Hybrid question

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by psonefreak, Apr 20, 2002.

1. fast_4sho

fast_4sho

i am not sure which version its one of the original versions. the thing that confused me was exactly what those codes were supposed to do. however i used the basecodes for version 1.0.
    just what the codes did was a mystery to me.

2. Shannon

Shannon

I was gonna order one but I didn't get round to it. Truth is I didn't have the money...hey, it's double in Australia, anything that costs $1 over in America would cost $2 Australian money. And then when I had the money and was about to order one, they said that they weren't accepting any more overseas orders, bastards :mad:

3. fast_4sho

fast_4sho

that sucks i can just go where i wok and geat brand new one for 19.99 then get my employee discount. thiink i am gonna do that today my gameshark is jacked.

4. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

I saw a post that outlined exactly how to find which version you are using. If your Taurus SHO bcomes Mark Martin's Valvoline #6 car, then you have version 1.0 for sure. If the car wash says it's only 50 crites (and not 5000), then it's 1.1. If the Muscle car license tests actually take anything other than I-A, then it's 1.2 version.

Or you can try different versions of the money code/"a ton of cash" to easily find which version it is. My site only has 1.0 codes, but the basecodes for hybrids are for different versions. Beware of some other sites, they may only tell you codes for 1.0, or they may be fake codes. Find good ones that tell you different versions.

5. psonefreak

psonefreak

I think i'm gonna go buy a gameshark somtime this week.

6. Gran Turismo7058

Gran Turismo7058 (Banned)

put a viper engine into a mini cooper the engine is the mini!

7. psonefreak

psonefreak

Alright. All I could get was a Gameshark CDX 3.4. I played with it and i figured out how to hybrid (with lots of help from pupik's website)

8. psonefreak

psonefreak

::does victory dance:: :D :D :D

9. Acid X

Acid X

Ah, CDX Sucks! Haha, it does.. I love my GS Pro 3.2 where i can do everything from in game and see my changes as i make them :p

I used to be a heavy GT2 hybridder, but i havent done it in a while... I remember i once made a 4,500hp Dodge Intrepid dragster (thanks to the Racing mod) that handled awesomely and busted a wheelie at 540mph :D

Those were the days...

10. psonefreak

psonefreak

any gameshark is better than no gameshark, plus, none of the places around here have GS pro.

11. psonefreak

psonefreak

I have the basecodes, but what are the other part of the color codes??

12. psonefreak

psonefreak

nvm. i found the codes.