Hyundai N 2025 VGT Revealed! (Update 15/9: All revealed!)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 292 comments
I'm guessing yes, but they'll be added to their appropriate manufacturer instead of having their own section.
How many VGT cars we have already a dozen? Some of them looks interesting enough to create a race based exclusively on VGT cars. It's an idea booth for GT6 Seasonals and GT7 offline events.

And lol I forgot the "not" on my previous post, now it's edited.

Nope.
My best guess is that it reads 'HDNA'.
Mine too.

At best I can come up with "Hyundai Design N" and then I'm grasping.

It's worth noting that rather than the romanised capitals for all of the other letters, the "N" on the cube is written as the capital Greek "pi" - Π - which is how Hyundai stylises the road car N range.

Which is itself odd, as pi is basically a P and capital nu is written "N"...

Last edited:
Wowee.

i1zsXf4pApu23RH.jpg

i16WbYzmCnneGuB.jpg

Looks almost like a LMP. Almost. I'm sold.
1bl2dp.gif

You're kidding right?

The Tomahawk triplets weren't awful enough? The Peugeot wasn't bad enough? What about the Chaparral? Maybe it'll be powered by the tears of disappointment of another useless addition to the game.

How many VGT lobbies do you see online? I rarely see any, and when I do, it's the VW. Why? Probably because it's fun to drive and performs reasonably. I see a lot of "No Tomahawk" though, so great job there.
You aren't talking about that stupid VW Golf by DUB are you? The one that was around before VGT was even announced?

I expect some very high top speeds with the absense of a rear wing. Theres still little winglets but this looks like something with low drag in mind. Im actually looking forward to this a little more than the Bugatti.

Could this design suggest that Hyundai wants to contest the WEC and Le Mans outright? It would fit into the regulations if the engine isn't ridiculously powerful. Speaking of which, I wonder what config the engine will be.

This VGT reminds me of the Hyundai PM580 used by Rhys Millen which entered the Pikes Peak hill climb during the mixed surface era.

hyundai-pikes-peak.jpg

I meant to bring this car up earlier, but I forgot to. It's a wild car and I would love to see Hyundai enter Le Mans with a car like this, even though the PM580 isn't an LMP.

This N 2025 looks fabulous so far. It is an LMP so I'm of course happy. I am not a fan the wheels at all although it may be a function-over-style approach due it's racing intent. They presumably perform some aerodynamic or brake cooling purpose. In styling terms I would still opt for the Mazda LM55 VGT.

The white cube logo with what looks like 'HDNA' could be for Hyundai Design North America.

The PM580 above looks like something out of the movie Cars. Would be great for GT7 too.

Back