Hybrid in GT4 ^_^, save game & code in the 1st post

• Thread starter sucahyo
  • 1,161 comments
Well it looks like pcsx2 9.2 is out, so hopefully I will be helping you guys out soon:).
glad to hear that :).

Suca,here's the dump you asked me a while ago.The new version has that option,and other cool options too.You should check them out.

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room21/555644/GT3Dump.rar

i need help, gt4 won't load the main menu:( it just sits there at roughly 78-80 fps

heaps of games are playable now

http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php
Too bad I can't help you. It seem compatibility table get it's update now. previous version also play many game but do not get into table.

lthiele
need help, gt4 won't load the main menu:( it just sits there at roughly 78-80 fps

heaps of games are playable now

If you downloaded pcsx2 as soon as you could you will need to download it
again because they found some bugs so they had to do a update which is
now called R2. This may fix your problem. I didn't get to download it as soon
as they said it was out so I didn't get that verson.

sucahyo
glad to hear that:) .

Yeah I hope to get it up and running soon, I still need to get the bios of my
PS2 first. But when I do I will be here getting all of the info I can to help me
get a head start. I can wait till I can make some cool hybrids:D.

still no response :/

Don't recall getting an email from you which is probably why there was no response (I imagine you sent it to my old website address that no longer exists) :)
Anyhow...not sure how I ended up here....just browsing the web and came accross this thread..not sure what you are all trying to do or how I may be able to help but if I can, I will 👍

[Sonix];2495737
Don't recall getting an email from you which is probably why there was no response (I imagine you sent it to my old website address that no longer exists) :)
Anyhow...not sure how I ended up here....just browsing the web and came accross this thread..not sure what you are all trying to do or how I may be able to help but if I can, I will 👍
:), I really glad to hear that 👍.
We want to be able to edit GT4 memory save the same way as GT3 do (GT3gEditV38), but it seem that unlinke GT3 one the GT4 gamesave is encrypted. Maybe you can decrypt it?

Also, can you extract car data from GT4.vol? We want to know what the car code is, maybe car body and engine code too.

Got to work getting pcsx2 up and running. It will take some time so I won't
be helping out any time soon, but when I can I will tell you:).

LoL.What a coincidence,Sonix came to our topic just when we needed him lol.

Sonix,i have sent you a private message to your afterdawn.com account.I thought that if you had it axtive,you would know that you had received it,since it sends out an email to the email account.´

Anyway,it's good to have you here,we hope you can help us out in this matter.Suca already told you what we are looking for,we just need some expert help in this.

So,thanks in advance Sonix for your help.We really apreciate it.

LoL.What a coincidence,Sonix came to our topic just when we needed him lol.

Sonix,i have sent you a private message to your afterdawn.com account.I thought that if you had it axtive,you would know that you had received it,since it sends out an email to the email account.´

Anyway,it's good to have you here,we hope you can help us out in this matter.Suca already told you what we are looking for,we just need some expert help in this.

So,thanks in advance Sonix for your help.We really apreciate it.

Is there anywhere I can download one of the saves so I can check it out for you?

Well, What I wanted to do is go down to BB or some of the other stores like that and pick me up one of those things that lets you take the save from you mem card (PS2) to your PC via USB. Its the device used to transfer game saves to your PS3:

8150065_sa.jpg

Plug it into your PC's USB port and see what happens!

I dont know:)

Maybe it will show up as a "removable device" and you can access the game save and then, potentially edit it
I see. We already have the possibility to download game save to our computer right now (using armax/maxdrive or alike), but we can not edit it because it is encrypted. I really thanks sonix who is willing to help us find some way to decrypted it. Really hope he succeed.

I see. We already have the possibility to download game save to our computer right now (using armax/maxdrive or alike), but we can not edit it because it is encrypted. I really thanks sonix who is willing to help us find some way to decrypted it. Really hope he succeed.

The AR MAX thing is compressed I think, but this way you can get a raw save, uncompressed

Im not sure how its encrypted ot who figured it out, but I think this might work

I am trying to find the relation between GT3 save and GT3 dump currently, trying to find how mk's program read GT3 gamesave. It seem creating GT3 cockpit view is easier...........

I really like what you guys are achieving here. I have had countless hours of fun with my +6000hp skyline with 200 value downforce and F094 tires on it in GT3. It's an awesome car and does over 500 mph. I like the idea of an engine swap, but it seems easier (with the amount of code involved), and I would be just as happy with a Horsepower Multiplier for GT4, just like in GT3. All it took was one line of hex code for GS2 V2. If that's at all possible, and I know the quirks with GS2 V2, it would make my day, because it could be applied to every car, and I'm sure many out there would be thrilled, too.

Back