgot I was on my old account, I logged on just to see if it'll work.

If they don't start supporting our community here, there's another simulation racing game that does. And they have nicer classic muscle too. If there's no christmas tree next go-round, I think I'm switching.

Drag racing, in the U.S., is a bigger sport than rally racing or go-kart racing; why not have support for it? They added NASCAR and that was originally based from moonshiner hotrods with highly tuned motors.

master__shake_
drag racing, in the u.s., is a bigger sport than rally racing or go-kart racing; why not have support for it? They added nascar and that was originally based from moonshiner hotrods with highly tuned motors.

+100

No offence but this leaderboard is kind of pointless, eventually everyone on it is going to be banned, PD knows who everyone is regardless but it's made 10 times easier when a leaderboard like this is made depicting everyone's name. Not trying to be an !@#$%^& but this is just what I think will happen.

Back