Hybrid Car 1/4mi. Leader-board BACK UP AND RUNNING (new OP!)

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 122 comments
Since this thread is pretty dead I'm not going to keep chucking times up bothering @ryzno so this will be it for me unless someone decides they want some friendly competition. I will continue making hybrids until it becomes boring since I will not be picking up GT Sport in the foreseeable future.

I think we have just scratched the surface of what could be done in the realm of hybrids. Anyone who wants to compete just let me know and we can start tuning. For me it feels just like old times and I can't believe I'm getting a kick out of this old game but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I figured I'd take down @KraigA's time on the G4 with a good looking hybrid with a lot less HP, non AWD and not ugly (sorry Kraig that G4 is hideous) hybrid monster. This proved a lot harder than I thought and took a few hours to make since I was taking looks in account as well as HP. This is what I managed and I think it's decent although I'm sure the G4 kills my standing mile time, but then again I wasn't tuning for it.

1/4 3.346
0-60 .708
0-100 .973 (under 1 sec! almost impossible but I got it)
100,915HP
Side note this paint chip changes color randomly

20171026_115836.jpg
20171026_120048.jpg
20171026_115749.jpg
Special Stage Route X_3.jpg
Special Stage Route X_4.jpg
Special Stage Route X_8.jpg
Special Stage Route X_9.jpg

Tried as I might my HP figures are still way off the charts for this vehicle but I think the MR engine setup really makes this difficult to tune and I assume FR would be a lot easier with a lot less HP but that's another story.

Latest Posts

Back