Hybrid in GT4 ^_^, save game & code in the 1st post

• Thread starter sucahyo
  • 1,161 comments
Hey um will this program work to crack the Gt4 ghosts code?

because people were looking for a way to splice 2 ghost replays...is this possible?

This whole bios legallity runaround thing is driving me insane.

Ripping them myself...

yes, i don't understand how it's illegal, because Sony offer bios downloads at their own site:confused: i got it from there, because i can't rip it, it should be okay, as long as i have a ps2:)

i can't post a link because it's against the aup though

I have european and north american bios files in the rar i posted before.Anyway,i didn't understood what you meant by slicing the ghosts?

No go here. GT4 will only get past the screen that gives you the whole speach about how the cars may not handle exactly the same in real life and such. It's done right there, all done, move along now, nothing to see here. :(

Hey um will this program work to crack the Gt4 ghosts code?

because people were looking for a way to splice 2 ghost replays...is this possible?

You know, that, in theory, is completely possible, but not with a Game Shark or ARmax or Phaste. You would have to edit the file saved on the memory card, which, of course, would be quite difficult, as it would probably be incripted or such.

A ghost replay file is basically a whole string of coordinates and such that dictates what position and how fast the car is around the track. If you wanted to splice two of them and mash them together, you would have to bridge the gap together smoothly so it doesn't get jerky and crap.

ok,check the posts here and look for my file to get everything to start some hacking.

Hacker,i don't know what's going on.Try changing some configurations there.See if the memory card in slot 1 is the fresh one.

you have the nstc version right?
past this to a text file
gametitle=Gran Turismo 4 NTSC U/C SCUS97328
//skip Videos
patch=1,EE,00100D84,word,24100001

Now,name it the exact number you see on the same screen where you read the no patches found.for example 77e61c8a

i had the patches problem aswell, but if that doesn't work, i'm not sure what will, i can still play the game, i use gsdx plugin

I have to say that you guys are doing the GT world a great service. My programming & debugging skills are quite poor, but there are lots of people who are quite good. I wish I could help, but you'll have to settle for my thanks & gratitude. Keep up the good work! 👍

Oh, also try submitting an "Ask Slashdot". Lots of extremely good help can be found there.

http://slashdot.org

well,mine are the worse too,but i try to give some contribute.It's not so difficult as you may think,it just needs some patience.

Back