Hybrid question

• Thread starter psonefreak
  • 41 comments
i am not sure which version its one of the original versions. the thing that confused me was exactly what those codes were supposed to do. however i used the basecodes for version 1.0.
just what the codes did was a mystery to me.

Originally posted by fast_4sho
weel that sucks no gameshark,ouch sorry man.
I was gonna order one but I didn't get round to it. Truth is I didn't have the money...hey, it's double in Australia, anything that costs $1 over in America would cost $2 Australian money. And then when I had the money and was about to order one, they said that they weren't accepting any more overseas orders, bastards :mad:

that sucks i can just go where i wok and geat brand new one for 19.99 then get my employee discount. thiink i am gonna do that today my gameshark is jacked.

I saw a post that outlined exactly how to find which version you are using. If your Taurus SHO bcomes Mark Martin's Valvoline #6 car, then you have version 1.0 for sure. If the car wash says it's only 50 crites (and not 5000), then it's 1.1. If the Muscle car license tests actually take anything other than I-A, then it's 1.2 version.

Or you can try different versions of the money code/"a ton of cash" to easily find which version it is. My site only has 1.0 codes, but the basecodes for hybrids are for different versions. Beware of some other sites, they may only tell you codes for 1.0, or they may be fake codes. Find good ones that tell you different versions.

Originally posted by Dudebusta
while we are on the subject of overkill...why dont you put the Viper GTS engine in an all wheeldrive mini cooper or a midget?

put a viper engine into a mini cooper the engine is the mini!

Alright. All I could get was a Gameshark CDX 3.4. I played with it and i figured out how to hybrid (with lots of help from pupik's website)

Ah, CDX Sucks! Haha, it does.. I love my GS Pro 3.2 where i can do everything from in game and see my changes as i make them :P

I used to be a heavy GT2 hybridder, but i havent done it in a while... I remember i once made a 4,500hp Dodge Intrepid dragster (thanks to the Racing mod) that handled awesomely and busted a wheelie at 540mph :D

Those were the days...

Originally posted by pupik

How do you edit colors?

There are codes to change the car's color, but there is a catch...you can only change the color to one offered on that car. So if a car doesn't have black, you can't have it. So forget all about an all-black Unisia Jecs Skyline.

I have the basecodes, but what are the other part of the color codes??

Back