Hyundai N 2025 VGT Revealed! (Update 15/9: All revealed!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 292 comments
full

The cockpit of this car partially reminds me of the B-2 Spirit's cockpit design.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This Hyundai N 2025 VGT looks pretty damn cool. Anything which resembles an LMP is fine by me. I just hope it is not stupidly fast like the SRT Tomahawk group as I did not get any enjoyment from those cars.

I hope Hyundai make a real N 2025.
It will be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show as will the Bugatti VGT.

Last edited:
I have to question what is the big deal if you dont get a road car but get a vision gt car from a real manufacturer? Its still an additional car. I get it that its not actually a real car. But still its a car that you drive virtually, like any other on the game. Im liking this Hyundai though. Looks great so far.

I hope it's LMP oriented. Coincidentally I looked up to see if Hyundai had ever raced at Le Mans 2 days ago. I guess they have plans for it eventually if they are making a car like this. Hopefully the car isn't COMPLETELY absurd. (SRT and Chaparral for example) I for one am all for more new VGT's so long as they stay to realistic or at least close to realistic standards and don't exceed the real-life limitations of a racecar driver.

Looks like a Mix between the Mazda VGT and the Chaparral VGT.
Futuristic single seater super car.

Interesting that it seems to have no rear wing despite the very LMP-esque looks.

That's more an assumption. You don't know that PD would be releasing any other cars for GT6 at all....

And why would they? They're all free anyway so it's not going to make them any money, it won't really retain a paying audience since the people moving on to next gen/PC games, will move on anyway (since the PS3 is now old Gen).

Anything real that they are modelling now will be added to GT7 so that it looks like a suitable increase over GT6 - to release it now, even paid (probably with a low uptake) is going to lessen the impact of whatever GT7 brings to the table.

With the VGT's however, they keeping the profile of the game much higher than DLC packs for other games are doing, they're building ties and relationships with the manufacturers, and crucially, it's giving players something new as a stop gap.

I totally agree though, it's crazy that VGT's can't be utilised more online/offline. Especially the race variants, like the BMW which are crying out for a one make series... all they need is a couple of other liveries!

I see what you are saying and totally agree. Releasing new, real world cars in GT6 would kind of take some thunder away from GT7. But the modeling techniques that PD said they are using *crosses fingers and rolls eyes* is actually next gen ... um ... PS4 gen quality and then scaled down in detail for the PS3. Therefore some of the latest cars in GT are essentially PS4 ready *pulling some table salt out the cabinet*.

I do like the VGT's ... well most of them. And it's great that PD is hopefully building closer relationships with manufacturers in this effort. Hopefully something comes out of this effort in GT7.

At the first glance, I thought Mike Coughlan must have photocopied the blueprints of Mazda LM55 and gave it to Hyundai. :lol:

Last edited:
Yay, we're getting some new content! Haven't said that in a while..
Anyway, this doesn't look like something Hyundai would make, so I can't wait to see the spec sheet...

Lets hope this and the Buggati Vgt are very fast.

You're kidding right?

The Tomahawk triplets weren't awful enough? The Peugeot wasn't bad enough? What about the Chaparral? Maybe it'll be powered by the tears of disappointment of another useless addition to the game.

How many VGT lobbies do you see online? I rarely see any, and when I do, it's the VW. Why? Probably because it's fun to drive and performs reasonably. I see a lot of "No Tomahawk" though, so great job there.

i1A84WcdxrQWfO.jpg

This render got me curious about the number 50 on the side of the Hyundai. Could it suggest that the car is powered by a race-spec version of Hyundai's Tau V8 engine or is it a different meaning.

...Are you sure it's a 50? Could be a SOS, you know. Or, maybe SOUL.
{Shrugs shoulder}

Back