Hybrid Car 1/4mi. Leader-board BACK UP AND RUNNING (new OP!)

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 122 comments
ryzno
Just want to know if you ran 900 HP or what HP you did the run at,(for the list) thanks.
PS nice replica!

Run was made with 900HP (limited) at 30-ish miles on the odometer, it now has around 60-ish, might run it again fully broke-in and no limiter to see what'll do unrestrained.

And thanks!, I've really fell in love with it recently, such a fun toy, lol.

Don't know if this counts but here's my hybrid toy.
A 1968 Fiat 500 F on a Jay Leno Tank Car chassis.
1378274442942_zpsff198961.jpg

It has 2786bhp. Can put a picture of that up too.

All hybrids are welcome. What kind of drivetrain are you running?

Don't know if this counts but here's my hybrid toy.
A 1968 Fiat 500 F on a Jay Leno Tank Car chassis.
1378274442942_zpsff198961.jpg

It has 2786bhp. Can put a picture of that up too.

I can just picture your scrawny 65kg 6'5 frame crammed inside this poop mobile.
Reminiscent of the Simpsons episode where Nelson laughs at the tall dude driving what looks like a VW bug. :)

Full blown hybrid:

1954 Mercedes;

136,346HP
125,899FT/Lbs torques
FTO super touring car Drivetrain
X1 chassis
Full Blown Transmission (approx 2500mph)
175% grip
345KG + 200KG to the rear totaling 545KG
Racing super soft (V)
Yo j somehow I missed this one... You are very close to the record by kraigs G4 @3.468

Very nice king!!!

Ryzno I added you...
I got you in a few.

List updated nice time king RWD?

For my Aussie buddies...

885 HP, 4WD Eagle @9.206:crazy:

Last edited:
Ryzno I set mine at 615hp and ran 10.202 with a sloppy tune, I might go all out with it, very nice time though...

Think it's time to duke this out....
Mach 1 vs Monaro
SVT vs Chevelle. (wingless of course)
02 GT vs ZR1.

I'm sure M will want in on this too.....So lets make this a 4 person event.
You can have the other blue oval loving kiwi...aka, cucumber/zombie/gingerboyz V.

SmokeNrubber
Mach 1 vs Monaro
02 GT vs ZR1.

You can have the other blue oval loving kiwi...aka, cucumber/zombie/gingerboyz V.

Ford Motor Company vs General Motors, we are so doing it.

Mach 1 vs Monaro
02 GT vs ZR1.

👍👍

Midnight Speeder R34 (Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur R34 '02):

image.jpg

image.jpg

1234HP
AWD/4WD
Nismo R-Tune engine swap

Last edited:
IMG_0548.JPG
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
Well I leave for a few years and look what happens, community dead and no rooms ever on GT6. Man I miss the golden era of this forum, good times, good times :cheers:

Anyway onto why I'm here. Was poking around my old saves and discovered some old hybrids so why not toss em up.

As far as what I done to them back then I'm not sure completely but I'll share if anyone that even reads this has a question or two.

All at 1476 HP or lower per old online room limit. No other restrictions on them and mods are extensive. The group I ran with back then only had a HP restriction so that's what I tuned for. Anybody run these numbers with that kind of HP limit? Let me know because I'd be fun to tune again.

Going to @ a few old friends and a few I've never meet to see if anyone is still interested. After running a few of these for fun it kind of rekindled some feeling of old times.

@ryzno @Master__Shake_ @Mikeybc @X3sgteX @Swara @michrulejj @jgancherjr @jdiaz092009 @Bobby-Vegas @Slash

@jryeargin

I picked up GT Sport; maybe I'll see you and a few others from here around. Been a long time since I've touched any cars seeing as my PS3 died years back.
Well it's definitely been a while old friend. I miss running the 2J with ya and battling times on the now long defunct gt5dragracing site.

I will probably give in and buy GT Sport but I'm really bummed out since once again no drag support, not that I'm at all surprised. Also Indy as of now isn't included and honestly I will miss the huge amount of standard cars and their temperament. GT350 comes quickly to mind as well as quite a few others.

As much as I long for drag to make a big comeback I'm doubtful. Only time will tell I guess.

Back