Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

Saudi Arabia
Engine Block
A note from the staff:

This thread has been moved to the Marketplace as it has primarily become about the trading of hybrids. Simply put, trading is too big of an issue to ignore at this point in time. If you're willing to accept the risks involved with knowingly adding cars to your save that violate Sony's Terms Of Service, then use this thread for those needs.

Due to their questionable origins however, we are not allowing discussion of how such vehicles are created. Posts detailing either this or where to find this info will be deleted, and infractions may be handed out.

Thank you,
SlipZtrEm

500kmh+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N35ElYsaBdU

EDIT:
50.000hp X2010, 999KMH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFXujjCspb0

EDIT2: A Go kart doing a wheelie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_sZoggR7us

Last edited by a moderator:
I never would of thought it was possible but tonight at SSR7 I ran across a suppposed 3,000 HP Honda Civic EK. I was reading chats while dragging and this guy states he hits 247mph in his Civic. I immediately tell him to drive to the opposite end of the tunnel because I thought he was full of it. This guy pulls up, we go on time me and another guy are in Speed 12s. So we leave off the line leaving the civic in the dust. 3/4 way through the tunnel i look back and see headlights as it gets closer to my surprise I see a gray EK no drafting what so ever, eventually he pulls right beside my TVR . My TVR and the Civic finish the tunnel almost even I was shocked. Cool guy he claims he uses a developer PS3 console without using scripts and says he may be the first to achieve this. He also states that he brought PC mods to Grand Theft Auto 4 on the PS3 version meaning the first to do so on PS3. This guy also says he has a 103,000 HP X1 2010 didnt get to see it though.He says he has not figured out how to send modded cars but is working on it, he claims he shares his cars from time to time. Amazing I had to share this experience.

Last edited:
Surely you'd hit a higher speed than 247 with 3k BHP.

If it is true though, his console will be banned in no time :lol:
And if he does share them, I'd advise against borrowing them 👍

Of course you started a race so you could save a replay right? I do not doubt you at all, but I would like to see this epic race. Do you have a replay for us?

:drool:
That's exactly what I'm looking for since ages. I want some absurdly high powered cars in GT5 so bad :( So since you tried, it's not possible to save the HP figures as set car statistics when you trade those cars?

If I may request something, I'd love to see some 4WD car going bonkers, like a 2000HP GT-R... :crazy:

If only PD didn't impose a 999 KPH limit. That X2011 could definitely break the 1000 MPH barrier.

Reading the OP, I'm laughing my butt off. A Civic catching a Speed 12. That's some serious haxxx right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you butt holes the TVR tune i had was not all that. I made the TVR tune 2 years ago and I hardly use 1,000 hp cars unless its an Sl600/Sl65 AMG the EK Civic was right there with me. I do not have a replay guys sorry and I dont want to give out his username on here but you can PM me for that. You guys can choose to believe it or not but i never thought this could be done either. Quit concentrating on my damn 2 year old noobish TVR tune lmao its not the greatest tune i know lol. But this guy is an innovater I give him props I would love to have a 1,000 HP BMW M5 v10 it would be fun to tune and think of the torque numbers you could obtain mmmm.

Yes you butt holes the TVR tune i had was not all that. I made the TVR tune 2 years ago and I hardly use 1,000 hp cars unless its an Sl600/Sl65 AMG the EK Civic was right there with me. I do not have a replay guys sorry and I dont want to give out his username on here but you can PM me for that. You guys can choose to believe it or not but i never thought this could be done either. Quit concentrating on my damn 2 year old noobish TVR tune lmao its not the greatest tune i know lol. But this guy is an innovater I give him props I would love to have a 1,000 HP BMW M5 v10 it would be fun to tune and think of the torque numbers you could obtain mmmm.

Hehe. Reported.

Back